• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

So far you have only convinced me of 3 things...

(1) That you think you are smarter than everyone else because you believe what Mohammad says...  And (2),  that you have no idea whatsoever I believe. (3) You don't listen to anyone of a different opinion.

Do you even have the slightest hint as to why God calls Jerusalem a prostitute?

Isaiah 1:21

See how the faithful city has become a prostitute! She once was full of justice; righteousness used to dwell in her— but now murderers!

Do you have a clue?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

The Medes are going to pay Babylon back double in the end.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-bombs-iran-embassy-syria-iranian-commanders-among-dead-2024-04-01/

Someone should tell the king of Babylon his days are numbered.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,043
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not saying I have it all figured out but I can sure as heck see what's going on in this country (U.S.) and a lot of Europe.

I believe you brother, and could I honestly say the same back to you. Yet, I believe you have developed somewhat of a persuasion of  these things, yet still praying for clarity. It seems obvious to me that you have invested time in both Revelation, and in watching and praying.

I just figured I'd quickly respond here and go back to your previous reply.

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The red dragon is the serpent is the devil is Satan. Scripture refers to him by those names.  Why create confusion by calling him a beast when scripture doesn't?

Simply because of the way the word beast has been used to describe living things. Now I know, as you simply put it, that “the red dragon is the serpent is the devil is Satan.” And in that since, we are speaking of a non-flesh and blood creature.

But there is an undeniable similarity between the Rev. 13:1 beast that rises out of the sea, and the Rev 17:3 & 7 “scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

Also, we have the Rev. 11:7 “beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit (a subject I’d like to discuss further with you)” to “make war against them [the two witnesses],” which “shall overcome them, and kill them.” Plus, the Rev. 13:7 individual, the second beast of chapter 13 which has horn as a lamb, to whom “it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.”

So, do you see the red dragon/serpent/devil as being different from the Rev. 11:7 “beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit?” If so, why.

And do you believe the second beast to be a flesh and blood man?

Again, thanks for all your time and participation in providing answers.

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Rev 12:9

This being "thrown down" I believe happened when God manifested in the flesh was justified in the Spirit, and seen of the angels, I Tim 3:16.

John 12:31 - Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me. 33 This He said, signifying what death He should die.

John 17:1 - These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You

The beast with 10 horns in Daniel 7 is pictured in Revelation 13 as also having 7 heads because it reflects the transaction between him and the dragon. 

I believe the 10 horns in Daniel 7, the 10 on the Rev. 13:1 beast, and the scarlet colored beasts, are all the same, separate from the seven heads, and separate in from the 8th, which is of the seven, yet being represented by the whole prophetic imagery of the 13:1 beast.

Satan's power, throne and authority are signified by his seven crowned heads.  The beast having crowns on his 10 horns indicates their subservience to him.  Yes, the beast with 10 horns is a prince under Satan.  He is responsible for the sixth and seventh head.

The beast from the earth has no connection with the harlot destroyed by the beast with 10 horns.

I believe the seven crowns upon the dragon, represents seven different empires over which Satan ruled under the permissive sovereignty of God as the mystery hid from the foundation of the world was slowly unfolded to humanity and the angelic host, (...which things the angels desire to look into).

These seven empires are correlated directly to Israel, which like the beast, "was, is not, and yet is." when the Israel was scatter and wait her rebirth, the beast likewise "was not, yet is" today.

Yet, I do believe their is an unholy union between the 8th (civil) empire, which is actually what is being represented by the 13:1 beast rising out of the sea, yet being also being represent by the spiritual force/prince, fallen angel upon which the woman sits. This is the spiritual forces working behind the scene in all the carnal players warring against the Saints and those true children of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I will try and respond more Tuesday afternoon or evening.

BTW, I do have a link in the OP that was written right after 9/11 20011. It s chapter 18 in my book written in 2015, it is all free, and available there in downloadable mp3 files. Everything I will reason on this subject is basically there.  Just in case you are interested...

Blessings.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

So, do you see the red dragon/serpent/devil as being different from the Rev. 11:7 “beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit?” If so, why.

