• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Deafcanada,

What you said is so true! Do you know that you are third person to mention Psalm 91 to me in the past three days? I figure God must want me to read Psalm 91 and I do believe it goes along with our discussion here, so I am going to post it here for everyone to read and meditate upon. This is a beautiful promise from God.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful promise from your word for those who put their trust in you.

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High

will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hello brothers and sisters,

I thought I'd continue sharing dreams here. I had wanted to share a dream I had a week and a half ago but just didn't get to it. Here it is now. ..

I am running on a salt flat. There was about 1 to 2 inches of water covering the ground. Outside it felt very desolate. Immediately I approached an enormous church or sanctuary. For some reason I wanted to call it a synagogue (this was so every time I thought about it after I was awake). There were maybe 4 large white pillars. It seemed like I was in the aftermath of a rainstorm.

As I entered the sanctuary the place was almost entirely desolate. I saw just a few men in red cloaks and robes. I sensed that these were evil men. However, I'm not really sure about this. I walk further into the sanctuary and find a large auditorium that is empty. Again the vastness of this place gives me a sense of desolation.

During the past week I received many biblical messages about salt: us being the salt of the earth and Lot's wife becoming a pillar of salt as she looked back at Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe the salt flat is something about Christians.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  01/16/1969

I often dream about tornados too.At this time in my life I believe GOD was telling me to be prepared for the storm that's about to hit my life.Right now I'm in that storm but remember that there is peace in the midst of the storm.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

I often dream about tornados too.At this time in my life I believe GOD was telling me to be prepared for the storm that's about to hit my life.Right now I'm in that storm but remember that there is peace in the midst of the storm.

When i had that kind of dream in few weeks ago and right now i had realized that the dream which i just had it I do believe that is a wake up call because this week since sunday and monday i had different feeling struggles and i was n ot able to understand waht s going on with my life until i decided to read a book it is about "I saw the Lord" wrote by Anne Graham Lotz and i realized that God has plans for me already and i realized that when I see what happen in the world and i realized that God is trying to tell us plainly look at me and want to have personal revival relationship with Him and you see there is every storm like hurricanes, toronados and something happen like 911 or London bombing etc you kow taht God has been there and already there. God is in the storm and He is with us. so Right now i do believe that i had that dream about toronado and I sense that God is with me like God was in the storm and He was there for me like my life going crazy with other things. So I do believe that the dream has meaning for me and other christians right now.

Right now I am going through awesome right now that God is working in my life. It is so amazing.

Oh I love Jesus so much.

In Him

Deaf Canada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

When i had that kind of dream in few weeks ago and right now i had realized that the dream which i just had it I do believe that is a wake up call because this week since sunday and monday i had different feeling struggles and i was n ot able to understand waht s going on with my life until i decided to read a book it is about "I saw the Lord" wrote by Anne Graham Lotz and i realized that God has plans for me already and i realized that when I see what happen in the world and i realized that God is trying to tell us plainly look at me and want to have personal revival relationship with Him and you see there is every storm like hurricanes, toronados and something happen like 911 or London bombing etc you kow taht God has been there and already there. God is in the storm and He is with us. so Right now i do believe that i had that dream about toronado and I sense that God is with me like God was in the storm and He was there for me like my life going crazy with other things. So I do believe that the dream has meaning for me and other christians right now.

Right now I am going through awesome right now that God is working in my life. It is so amazing.

Oh I love Jesus so much.

In Him

Deaf Canada

Deaf Canada,

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I've had this song going through my head lately "I will praise you in the storm." Certainly we face "storms" in our lives all the time and we must learn that God is in them and they are for our good and that we must praise him IN the storms of life. But, I hear you. A big storm is soon to come upon this world of ours, and God will be in it, because he wants to bring this world to their knees before him. He wants to bring revival and to bring His people back to him. And, even in the BIG storm, we are to praise him for his awesomeness and his goodness.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

I would like to share with you all of you, about that dream that i had been shared with you in few years, i just realized that the dream that God showed me in the dream in few years ago, it is all about me and my family right now. there is a big storm tornado. like i was saying about my husband is sleeping, right now he is deciving himself because he is mad with God and mad with people. and my kids are having hard time going through this and having hard time to listen to me. it is not their fault because one person who is wandering away from God and that affected us very deeply badly. that s why God said to me TRUST ME!!! while there is storm. i didnt understand at the point until i started to realize the dream is about me and my family that we are going through. I am thankful that God did show me the dream and help me be prepare for that happen to me. as I know that God is working in my husband s life right now as he is working on his testomony. the Victory is on the way, and already happening right now, I know that God is so awesome and doing the miracle. how that makes miracles is that, His promises and my faith equals miracle. it is only way i have to put my faith in Him no matter what how bad the storm is. because He is with me. He is much alive. one day i will share the testomines when it is finally calm the storm and have victory over the situation. I will be glad to tell everyone in the world what God has done. Right now I am telling everyone God is so amazing and God so faithful and God so alive. I know that God is working right now in my husband's life. I am praying that God will set him free and open his eyes that God has been there whole time. God didnt left him not once.

just keep praying for my husband and help him get out from the pit and darkness and bring him out to the light where he can see it clearly.

DC