MK202002

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

i had a vision one day, of what it might look like when the Lord calls us away.....

what i seen was a church fellowship (building) sanctuary full and when the Lord came only about ( not exact, cause i dont know, didnt count, and things can change) about one third of the people were taken, and about two thirds were left......

out of those left about half ( about one third of the original ) realized what had just happened, realized their mistakes, and fell on their faces repenting and totally giving their lives for the Lord, they became the Beleivers that champion Christ during the Trib.....

the other half ( the last third of the original church fellowship ) turned against God in rebellion cause they did not get what they thought they deserved... they will be the ones following the anti-christ, they are the ones that will be deceived..... and they will be the ones that deny The Christ, and will betray the others, that have dedicated the rest of their life to Christ.....

this is just what i saw.

even the elect will be deceived....

mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest br.biff

Just a thougt here. The antichrist will come with false miricles and lying wonders. If the rapture happens first,wich I believe,he will attribute it to himself saying he is the One. Therefore many if not all will worship him so they won't be left out next time. It's a good scenario for how he will deceive the masses because the true church won't be here.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

From Revelation chapter 20:

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

And from 2 Thessalonians chapter 4:

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Those who refused to worship the beast and his image, and who refuse his mark take part in the first resurrection. The first resurrection happens immediately prior to the gathering together of the church unto Christ.

God does not contradict himself. There is no possibility of pre-trib rapture.

Guest CharlieC

From what I understand by reading the bible the antichrist has been in charge of the world ever since Adam and eve were kicked out of the garden. The kingdom of God has always suffered violence and the violent have taken it by force since the beginning. God only puts up with it to fulfill his plan and that not one who will be saved at the end should perish. But as I read, there comes a time when it is enough and God sends Jesus and his saints to remove the violent and their weapons from the earth. The author of the book of first John explains the antichrist to be those who tell lies in Jesus’ name.

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us".

The author of the book of Matthew explains.

The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

Charlie

Edited by CharlieC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

:b: The fact is that when one is deceived doesn't know that he/she is deceived,because is....DECEIVED!!! that's why The Lord Jesus Christ warned first and foremost about the danger of deception in the days preceding His Second Coming....

He told us all TO WATCH and PRAY....and BE READY ......so may Our Gracious Lord help us all to WATCH and PRAY and BE READY for HIM and none else!

HELP US LORD and PROTECT US !

BLESSINGS and LOVE to You All brothers and sisters. :emot-questioned::)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yikes! I'm reading C.S. Lewis' "The Last Battle" which is the last book in the Chronicles of Narnia... It deals with the antichrist... This is scary... and yes it's important to have on our spiritual armor! :b:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I always wondered about that for a long time. I mean, how could someone like the AC be "Christ" to apostate Christendom, and yet reconcile the Muslims and Buddhists, etc. I think he will be everyone's "savior" to everyone. To apostate Christendom he will be Christ; to the Muslim he will be the Mahdi; to the Buddhists he will be Budda. The magic show that accompanies him will confirm that in their minds. I don't see how else the entire world accepts him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Yikes! I'm reading C.S. Lewis' "The Last Battle" which is the last book in the Chronicles of Narnia... It deals with the antichrist... This is scary... and yes it's important to have on our spiritual armor! :)

*nods* Lewis paints such a poignant picture of it, doesn't he?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

About the AC decieving everyone: Intellect won't protect a person from deception, only Jesus.

Has anyone here met a person who said they could outsmart the antichrist? maybe in different words?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There are many different views about this subject, and many different interpretations of revelations. Well I'm no biblical expert about this subject, but a serious possibility crossed my mind last night. Okay, first let me explain that the 1000 years of peace also has different interpretations. With this also taken into consideration, that a day can seem like a thousand years to our Lord, and a thousand years can seem like a day. Personally, I don't interpret the 1000 years of peace as after the return of Christ happening. When people say our Lord will reign literally here in this world after His return, I personally disagree. Personally it seems like we may have taken part in living in this peaceful 1000 years spoken about.

With that said let me explain further. When I see documentaries of the human race dating way back, many people just seemed downright viscious and extremely brutal. For instance, even dating back to the first century. After Christ was here on earth and then resurrected, a number of people became Christian. These christians proceeded to try to spread the word and so many of them were just brutally attacked, their heads cut off, burned to death, etc..etc.... Which thank the Lord for them and what they were trying to do.

Now we have all heard many different stories about who our previous anti-christ ruling might have been like, Napoleon, Hitler, etc...... Well here goes a different possible point of view:

Now back in the days of Noah, people had become very corrupt and violent. So Noah and his few poeple were the only ones saved. I see this as the first anti-christ ruling. Satan had accomplished deceiving the majority of all people. So, over the years as time went on more and more people became corrupt. Then Jesus came the first time, while the duration of the second anti-christ ruling was happening. Then this possibility would mean that Satan was put into prison around maybe 1000 years ago, give or take a certain number of years. Which would mean that by the time the anti-christ (guess who) has deceived a majority of people in this world once again, (but this time will only be for a short duration) then comes the return of Christ once and for all.

Now, people themselves can be sinful, and corrupt. So, if what I've written has any possibility at all, even through wars brought on by human decision etc.. The human race has not seemed to have this total viscious brutality nature, like the documentaries that date way back, of the human race.

And of course God has always tried to intervene. With Sodom and Gomorrah he put a stop to these two cities full of corruption before they spread this evil behavior to many more cities. The Lord sent Moses to straighten out the isrealites etc...etc....

Well, this possible theory just seemed to make more sense to me than a lot of other theories. Any thoughts anyone....?