Israel & Palestinian Situation - Significantly Driven by Extremists

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

I'm in resounding agreement regarding an abhorrence toward violence. That has no place in the Body of Christ and the apostles of the Lord affirm this in New Testament scripture. The words of the Lord Himself teach us to be peacemakers. 

It's rather telling when some who profess the name of the Lord "take sides" in worldly affairs and condone the horror of war. There is no excuse for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

There are just wars.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,494
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, Marathoner said:

I'm in resounding agreement regarding an abhorrence toward violence. That has no place in the Body of Christ and the apostles of the Lord affirm this in New Testament scripture. The words of the Lord Himself teach us to be peacemakers. 

It's rather telling when some who profess the name of the Lord "take sides" in worldly affairs and condone the horror of war. There is no excuse for it.

Agree.  Violence is not one of the listed fruit of the Spirit.

33 minutes ago, other one said:

There are just wars.

The more I get into the whole middle east thing, the more I see ol' Adam on display!  However, God will work it all together for His wonderful purpose, and things certainly do appear to be playing out according to what is biblically foretold. 

When I pray about situations like this I often just pray, "Lord, stop those who need stopping.  Energize and bring clarity and wisdom to those who need it, and bring confusion where it is needed.  I pray that your hand is on the leaders on both side, to do as You will. May your name be glorified and save those who should be saved in this situation.  Your will be done!"  And even though I believe God strongly looks out for Israel, I pray that way because I usually don't have the finer insight to pray more specifically - I figure leave it in His capable hands!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/29/2024 at 11:56 AM, Vine Abider said:

The month of May this year will mark the 76th anniversary of Israel being called a nation again in 1948. I've recently developed something of an apatite to get a better understanding of the middle east situation.  So I've been reading various things on the internet and have a couple books & videos coming on the subject. I'm certainly aware that there are (at least) two sides to this conundrum and therefore two differing perceptions.

So far three things have surfaced that seem to be a synopsis of what has/is transpiring in the middle east:

1. The UN sought to create two nations in the middle east in 1948 - Israel & Palestine. Israel accepted this idea; Arabs generally did not and attacked Israel.

2. Israel has repeatedly supported the UN idea of a two-state solution; Arab/Iranian extremists have consistently driven the agenda that Israel should not even exist.

3. Extremist actions took place on both sides: The world is painfully aware of Muslim terrorist activity; However, atrocities/massacres were also carried out by Israeli extremists, pointedly so in 1948 (aka "Nakba Day" - or the catastrophe).

So the dire situation there has been fueled by much hatred and reinforced by ongoing violent acts, and especially by extremists.  According to what I see in the bible, as the whole thing is ready to hit the fan big time and probably suck much of the world up in it, one person will arise with the apparent solution and make the long sought treaty.  This remarkable person, will be thought of as a real savior of mankind.

Yep.  That's how I see it, but with one more critical fact: 4. Palestine never existed as a nation and before Israel became a nation it was basically desolate over there with a very low population density. It's almost as if once Israel became a nation again "all of a sudden" they wanted the land, too.  Nobody wants the Palestinians to be absorbed into their nations but since the other nations tend to hate Israel, they don't try to mitigate the conflict, either.  I like your underlined point at the end of your comment.  This is what I see happening as well. I do believe there's other things, not the least of which may involve AI and genetic modifications of people (possibly the mark?) and there has to be a temple, too for the beast to do his abomination thing in.  But I can see things setting up.  I said this at least 10 years ago and I'm amazed at how fast events accelerated. Without God's help, I doubt this ol' guy here will know how to function in the world coming up soon.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,713
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Exactly how many Jewish people will be saved out of the 6 million or so that I have read that have last? 

The answer given is likely dependent on whether you are a Jehovah's  Witness or not.  (Say what?)

The 144,000, 12,000 from each tribe, will witness like never before and the number called out of great tribulation will evidently be beyond counting.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

35 minutes ago, tim_from_pa said:

Yep.  That's how I see it, but with one more critical fact: 4. Palestine never existed as a nation and before Israel became a nation it was basically desolate over there with a very low population density. It's almost as if once Israel became a nation again "all of a sudden" they wanted the land, too.  Nobody wants the Palestinians to be absorbed into their nations but since the other nations tend to hate Israel, they don't try to mitigate the conflict, either.  I like your underlined point at the end of your comment.  This is what I see happening as well. I do believe there's other things, not the least of which may involve AI and genetic modifications of people (possibly the mark?) and there has to be a temple, too for the beast to do his abomination thing in.  But I can see things setting up.  I said this at least 10 years ago and I'm amazed at how fast events accelerated. Without God's help, I doubt this ol' guy here will know how to function in the world coming up soon.

And I was remise in mentioning one thing --> since part of this thread's title has to do with the role extremists are playing in this situation, I really should have mentioned Iran. One can only imagine how different this whole situation might have been now without Iran's overt meddling behind the scenes over the past few decades. How much of all the terrorist activities and resistance against Israel was because of Iran's activities in the background, pulling the strings and supplying weapons, etc.!?

But now it looks like a page has turned - Iran has come out of the quasi-shadows to openly challenge Israel.  We could truly wake up one morning with the entire world being on the verse of getting sucked into the middle eastern fray via direct Israeli/Iranian conflict.

