nebula

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

In defense of men, sometimes women forget HOW to communicate with their husbands. I have heard them in church....real sad. Why do married couples act like that? Women can be the most cruel, though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Its true men think so different then man but then there are men who are more right brained and women who are more left brained. :blink:

We did a Bible study years ago with help of tapes and books from Gary Smalley......and it opened my eyes a lot why men are so different then men. They really think different.... :blink:

There was a woman sharing to her husband how she felt she wanted him to understand her and to comfort her----------but you know most husbands miss that part and seek for a solution how to solve the problem?? :blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1972

Battle Of The Sexes: Why Men Don't Listen <<-- Link to article

(WJZ) Talk to almost any married couple and you'll hear the same thing. Many wives complain their husbands just don't listen to them.

But now science is showing there may be a reason why.

Researchers say men may have a harder time figuring out what a woman is saying because men tend to listen with primarily one side of their brain - the left. Women, however, tend to listen with both the left and the right.

The right side of the brain attaches sentimental and emotional meaning to words. That emotional tagging could help women tune in a bit better and it could be one reason men tune out.

MRI scan studies have also show that men's brains have an easier time listening to other men.

"Men's voices are a little bit simpler to perceive than women's voices," says University of Miami doctor Bruce Rubin.

These studies only looked at how men passively listen to women. Researchers say men can pay attention to women if they want to - they just have to try.

(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

HEY I WONDER WERE THESE RESEARCHERS ALL WOMEN MAYBE THATS WHY WE MEN NEVER HEARD OF THIS STUFF, HEY COULD THIS MEAN THAT GOD INTENDED WOMEN TO DO THE LISTENING AND THE MEN ALL THE TALKING, WOW IMAGINE THAT !!! :th_handshake::thumbsup::wub:

Did you say something? Sorry .... I must've dosed off.

:57_57:

HEY I WONDER WERE THESE RESEARCHERS ALL WOMEN MAYBE THATS WHY WE MEN NEVER HEARD OF THIS STUFF, HEY COULD THIS MEAN THAT GOD INTENDED WOMEN TO DO THE LISTENING AND THE MEN ALL THE TALKING, WOW IMAGINE THAT !!! :57_57::wub::24:

Did you say something? Sorry .... I must've dosed off.

:24:

HI YA BOLTS :th_handshake:yep I was just imbelishing on how God made women to be good listeners however some don't utilize this God given talent enough well thats according to my research. :) ...... :P ....... :P ........ :thumbsup: ........ :24::24::24::24: HEW !!! HEY NEBULA THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGH HOWEVER I THINK THE PLACE FOR THIS WOULD BEEN IN THE HUMOR SECTION

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

What?? I wasn't listening :whistling:

We always talk things over for the most part, however I always leave the final decision up to him. Then when it falls apart the blame is in his court not mine. Does he listen to me, no..so what else is new? :P:P:24:

What?? I wasn't listening ;)

We always talk things over for the most part, however I always leave the final decision up to him. Then when it falls apart the blame is in his court not mine. Does he listen to me, no..so what else is new? ;):P;)

well now Rusty it seems to me that in the Garden of Eden when Adam did listen to his wife Eve and ate the fruit look what Happened, so now we men do to that sin are no longer perfect, only about 99.9 % perfect. But your right we men don't listen, I guess it's because we learned from our mistake in the Garden.......... ;):P:24::P

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Well, truth to tell, some men can be such boors at times. A positive masculinity, ie, that of stability, security, provision and undying love, is always in order.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• 10 years later...

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

It all depends on the guy.