angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

After the Tribulation the 1000 year Millenium will start, and I'm wondering if unbelievers ( who are living when Jesus returns to earth ) in their natural bodies will be able to enter the Millenium?

The Christians who come back with Jesus will reign with Him -----but the people who enter the Millenium in their natural bodies will they eventually die?

We will be changed when Jesus calls us to be with Him when the rapture starts, do you think its possible that when we come back to earth to reign with Jesus we will recognize people we know now?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I have asked this one before and I understand it as the Christians will indeed reign with Christ in the millenial reign.

There is no mention of non Christians then.

However some people will sin- although the saved christians will be incapable of sinning, their children wont be and some will be deceived and end up being severely punnished.

Hope this helps

I like to know what will happen to the people who are living when Jesus returns-----will everybody enter into the Milennium?

:24: Thanks

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

yes they will be allowed to live as long as they didnt take the mark of the beast , if that is posible? I think it would be highly unlikely that anyone who went through all those hardtimes making a stand not to take the mark and see and angel flying over head telling that Yeshua is the only way to saved seeing all the redeemed in transformed bodies and invincable . I just have a hard time that they would not be a believer by then.

If that is posible then yes they could but thats a lot to overcome.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

those that enter the millineum will be those that did not receive the mark or worship the beast or the number of the beast or have his number ............

if there is a "non-believer" that did not worship the beast, take his number, or his mark or any of that, well, i dont know if that would be possible..... if they did make it through, and made it thru the battle of armagedon, hmmm which side would they have been on during that battle? they are a "non-believer" and the armies of satan are destroyed, so if they are a non-believer of Christ, whatis their chances of getting thru with out the mark or the beast? what is their chances of siding up with the Believers

I do not believe they will see the millenium.....

after the millenium is over, satan will be released for a short season, and all those that are there will be tempted and tried again.... after spending 1000 years with Christ, there willl still be some that will turn away......

go figure....

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Here is an interesting question then. The "mark" can only be taken willingly? What I mean to ask is that there is no way under God that this mark can be forced upon someone? This has to be the case or the mark could not possibly be this important.

It will be hard to live in the tribulations without the mark of the beast, why would unbelievers go to the trouble for themself to refuse the mark?

So--there are probably no unbelievers left on earth when Jesus returns?

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Here is an interesting question then. The "mark" can only be taken willingly? What I mean to ask is that there is no way under God that this mark can be forced upon someone? This has to be the case or the mark could not possibly be this important.

Those who take it, are doomed, if they take it willingly as in being a "good citizen" or whether they take it because they fear death for not taking it (some would call that forced ) it does not matter.... if you take the mark to save your life, you will loose it for all eternity.... if you loose your life for not taking the mark, you will gain your life through out all eternity.....

I see the mark as being voluntary at first, then suggested, then as time goes on, more and more presure for people to take it, and then it will be manditory....... once manditory, i see it as being jailed until a person takes it, and later death......

the person has to say "yes" to the mark but when you are looking at a gillatine blade above your head, or down the muzzle of a gun or thru the hangmans noose, it will become harder and harder to say no..... especially if you do not know Christ...... it will be much easier for a person to have Christ before the Trib then try to develop a relationship with Him during....... it does not matter if you believe pre, mid or post trib rapture, it will be much easier to be ground in the Word before the trib then try to learn all this stuff during....

like in the military..... you do not go to the battle field before you go to basic (boot camp ) training... you do the training first to help prepare you for battle.... not doing battle before learning the peticulars....

spiritual warfare is the same way..... we need our basic training before we find ourselves in battle.....

B = BASIC

I = INSTRUCTIONS

B = BEFORE

L = LEAVING

E = EARTH

we need to be ground in Christ, strong in Him before we get attacked....

mike

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

The answer is yes, since there will be many saved during the Tribulation who will be alive when Jesus comes back physically to the earth. During the Tribulation, life will go on as it has, except Christ will reign as King of Kings over a world wide theocracy. Also, it seems to me that it's the Tribulation saints (the martyred ones) who rule and reign with Christ, not every single believer.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

the way i understand it their will be unsaved people when Jesus sets up the mill.reign,because after the 1000 yrs satan will be let loose for a season,so their has to be unsaved to tempt them