• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, WilliamL said:

Not necessarily. One has to be looking at precisely the right place for a period of at least 6 months, and general sky surveys just don't do that. If a Niburu is on a polar orbit, and at the distance of Pluto or beyond, the likelihood of spotting it becomes very slim. The parallax would be extremely narrow.

I don't believe Niburu is in this dimension.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't believe Niburu is in this dimension.

As of late, I've started wondering if this dimension is in this dimension.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

So Scott Free what is it that you are you interesting in sharing? 

Exposing the Antichrist is an act of rebellion against him. The Antichrist is requiring international media and world leaders to keep quiet about him for the Day of Declaration. Christianity is not at the center of his emergence and he lays claim the eschatology of all the major religions. I can call him other names from other religions, but the designation of Maitreya reveals the most.

Edited by Scott Free

5 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Not necessarily. One has to be looking at precisely the right place for a period of at least 6 months, and general sky surveys just don't do that. If a Niburu is on a polar orbit, and at the distance of Pluto or beyond, the likelihood of spotting it becomes very slim. The parallax would be extremely narrow.

The Ort cloud survey started in 2013. That is ten years of data with no results. It is claimed to be a gas giant a little smaller than Neptune. I would not consider such a thing would have any relevance to the Bibles reference to the "signs and wonders" of the Antichrist.

5 hours ago, other one said:

The sign may be considered with Betelgeuse blows up

Could be. The Antichrist made these claims 40 years ago before we knew about Betelgeuse situation. I believe he is a con artist and a predictable supernova is more in his ballpark.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/9/2024 at 8:16 PM, Scott Free said:

The Ort cloud survey started in 2013. That is ten years of data with no results. 

Not only no results, but also no appreciable data that I can find. Which makes me question how thorough the search actually was.

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Not only no results, but also no appreciable data that I can find. Which makes me question how thorough the search actually was.

Research papers and studies in general do not make it to Google search. If you use the Google Scholar browser more useful information will be presented. My assumption is his reference to a 'star' is a predictable nova event. Seen in the day by the whole world as a result of a high energy event. Or it is a cryptic message concerning the nuclear terrorism of Revelation 18:10. I actually favor the Biblical reference.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Content Per Day:  12.19
  • Days Won:  31

On 4/9/2024 at 8:56 AM, Scott Free said:

The information is too crazy distorted by his followers for clear references with examples of surveillance drone lights and rocket exhaust spirals. He simply said there would be a reappearing of the Star of Bethlehem. I disliked this post and deleted it. If curious see: Maitreya's star

"the one whose coming springs from the power of Satan in every mighty deed and in signs and wonders that lie, and in every wicked deceit for those who are perishing because they have not accepted the love of truth so that they may be saved. Therefore, God is sending them a deceiving power so that they may believe the lie, that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

@Scott Free So much distortion about, right?

Good to stick to Scripture, indeed........

13 hours ago, farouk said:

Good to stick to Scripture, indeed........

The situation is Bible prophecy is partial and incomplete. Scripture gives us a vital dim window to look through that we absolutely need. But, to understand end time events, Holy Scripture needs to be paired with empirical observations that are unbiased and comprehensive in nature. Even taken to the extent of examining their delusions so shrewdness punctuates our testimony.

"Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture." I Corinthians 13:9

"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” Daniel 12:4

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." Matthew 10:16

"For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you." Acts 17:23

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

A picture like this representing Satan really doesn't help the reliability of the text.