• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Hi Shanbopop, :)

I hope you're still around. I apologize for those who made you feel like your question wasn't worth asking, because it was. God wants us to be excited about and look forward to His return! Of course we are supposed to meditate on it and wonder about it and hope for it! Revelation 22:7 says (Jesus' words!) "Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book."

Personally, I believe He could return before I finish posting! If not, then we have that much more time to fulfill the call He's placed on our lives! More time to bring Him glory! If He is coming back at the midnight hour, so to speak, then I believe the time is 11:59:30pm. Don't let anyone damper your excitement!

For those who posted here and made Shanbopop feel unwelcomed by what they posted, being rude and mocking him for asking... you really should be ashamed of yourselves. Where is Jesus in your posts? I must have missed the part in the Bible that talks about dampening a brother's spirit with scoffing. You were all new at one time and you all asked questions that have been asked in the past. And you didn't bother looking in the archives first either. You asked because you wanted to know. People here are free to ask questions. If you think the topic has been discussed too many times, then don't participate in the thread. Let a moderator decide what's been discussed too much. You're two-cents on the matter wasn't called for. Regardless of your reasons for posting the way you did, it was inappropriate and unChrist-like.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

And as far as making a peace agreement,Do you know any group/religion that is more Anti-Christ than Hamas??

But didn't people say the same thing about the Nazi's? That the antichrist would surely be a Nazi! Personally, I don't think he's going to be of any of the world's religion. He is of the religion of self. (No, not Scientology! :) ) He will promote himself and not any of the world's religions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

I need a refresher course on this subject,I studied this for a couple, three years,But even my study help books have been lent out.

My favorite help book was "Revelation unvailed" by Tim Lahaye

The two beasts of Rev. are a one world religion and a one wolrd government, and the one beast will ride the one beast for a short time.

As I understand it only those who are ready and watching for Him will escape the wrath that will be poured out upon the earth,the remaining ones will have to go through the tribulation.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I think if you are 'waiting' for a rapture, you will be waiting a VERY long time......

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

Leonard,

The last seven years before the second coming, will be God's wrath poured out upon the earth.

Rev. 6:16,17;romans 2:5,5:9;Eph.5:6;Col. 3:6;1 Thess 1:10,2:16.

Rev. 3:10 The Faithful Church will be kept from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth.

In 1 Thess. 4:13-- 5:1-11 We are told not to be ignorant, or suprised, that we are not children of darkness,to be sober and alert and not dumbfounded,about the rapture.

5:9 For God has not appointed us to wrath....

Maybe you are appointed unto wrath,But not I..

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

void

Edited by Biscuit

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

I'm not sure, but I hope it's soon.

Heaven's going to be way better than Earth, from what I've come to believe. Earth's cool, though, so I'll keep doing stuff from a Christian lifestyle while I'm here.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

I believe there will be one more Pope before the rapture and the tribulation...