With things being the way they are, it's hard to imagine that the exceptionally gifted leader, who will bring peace to the middle east, isn't alive even as we converse on this subject . . .

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

Posted (edited)

What's revealing are those who include themselves with the world with one breath; but with the next breath, insist that they are not one with world. No one can serve two masters.

It's even more interesting to encounter those who preach the necessity of biblical conduct in Jesus Christ, and yet manifest the works of the flesh in clinging to the cares of this world. While this is most assuredly not unique to the religiosity found in the United States, it's ascendant here. It's why so many evangelicals support the wars of men. 

I remember the blasphemous irony of military chaplains. How can I forget that, seeing as how I actually volunteered for the armed forces? Praying to Jesus for successful operations in opposition to flesh and blood when the words of the apostle expressly inform us that flesh and blood is not our enemy. 

I expect this from the world. I expect no less from the religious who justify the same. Ah, but those who preach one thing and demonstrate the opposite judge themselves. 

Our enemies are not flesh and blood and our weapons are not carnal. Hence why there is no excuse for hypocrisy. 

Edited by Marathoner
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The answer given is likely dependent on whether you are a Jehovah's  Witness or not.  (Say what?)

The 144,000, 12,000 from each tribe, will witness like never before and the number called out of great tribulation will evidently be beyond counting.

OR WHETHER YOU ARE A VIRGIN OR NOT

Rev 14

14  And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

These virgin men it says will not have the Mark of the Beast but rather =having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Project 144,000

I wounder if the 144,000  has swomething to do with Gods natural given DNA to us that equals 144,000

female has 72,000 chromosones

male has 72,000 chromosones

TOGETHER this makes  144,000 Chromosones

We do know satans plan has always been to modify mankinds DNA, from nature, from animal, from human so it no longer is the original DNA from God.

If you do a little research, you will find they are trying very hard to day to do all of this today.

Remember satans goal is always to steal kill and destroy by   ARTIFICIAL means./sin.

satan tries to counterfeit what God NATURALY CREATED

Lucifer/satan a created being who through his pride/sin -tradings- wants always as his main goal to usurp Gods Creation and try to make it his own and bring it under his own dominion, claim and power.

The 144,000 mentioned in Revelation are virgins.

what would virgin mean in context to 144.000 remnant?

It would mean their DNA was not changed or modified, they remain pure, untainted and will also not have accepted the Mark of the Beast.

satan tries to counterfiet -replace by false unholy fashion ALL of Gods Creation.

In those days satan will try to fool people with a false Christ, a false temple, a false Mark to be given all who he can deceive.

the 144,000 remain those who remained pure: virgins, faithful to God alone who were not deceived by satans plan of taking away Gods plan of Mercy and Grace given to us by His Word , His only begotten Son Christ
Jesus

------------------------

now in 2024 its coming out that they knew all along, from the beginning that these mRNA gene therapy Covid vaccines ( yes they now openly admit it is gene therapy) did not prevent transmission. The whole passport thing was therefore an imposition based on lies. Will these people ever be accountable?

2024 is the year that ends the vaccine mandate to use these vaccines under an emergency act clause.

Now in the coming days the UN will be taking a vote about gaining world wide control if another "pandemic arises again".  And yes of course they are planing on another.

We need to pray to God they don't get the majority of votes for such a worldwide control.

40 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

What's revealing are those who include themselves with the world with one breath; but with the next breath, insist that they are not one with world. No one can serve two masters.

It's even more interesting to encounter those who preach the necessity of biblical conduct in Jesus Christ, and yet manifest the works of the flesh in clinging to the cares of this world. While this is most assuredly not unique to the religiosity found in the United States, it's ascendant here. It's why so many evangelicals support the wars of men. 

I remember the blasphemous irony of military chaplains. How can I forget that, seeing as how I actually volunteered for the armed forces? Praying to Jesus for successful operations in opposition to flesh and blood when the words of the apostle expressly inform us that flesh and blood is not our enemy. 

I expect this from the world. I expect no less from the religious who justify the same. Ah, but those who preach one thing and demonstrate the opposite judge themselves. 

Our enemies are not flesh and blood and our weapons are not carnal. Hence why there is no excuse for hypocrisy. 

I've thought about three different responses here, because I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at . . . so I would ask if you would please clarify and how it fits with this thread's topic.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Of course Satan, the Father of lies is behind all this. And the big lie he is perpetuating is that there is an ethnic group called `Palestinians.` There is not.

The Romans called the land Palestine. We can see that on maps of when Jesus was on earth. It was Arafat who started this idea that these Arabs who wanted to live there were called Palestinians. 

Israel`s first Prime Minister, Golda Meir, had a Palestinian passport, for it was the land that was called that. Israel changed the name to Israel. Arabs could live under Israelis rule and many do but some caused trouble. Thus they were given the West Bank area. Then later the Arabs complained that they didn`t have any access to the Mediterranean Sea. So, Israel turned its own people off their land and their houses in the Gaza strip and gave it to the Arabs. 

Enter Arafat who was a master liar. And now the people of the world have swallowed that lie and think that there is a small ethnic group that Israel is persecuting. 

I make sure I don`t perpetuate the lie, especially when talking to others. I say, the Arabs of Gaza, and then people tend to ask me why. Great opener to give the truth. 

So, let`s call them what they are - Arabs of Gaza.