Yes, I believe they are different.  The reason is because the dragon is never referred to as a beast, and there is no record of Satan having been cast into the abyss.  The identifier "out of the bottomless pit" is used to distinguish it from the beast from the earth.

13 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

And do you believe the second beast to be a flesh and blood man?

Yes, the beast from the earth is the false prophet, the man of sin, son of perdition, the only human in the evil trio.  I've even kicked around the idea of Judas being resurrected for the purpose of Satan once again entering him (the son of perdition) and deceiving the world.

But there is an undeniable similarity between the Rev. 13:1 beast that rises out of the sea, and the Rev 17:3 & 7 “scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

I agree.  I believe they are the same.

These seven empires are correlated directly to Israel, which like the beast, "was, is not, and yet is." when the Israel was scatter and wait her rebirth, the beast likewise "was not, yet is" today.

I tend to agree.  The beast was cast into the abyss in the first century while the gospel spread to all the nations.  Also, during that time, Jerusalem would be trampled under foot by the Gentiles.  

Thanks for the exchange.

17 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

BTW, I do have a link in the OP that was written right after 9/11 20011. It s chapter 18 in my book written in 2015

I browsed through that link and what throws me is this:

I believe this clue given by the angel also reveals to us that having a knowledge of Israel’s history is a critical key required if the door of understanding is going to be unlocked concerning just who this Eighth Beast is.

There are no mentions of seven prior beasts in Revelation.  There is however a mention of seven heads.  Are you saying the beast in Rev 17 is an eighth head ? If so, then why doesn't the imagery show it as such?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,961
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

23 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There are no mentions of seven prior beasts in Revelation.  There is however a mention of seven heads.  Are you saying the beast in Rev 17 is an eighth head ? If so, then why doesn't the imagery show it as such?

I believe the imagery does show exactly that the seven mountain-head-kingdoms are basic to an eighth kingdom that is an extension of them. Notice the use of personification.

Rev 17:9-11  Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.  (10)  They are seven kings. Five have fallen, the one is, the other has not yet come. When he comes, he must continue a little while.  (11)  The beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goes to destruction.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I believe the imagery does show exactly that the seven mountain-head-kingdoms are basic to an eighth kingdom that is an extension of them. Notice the use of personification.

Rev 17:9-11  Here is the mind that has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.  (10)  They are seven kings. Five have fallen, the one is, the other has not yet come. When he comes, he must continue a little while.  (11)  The beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goes to destruction.

This is where it is crucial to understand that these kingdoms have a supernatural and a natural aspect to them.  Reference Daniel 10 where it talks about the supernatural princes and kings of Persia and Greece. 

The mountains represent risings of supernatural influence that lead to earthly kingships.  That's why the seven heads are viewed as both seven mountains and seven kings.

When the beast was released from the abyss, he spawned the feet of iron and clay, a multi-national world government we call the U.N.  Since there is no king running the UN, the beast (an evil angel) is functioning as its leader, an eight king of sorts.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,961
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

When the beast was released from the abyss, he spawned the feet of iron and clay, a multi-national world government we call the U.N.

The Roman Empire was a test case for the problem of brittle relationships, and the same thing applies to all ungodly organisations, be they the UN, the EU, NATO, or the WTO etc. Under enough pressure they will all come unstuck.

Dan 2:41-43  And just as you saw that the feet and toes were made partly of fired clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom, yet some of the strength of iron will be in it—just as you saw the iron mixed with clay.  (42)  And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.  (43)  As you saw the iron mixed with clay, so the peoples will mix with one another, but will not hold together any more than iron mixes with clay.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:23 PM, Last Daze said:

I browsed through that link and what throws me is this:

I believe this clue given by the angel also reveals to us that having a knowledge of Israel’s history is a critical key required if the door of understanding is going to be unlocked concerning just who this Eighth Beast is.

Brother, 

First, please forgive me if I am missing some of your questions. If so, please feel free to re-ask them.

In answer to your question here, it is just a habit of mine to liken the empires in Holy Writ as beasts, just as the Holy Spirit has so often in His unction of giving forth the various prophecies concerning empires. So, since empires 3-6, Babylon, Medo/Persia, Greece, and Rome were called "beasts" in the Book of Daniel, in my mind it is just easier to carry the noun all the way through to this prophecy’s conclusion, the eighth. I could have perhaps said “mountains,” since the angel mentions the seven heads as such, yet still, heads 3-6 were indeed elsewhere called beasts, and I believe the eighth is here also being prophetically represented by one.

For I believe that the Rev. 13"1 beast is the eighth, and the whole section of prophecy from 13 to the end of 18 is about the annihilation of the eighth, America, as well as those tangled in the Mystery Babylon Luciferian religious system, which being filled with confusion and chaos, functions under many banners. Hence, the harlot which has sat upon all the seven mountains throughout bible history, opposing God and His truth throughout the ages whereby history is riddled with many pagan religions and idols, even the worshipping of [fallen] angels as gods, on to Islam, and into New Age and such…

But I also believe this spiritual warfare has continued to diversify in its agenda, and that through the propagating of more and more harlots, hence the term Mother of Harlots. In Christendom, we might see the "mother" in Catholicism, and the "harlot" in all those that shot up through the reformation.

In my perspective, I think if anything, a “restoration” of the purity of the preaching of the Gospel would have been better than a “reformation” of the church, which then was predominantly Catholic. (And I am sorry for all the toes I might have just stepped on, no malice intended.)

But yet, we know historically that there were those resisting the apostacy of the Catholic church, and this is evident in the crimes, horrors, and atrocities committed by the Catholic church under banner of "contending for their faith," an apostate faith. All this has been recorded in history. But “who” were they persecuting again, true saints unwilling to acknowledge the apostasy being promoted as the truth of the Gospel, whereby many were torture, beheaded, or burned at the stake.

Yet from the very beginning this persecution has been waged, and that through many avenues, starting early with the Jews themselves, and getting a huge kickoff with Nero in Rome, and has continued throughout history - into the various inquisition" from the late 1100's, and into I believe early 1800's. 

While I have considerable respect for the puritans and many of the reformers, not all of them continued to completion their exit from the errors of Catholicism, for some chose to hold on to certain things that truly should have been left behind. We can see this in how many of them are even now speaking of returning to "the mother church," as well as the compromising of the Gospel in their pulpits nowadays.

All that said, your question, "why doesn't the imagery show it as such," that there is an eighth, again, I think that is what we are being given within the whole section of prophecy from 13 to the end of 18. In 13:1 a multifaceted prophetic image in the form of a beast (the 8th) rises from the sea of humanity which ultimately is seen to eventually yield itself to an apostate religious spirit (represented by it being ridden by the harlot).

As stated earlier, this, IMHO, is a covenanted relationship, whereby through an unholy union the 8th and the harlot become as one in the judgment and outpouring of wrath of God.

But as far as the abyss, the bottomless pit, I truly believe it is not speaking of an actual place, but rather a condition of eternal condemnation. Contrasted with the saints who will never die, there are those entities who have committed sins unto death who will never have the extension of God’s grace or mercies. That even though they might have been temporary beneficiaries of God’s forbearance for His own purposes, forgiveness and reconciliation was never extended to them, these of course being the fallen angels. I touch on this in chap 20 of my book, touching on how God was “Justified in the Spirit.”

If what I am presenting, a condition of eternal condemnation being prophetically represented as an abyss, a bottomless pit with no end or hope to be had from one’s fallen state, then we can see how this apostate religious system which has been warring against literal Israel, and spiritual Israel, from the beginning has been in that state from the beginning. And just was Israel “was, and was not, and yet is” once again a thriving nation because they are “beloved for the fathers sake,” meaning God who cannot lie, has kept His covenants with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob” and has preserved the lineage, with the assurance “a remnant shall be saved.”

Just contrast that with prayer thought and consideration of these previous seven empires upon which this apostate religious system has managed to manipulate empires and thrive in its warring against the saints.

I’m sorry, it’s late, and I have obligations tomorrow that oblige me to cut it short.

I will try and catch up later, probably in the evening as my family came into town today as well.

Blessings