IGNORED

Am I made for themariage or te celibacy, please?

Born4Jesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1981

Shalom;

Just a note to tell you that I am in search for she whom only is a date of mine that is to say theflesh of my flesh, and the rib of my ribs. But I would like to befriend first with her.

My full name is Chancelvy Ney Gautier LOUNGENGE and I have four sisters and one only brother.

The matter for which I am writing is that i would like to get married but I do ot know how and whom is right and worthy for me as wife. I the holy Bible, our Lord GOd says He made a woman from the only one rib he took away from Adam and then I am wondering she whom is the rib missing me and amongst al of those of my community, I did not find anyone for, being interested and having promised to my Lord GOD to be at His service as a missionary, I would like to ge married with once only and whetever happen, just as she ought to comply with my aspirations.

Tell me something please about the way to do and work for GOD.

The worse is that I broke my studies because I have no support and my parents are not moneyed. Also, they do not want me to be a pastor neither an evangelist while i am persuaded to get involved into the Mission and the ministery GOD entrusted me.

By the way, I registered in many websites to get friends but many ladies are writing to me about getting married while they are older than me while I wil be 25 on March 25th 2006.And I would never like to marry an older woman because I heartily believe it is not from the willpower of GOD in the beginning al come from the genesis. These women tell me to apply for conferences or immigration settlement programme.

Help me please for I do not know what I must do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the Pot and the Lord GOD is my only one Potter.

I am an instrument at the service of my Lord GOD for ever and ever.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

Hello my friend in Christ,

If you have a desire to marry, that is a God given desire. This world teaches us not to marry, the enemy wants our flesh to live in sin.

The God whom we serve is ALL knowing and knows the exact person for you, the exact time for you to meet and will let you know. He says He will keep no good thing from us!

Commit this desire to the Lord, cast this care upon Him, He is so faithful!

Remember that the emeny is as a roaring lion seeking whom he shall devour, be careful in this area, seek the Lord before dating or getting emotionally attached to anyone.

May our Lord crown your efforts with success my friend,

Sue

(PreciousSpouse)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Personally, I think it's very very very rare for someone to meet their one and only online, and very dangerous to try. Try meeting people in real life...get involved at a church, meet people and become friends with them. Don't try to rush or force things: God will bring her to you on HIS perfect timing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Hi There,

I think that you have really received some good advice from the others. Don't fret. Just follow the above good advice and trust in the LORD!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  11/07/1960

I wanted more than anything to be married young and have a large family. All I had ever wanted was to be a wife and mother--no career for me. God didn't see fit to give that to me until I was nearly 32. I have been married now for nearly 14 years to a wonderful man who was truly worth the wait. We have 4 beautiful children. I don't know why God made me wait so long, but His way is always right. If God wants you married, you have no reason to fret. He will work it out in His way and in His time. Just wait and pray. Also, I am older than my husband by about 2 years. God worked it out that way and it has not been a problem at all. I am older, but he is definitely the leader in our family.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Well said, Samarelda...

I tried to force things, tried to get married on my time rather than God's...but it just ended badly. Very badly. Now, I'm with the man I believe God wants me to marry...and I have such peace. We'll get married on His timing, and I'm okay with that ;)

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

What is your age, Brother? You seem pretty young, so I think God has plenty of time to bring just the right wife to you.

Shalom dear brother Leonard,

To reply your question, I was born on 25 March 1981 so that I will be aged 25 o this date. and to help you more, I renew my commitment to the Lord GOD almost everyday andI already comitted myself to the missionary work on the occasion of the first and the last Youth camp till today of the Youth department of our Church. it was in august 2003.

What is your age, Brother? You seem pretty young, so I think God has plenty of time to bring just the right wife to you.

Dearly thank you for your comfort. You are an angel dear beloved in Christ Jesus and I do not regret to be enlarging my circle of friends with other christians from all over the world and I would never regret it by any way.

However, I have one wuestion: how and when to date and it is bad to have one girl friend since i only rememeber two ythings from our father i heaven whic are fiance or bride and husband and wife. am I wrong,

thnaks in advance.

Also, if I ojly get interested in someone whom is very far from me may I still hope i any possibility to becom e husband and wife?

within my home country, ther is no missionary department.

GOD bless you tjhrough Jesus Christ. Amen.

Often you can find each other at school as you are preparing to be a missionary. If the person is not at church, they will be at school. It is possible too that they are already on the mission field so you can check with organizations that send people and find out about single women. Not all will discuss it, but the one you may wish to work with, tell them you are looking for a wife in the same line of work.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1987

I have never seen anywhere in the Bible where it says there is only one person out there that I could potentially marry... While I will only get married ONCE in my lifetime... The person who I WILL marry is already identified to God.... I just don't know who he is yet....

Marriage takes work. Arranged marriages worked in the past; mainly because both individuals chose to work at their marriage and MAKE it work. Find a Christian lady who you love and who is willing to marry you... and you can make it work.

Whatever you do works in God's plan, if you love God and are called according to His purpose.

How did you come to know Jesus as your savior? (I am just kind of curious... no missions board... does this mean that there are no missionaries in Congo, or just that there is no mission organization?)

Whatever is God's will for your life, will happen. Keep desiring to follow Him... and He will guide your path.