IGNORED

The First Adam and the Second Adam - Are their bodies the same?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

If you look at the Hebrew manuscript the first mention of man spells Adam a man which includes women  

in Hebrew the second Adam is completely different, so it is two different people

The second adam in Hebrew is THE man

He was not a fisherman and a hunter

even the Bible calls him the man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would say that Adam was the first model and was hand made.  No need for a belly button.  Jesus was begotten and came from the normal way all other humans have been made, and they have belly buttons.

So while I can't prove it, I think the major difference is that Adam and Eve probably did not have belly buttons, but the rest of us including Jesus does.

And if that's not the most frivolous thing you've read all day, you need to up the standards of your reading material.

• Haha 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I dare ya to find my belly buttoncompstickthumbsuplastnoob255.jpg.201e347fb406ce248dc284d19c0f72ad.jpg

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

It seems we are also looking at Jesus` body when He was manifest on earth. 

We know that the father prepared a body for Him. (Heb. 10: 5 `Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me.`  

We know that His body was human, flesh and bones, however His blood was - sinless, holy and divine.

`How precious in the blood of Jesus. If the Blood of Christ was only sinless it would be unique, because it would be the first and only time since the fall of man that such had ever been in the world, (Rom. 3: 23) that would have made it intrinsically precious beyond degree. But it was more than sinless Blood, it was holy Blood; for Christ`s life was a holy life in peerless and matchless degree (Heb. 7: 26)

Before the fall, the blood of Adam was sinless and innocent blood; but there is no suggestion that he had attained to a state of holiness and that, therefore, his blood was holy.  The Blood of Christ was the first holy Blood; that multiplies the intrinsic value. 

Then, to crown it all, in some unparallel, inexplicable way it was divine Blood: it is described as the blood of God. (Acts 20: 28)

`Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God, which he purchased with His own blood.` (Acts 20: 28)

Therefore, the Blood of Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary for the salvation of mankind, was sinless, holy and divine. The intrinsic value of the Blood of Christ was infinitely above that of the blood of a righteous or a good man or that of a martyr; it was the precious Blood of the divine and holy Saviour of the world.

The shedding of that Blood, the pouring out of that life was an act once for all - never could it be repeated (Heb. 9: 26) The revelation of the Word of God is that the intrinsic worth of any human blood is of the utmost value. The intrinsic value of the precious Blood of Christ is above all imagination, assessment and degree. `

(Ref. W.A. Rowe - my first pastor)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

The First Adam and the Second Adam – are their bodies the same?

The First Adam.

When God created the First Adam he was made from the dust of the earth.

`And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.` (Gen. 2: 7)

God told the First Adam to be fruitful and have dominion over the earth.

`God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.` (Gen. 1: 28)

The First Adam had a physical body, with flesh, blood and bones. God told Noah -

`You shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.` (Gen. 9: 4)

So, we see that man`s inheritance is the earth and even though man sinned, God will restore mankind to the earth again, the new earth. We read of people of the nations on the new earth walking in the light of the New Jerusalem.

`And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.` (Rev. 21: 24)

These people on the earth will have bodies as the first Adam`s body with the ability to procreate. They will live forever for the Lord will feed them of His life – the Tree of Life.

Now, let us look at the Second Adam – Jesus.

(to make things clear, I am referring to Jesus after He died and rose again - His glorified Body.)

`The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.

And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.` (1 Cor. 15: 47 – 49)

The believers who are in Christ, in the Body of Christ, will have a body like unto the Lord`s.

`…we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.` (1 John 3: 2)

And Jesus` body is glorified, with flesh and bones but NOT blood.

`Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have. ` (Luke 24: 39)

His life is by the Holy Spirit as our life will be. Our body will be immortal and incorruptible and receives its life from the Lord for we are intimately connected – Head – Body.

`For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. ` (1 Cor. 15: 53)

Thus, we see that there is a difference between the First Adam`s body and the Second Adam`s body. Each are made for a different inheritance in God`s great kingdom.

Earthly man will have dominion over the earth as God promised.

Heavenly man will have dominion over all of God`s great kingdom.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne…` (Rev. 3: 21)

No according to the scriptures, this is impossible.

This is copy from your post (to make things clear, I am referring to Jesus after He died and rose again) 

When Jesus died he descended to the underworld and he was raised from the place of the dead. And it was after three-days. And his body was not burned or mutilated in other words he was raised from the dead as he was exactly when he died. 

And his body was not earthly anymore. For that reason he could not continue to live an earthly life as he was before as his body was not subject to corruption like anyother earthly body and the prophetic was fulfilled that his body will never see corruption it did not see corruption from his death to his resurrection when it was subject to corruption because Jesus was raised from the dead before his body began to decay and after his resurrection his body was not earthly anymore and for that reason and Jesus will live forever in a body that is not earthly and can never be subjected to the earthly death to physical death and he can live forever and never grow old. All the time he will have the marks on his body to prove that it is him and not some imposter.  He is for that reason in Heaven, as He is Heavenly and having an Heavenly Inheritance and He has to be all the time with his Heavenly Father and minding the Heavenly things and the things of the Lord of Lords as He also is the Judge of all. Every will appear before him at the time of their death to be Judged and know their eternal destination and that will never end. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt