IGNORED

God's historic national rods of His wrath, discipline and purification of Israel and what that may portend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

It is a "false peace" that the Antichrist, the Beast (a man), brokers during the Tribulation.

There are millions of antichrist in this world.Which one are you talking about?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

@Jonathan Dane I've added image.png.c9a456f212c8e9244d890b26ffab960f.png to the string of tags in your title. 

A few years ago I got a bit dramatic with an exhortation that included a rhetorical potential response that could be made by someone reading that Satan, as the dragon of Revelation 12, was cast down to earth.

As a theatrical expression of great dismay I shouted, "No, don't cast him down to earth! We've got enough trouble here as it is". 

An old white-haired superintending pastor who was assembled with us immediately rose to the occasion and replied, "Ah, but it is God's Judgment unfolding."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There are millions of antichrist in this world.Which one are you talking about?

THE Antichrist to whom his predecessors are but "a spirit" of.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

THE Antichrist to whom his predecessors are but "a spirit" of.

Which one of the millions of antichrist is that?

27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 7:23

He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

The fourth beast was Rome. The last beast at the end of the age is comprised of elements of the previous four and led by the Little Horn—a man. It is different from the previous beasts.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fourth beast was Rome. The last beast at the end of the age is comprised of elements of the previous four and led by the Little Horn—a man. It is different from the previous beasts.

The little horn is not a little man.Its a little country.Israel.

I'm sure your not thinking 6'3"Trump is a little man.lol

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 minute ago, Jonathan Dane said:

So far Complete World Domination has eluded political entities, but not for want of trying.

9 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

So far Complete World Domination has eluded political entities, but not for want of trying.

Rome wasn't even the largest kingdom of its time .The Han dynasty was.

In terms of territorial extent and population, the Han Dynasty (China) was bigger than the Roman Empire. At its height in the second century AD, the Han Empire covered approximately 6.5 million square kilometers and had a population of around 60 million people.May 3, 2023

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn is not a little man.Its a little country.Israel.

I'm sure your not thinking 6'3"Trump is a little man.lol

This happens a lot: Rather than address "my texts" as I do yours, you simply ignore them and move on to your next pretext. 

Let's take a closer look at this little "country" horn.

"I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things." (Daniel 7:8)

"I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. (Daniel 7:11)

"the horn that had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and that seemed greater than its companions." (Daniel 7:19-20)

"He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time." (Daniel 7:25-26)

"23And at the latter end of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their limit, a king of bold face, one who understands riddles, shall arise. 24His power shall be great—but not by his own power; and he shall cause fearful destruction and shall succeed in what he does, and destroy mighty men and the people who are the saints. 25By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great. Without warning he shall destroy many. And he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes, and he shall be broken—but by no human hand.

That should sufice. But we could head over to Daniel 11 if you'd like more.

Horns in Scripture represent both countries AND the Kings ruling them, who are anointed by oil contained in a "horn."

1 minute ago, Jonathan Dane said:

This happens a lot: Rather than address "my texts" as I do yours, you simply ignore them and move on to your next pretext. 

Let's take a closer look at this little "country" horn.

"I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things." (Daniel 7:8)

"I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. (Daniel 7:11)

"the horn that had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and that seemed greater than its companions." (Daniel 7:19-20)

"He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time." (Daniel 7:25-26)

"23And at the latter end of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their limit, a king of bold face, one who understands riddles, shall arise. 24His power shall be great—but not by his own power; and he shall cause fearful destruction and shall succeed in what he does, and destroy mighty men and the people who are the saints. 25By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great. Without warning he shall destroy many. And he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes, and he shall be broken—but by no human hand.

That should sufice. But we could head over to Daniel 11 if you'd like more.

Horns in Scripture represent both countries AND the Kings ruling them, who are anointed by oil contained in a "horn."

Everything you just quoted about the little horn fits Israel like a glove.Ive known that for more than 20 years now.

The little horn was seeking to change laws before this war started.I expect he will return to it later this year or early next.

By the way.Who is given that kingdom.of the little horn after it is burned?

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Well look at that would you.

The seed of Abraham has inherited the land promised to them thousands of years ago.Just goes to show you,God keeps his promises.