• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

Huh?

The Watchtower organization of "Jehovah's Witnesses" is a false religion started by Charles Taze Russell. It is not true Christianity since it denies the essentials of the biblical faith.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Jehova's Witnesses are a cult Kitty. So they would be Jehova's false witnesses, for they deny the deity of Jesus and change the bible for their false theology. Like all non-Christian cults, the Jehovah's Witness organization distorts the essential doctrines of Christianity. It denies the deity of Christ, His physical resurrection, and salvation by grace.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

To make a very long story short. My oldest sister {5 years older} ran in to some very difficult times. The JW's came along and swept her off her feet. She fell head over heals into this occult. I tried my hardest to convince her it was wrong, but to no avail. At the age of 34 she died because of the JW's teachings that she could not receive blood. This has made me hate JW's very much. When me & my other sister went to court to gain custody of her son, it was just a nightmare. As the JW's had her draw up a will that said that her son would stay with somebody from the JW's and not her family. The judge had me write out proof that JW's were a cult. I did so, I believe it was 15 pages long. The judge told me I did a wonderful job and he learned a lot. However, he could not rule in our favor because my sisters will over rode everything else. Happily now, her son is 20 years old and has no use for the JW's himself. The problem is, he has a hard time believing in God at all. So we just keep praying for his soul. My sister takes him to church sometimes and he seems to like it, but he just won't make a commitment. On a good note, on her deathbed, I did pray with her and she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord & Saviour. So I am convinced she is in heaven waiting for me. She was like a mom to me. We always got a long, and I believe in all our years growing up, I only had one arguement with her. All other times she was a fun loving person and we got along great. I miss her a lot, even tho' it's been 15 years now. Her last comment to me was "Please don't ever forget me." And her last comment to the rest of the folks in the room were "Please take care of my younger brother". I had to leave the room, because I couldn't hold back the flood of tears.

in Him;

corey

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/24/1985

Once, in my mom's younger days, she said that a jehvah's witness came to her door, and instead of ignoreing him she decided to tell them how wrong they were, why they were wrong, and point out parts of the Bible that said they were wrong. apparantly she argued a long while to no avail. Guess what happened after that? He came back again, with more jehovah's witnesses! That time she pretnded not to be there :blink:

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Here on of the Tricks that the "fake witnesses" Use.

They tell you that in the Bible it says that no human can recieve blood transfusions, when in the full unedited part of the bible it says not to do that, but with animal blood, not human to human blood.

When they knock on your door, they don't send normally old persons, they send you young persons being women or men so that the flesh might get tempted to join you and convince you to do that.

God hates this religions for their falseness and sending people to hell because of their fake lies.

The Jehova witness, while some of them got executed when hitler, the leader of them supported deeply hitler.

While I don't remember the dates, in 50 years, the witnesses said 4 or more times and gave specific dates in which God would come, given, all dates were fake and God didn't come those dates, which accordinately to what they say a Jehova witnesses never lies or gives false prophecy, and then what happen to those 4 dates that they lied lol.

In on of them because their people were starting to though, they even started making a temple for God, which of course was just a lie to them saying that God would come in a specific date and year.

Also, a Jehova witness just quit from my parents Buissness, which is a company that praises God in everything we do, well a guy that worked for us that was a witness, came in with a social worker and said that he considerated himself fire, then said that we fired him (which he said just to get more money) which was lie since we never fired him, and with this ease do witnesses lie.

Also they have a commercialing things crazy, ithe witnesses ar emore of a want to gain profit org then a org that actually Praises God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I know a guy who got rid of the Jehovah's Witnesses by answering the door completely naked :blink:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/26/1961

I actually became a Christian due to JW's. Let me explain. For most of my adult life, I was an atheist. Somehow, I started thinking that all of this couldn't have happened by accident. Along came a JW at my door. I consented to a Bible study. The first thing that came up in my study was that "the Bible was not meant to be read like a book". Even though I didn't believe in God at the time, I was very suspicious. I thought to myself, "What are they trying to hide? If the Bible is the true guide for Christians, why wouldn't it be meant to be read like a book?" So, I started reading the Bible, much to my teachers displeasure. After half a dozen studies with JW's, I had actually read the Bible thru twice. At that time, my teacher brought in an "elder" to push me to join, because I had resisted believing in their doctrine until I read it in the Bible. He became very frustrated, because I would not allow him to use JW literature to teach me. I told him I would only accept the Bible. That made him so mad he left in anger. After, I called my teacher and canceled the study. Shortly after, I accepted Christ as my savior.

JW's are a cult. They do not believe Jesus was the Son of God.

Blessings, kamusat

• Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I know a guy who got rid of the Jehovah's Witnesses by answering the door completely naked :blink:

:blink::blink::blink:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

What others have said is correct. The Jehovah Witnesses are not Christians.