Daniel Hoseiny

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

Criticism of Islam by Mar Mari Emmanuel (very short informative videos)

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

12 hours ago, Daniel Hoseiny said:

Criticism of Islam by Mar Mari Emmanuel (very short informative videos)

Good, informative video Daniel.   I heard about the attack and stabbing of the bishop in Australia by the Muslim youth.

The man at the beginning of the video gave a lot of information about Mohammed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

Islam is Satanic religion.  There is only one way to Heaven, through Jesus Christ.  Muslims have no chance of getting to Heaven unless they turn from the Satanic cult there are in.  it is a religion of hatred and murder.  Its "prophet" was a terrible person who was known to rape young girls and boys.  How strange it must be to pray five times per day and still go to Hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

13 hours ago, RV_Wizard said:

How strange it must be to pray five times per day and still go to Hell.

They don't even pray, it's just a recitation of Quran.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.89

The Christian Crusaders often get a bad rap for their action against evil and madness, but eventually the self-righteous and politically correct will understand.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you can't post multiple video's in a single thread.

And these are not funny.   Islam is not something to joke about. People die over stuff like this.

• Michael37 changed the title to Islam and Mohammed Video 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,972
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, other one said:

you can't post multiple video's in a single thread.

And these are not funny.   Islam is not something to joke about. People die over stuff like this.

Thankyou @other one . I've split Debp's video to a new thread and let it stay up as it does serve a purpose other than mockery.

I have heard a Christian speaker who converted from Islam tell how he gets death threats from Moslems for preaching that Islam is not a religion of peace . . . enough said.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Thankyou @other one . I've split Debp's video to a new thread and let it stay up as it does serve a purpose other than mockery.

I have heard a Christian speaker who converted from Islam tell how he gets death threats from Moslems for preaching that Islam is not a religion of peace . . . enough said.

I think I reported the wrong post.  It was not intended to be this one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

•  

Romans ch 1

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

1That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

2Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Jesus Christ came for the Jew, the Greek, the Muslim, the Buddhist, , all people , gentiles of the world

Salvation in Christ Jesus is possible to ALL.

Here is a testimony of this from a Muslim who finds Christ Jesus as his personal Savior.

Let us remember we are ALL sinners falling short of HIs Grace.

What Ge has done for others, he can do for you and you and you.

Here is the title of the testimanony that can be found on you tube

A Muslim's Encounter with Jesus (Powerful Testimony)