• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

My Journal

Friday, January 20, 2006

Rick is not given to visions or prophetic dreams, but I believe he had a vision from God this morning and that he heard the voice of the Lord during his prayer Wednesday night. Wednesday night as he was praying about the future of TSA, our small home church, the Lord put a thought in his head that the next day

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

[The pastor made some interesting observations. These are my notes:

• Group:  Royal Member

[The pastor made some interesting observations. These are my notes:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  428
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Good Morning Sue,

Wow. :)

Okay. This has caught my attention. Here's why...

A few years back, I had a very similar experience. I kept waking up with a start, repeatedly for a few nights in a row, at exactly 3:33 A.M. out of a dead sleep to look at our digital clock blaring those red numbers at me. They really jumped out to me, so much so, that it really left a strong impression on my mind that they were of significance. I will never forget the experiences I was having at the time. They were so overwhelming to me. My soul was deeply disturbed. I was afraid I was losing my mind or something, so I tried to keep the experiences to myself. One of the times that I awoke, I startled my husband by crying out, "Oh Jehovah" and I just could not stop weeping. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him I didn't know. :emot-highfive: Looking back now, I honestly believe what I experienced was of God. I couldn't shake this sense that something was happening, too. Spiritual battles in me and the world. Soon after, the twin towers fell. I think it has something to do with my experience, but the picture is so much bigger than that. It reminded me of how John said he was carried away in the Spirit in Revelation, like I was caught up in a whirlwind. It made me want to just REPENT in dust and ashes. God is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.

I was brought up that these things should be treated with great skepticism, so it startled me a lot. I really began poring over scripture and devoting myself to prayer and seeking the Lord's face. The whole experience makes more sense to me now and that was a time period of the opening of my spiritual eyes. God is calling us all to REPENTANCE.

Thank you for sharing this, Sue. :emot-highfive:

God Bless you both, :o

Mrs. SE

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

There's something coming ...we don't know when but it sure will expected or unexpexted ,we have to make sure that the oil in our lamps is burning.

The weather is out of controle big time, disaters floods rumors of wars, Europ, Israel and I can go on and on, there are so many signs that we are living in the last days.

Rick is not given to visions or prophetic dreams, but I believe he had a vision from God this morning and that he heard the voice of the Lord during his prayer Wednesday night.

with those expressions I'm always very careful. :)

Mrs. SE,

Thank you so much for sharing that. Yes, I used to greet these kinds of things with skepticism, too, until the Lord started giving me visions at the end of 2004 about a coming devastation on the earth, particularly in the USA.

I find it particularly interesting that your vision of red numbers 333 on your alarm clock preceded 9/11 and Rick's vision of red 333 numbers on his clock followed 1/19 and the tape from Osama Bin Laden. And, it was at 3:33 a.m. that we were both awakened from a sound sleep. We knew God was saying something to us and we have this sense that there is going to be another 9/11 very soon. We wonder why God has told us this other than to warn people to repent.

Thursday morning, 1/19/06, the Lord woke me up at approximately 1:00 a.m. with a start. That is when the number 13 and the lion and the lamb were running through my mind. This is the passage I had read in my quiet time the day before:

I Co. 7:29-31: "What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none; those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

hi,

Just to say that we are all in danger from the islamic world- but also other dangers are coming from within our own cultures.

Dont get me wrong, I think that the sins of the nations are very important and God does do punnishments for countries who live in open disobedience but remember the story of soddom?

Abraham pleaded before God for any righteous people to be saved. Remember- God said that if there was 1, just 1 righteous person the city would have been saved.

He got the righteous ones out didnt he? Infact I think it was Jesus himself who went to Lots house and told them to get out.

God doesnt change. You will have protection if you ask it in Jesus name- he himself will preserve you and your family.

I put it to you that this is not necessarily judgement- it is the devil having a good go. Allah is a moon god- he is written about a lot in the OT. the bible says who and what he is and what to do about him. dont be afraid of osama- have a bash in Jesus' name at the one who is spiritually controlling him.

If it is judgement of a kind- then it seems to me that he allows a country to be "over taken" by another. Conquered.

I dont know if it interests you but last year a christian delegation went to parliament and read out "the sins of our nation" to all the mp's. everyone in that room was crying by the end of the list. I wonder if the uk is going to be over taken by an islmic state?

Is america?

Hmm

hi,

Just to say that we are all in danger from the islamic world- but also other dangers are coming from within our own cultures.

Dont get me wrong, I think that the sins of the nations are very important and God does do punnishments for countries who live in open disobedience but remember the story of soddom?

Abraham pleaded before God for any righteous people to be saved. Remember- God said that if there was 1, just 1 righteous person the city would have been saved.

He got the righteous ones out didnt he? Infact I think it was Jesus himself who went to Lots house and told them to get out.

God doesnt change. You will have protection if you ask it in Jesus name- he himself will preserve you and your family.

I put it to you that this is not necessarily judgement- it is the devil having a good go. Allah is a moon god- he is written about a lot in the OT. the bible says who and what he is and what to do about him. dont be afraid of osama- have a bash in Jesus' name at the one who is spiritually controlling him.

If it is judgement of a kind- then it seems to me that he allows a country to be "over taken" by another. Conquered.

I dont know if it interests you but last year a christian delegation went to parliament and read out "the sins of our nation" to all the mp's. everyone in that room was crying by the end of the list. I wonder if the uk is going to be over taken by an islmic state?

Is america?

Hmm

I read this in my QT this morning:

I Co. 11:23-32: "For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said,

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Thank you sister Sue for being faithful to reveal what God has revealed to you.

Revelation 3:19

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and REPENT.

Actually God said he would save the cities if there were 10 righteous people found there, not 1, Genesis 18:32. There were not 10 righteous people found so the cities were destroyed.

Another thing you must realize is the fact that Abraham interceded for the cities and that is the reason God agreed to save them for the sake of but 10 righteous people. I wonder, is there an Abraham in America today interceding? Would God be obligated to save America for the sake of but a few, or would he instead choose to protect his people as he did with Lot and his family, and destroy the rest? Just something to think about.

My brain is fried tonight, but I have several passages of scripture from reading in the prophetic books in the Bible that talk about this subject. What I remember is that he (God) said he would save a remnant; some lives would be spared; those who wept for sinners to repent would be spared, etc. I believe God is not going to totally destroy America, at least at this point. I believe there will be survivors and that there is going to be a great harvest of souls, and I believe God is going to raise up an army of believers in these last days, mainly comprised of young adults. I don't know how that will all work, but I'm ready for whatever.