• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  745
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  3,922
  • Content Per Day:  6.64
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mr M says Jesus is speaking of the past when he prophecied that he will send prophets and apostles to Jerusalem to testify to them.

Mathew 23

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Name one.

I don't see apostles mentioned in v.34,

do you always take such liberties?

The survey says; "Yes!".

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Mr M says Jesus is speaking of the past when he prophecied that he will send prophets and apostles to Jerusalem to testify to them.

Mathew 23

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Matthew 11:

9 But what did you go out to see? A prophet?

Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet. 

10 For this is he of whom it is written:

‘Behold, I send My messenger before Your face,
Who will prepare Your way before You.’

11 “Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women

there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist;

but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now

the kingdom of heaven suffers violence,

and the violent take it by force. 

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Name one more?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Bring it on!

Isaiah 31:4 For thus the Lord has spoken to me:

“As a lion roars,
And a young lion over his prey
(When a multitude of shepherds is summoned against him,
He will not be afraid of their voice
Nor be disturbed by their noise),
So the Lord of hosts will come down
To fight for Mount Zion and for its hill.
5 Like birds flying about,
So will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem.
Defending, He will also deliver it;
Passing over, He will preserve it.”

6 Return to Him against whom the children of Israel have deeply revolted. 7 For in that day every man shall throw away his idols of silver and his idols of gold—sin, which your own hands have made for yourselves.

8 “Then Assyria shall fall by a sword not of man,
And a sword not of mankind shall devour him.
But he shall flee from the sword,
And his young men shall become forced labor.
9 He shall cross over to his stronghold for fear,
And his princes shall be afraid of the banner,”
Says the Lord,
Whose fire is in Zion
And whose furnace is in Jerusalem.

The Banner is already raised.

nec [H5251] =ensign, standard, banner

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/h5251/kjv/wlc/23-1/#lexResults

Ok,144000 out of ten million will recieve the mark of God in their foreheads.Look.at what happens to the rest.

Ezekiel 9

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

2 hours ago, other one said:

I think Mr. M has the same rights to his thoughts as you do yours.  I don't agree with either of you, but I'm not going to make an issue of it.

True.Hes not forced to believe Jesus prophecy.

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ok,144000 out of ten million will recieve the mark of God in their foreheads.Look.at what happens to the rest.

Ezekiel 9

Ezekiel prophesied before the fall of Jerusalem to Babylon and the destruction of Solomon's temple. What is your point? 144,000? Not in EZ9.

Ez 8:1 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I sat in my house with the elders of Judah sitting before me, that the hand of the Lord God fell upon me there. 

Edited by Mr. M

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,117
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Jesus most certainly does not say Jerusalem is responsible for all righteous blood shed upon earth!

Amen.

11 minutes ago, BlindSeeker said:

Amen.

Note the word ALL in Jesus's words . 

Mathew 23

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

You going to give Jesus an amen?

No?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Well,im not shy.I will give Jesus an Amen.

Mathew 23

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Note the word ALL in Jesus's words . 

Mathew 23

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

You going to give Jesus an amen?

No?

None of us are going to agree with you, so I would suggest you just let it go.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, other one said:

None of us are going to agree with you, so I would suggest you just let it go.

I understand. There's not many people who believe a christian could be beaten in the synagogues in Israel.

They believe they will be beaten in the synagogues in the USA or China,but never Israel.Some feel that Israel is just to peaceful a people to persecute a follower of Christ.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Edited by Shilohsfoal