Ive been thinking a lot lately

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I do not enjoy life anymore. Between my job, being sick, friends, family, school, etc I am just about tired of everything. I dont look forward to each day, I dread it. I dont like who I am, people dont like me, im tired of myself. I'm tired of not fitting in at youth group, school, work, etc. I dont know. i have more to say but I cant say it right now...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Be encouraged my little sis,

Jesus says, "Come unto me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."Mat 11 28-30

Are you saved, sounds like it?

Ask the Lord to stripe you of all the weights of the world, it's not yours to carry. He wants to show you his way. Do you have any unconfessed sin in your heart=Ask him to forgive you.

Nothing is wrong with telling him you can't do what ever overwhelms you, and ask/expect him to give you strength to do it.

You can't allow the high-pressures, achievement-oriented culture shape you. Jesus hasn't asked us to carry burdens of perfectionism, people-pleasing, competition or sucess.

Jesus didn't ask anyone to get on the cross and die- He did this for you, and if you were the only person on this earth- he would still do it. Your righteousness comes from what he did on the Cross for you-he did the work so you could be free. Because he Loves you. He says in his word that he would never leave or forsake you. If everyone left you= he says he wouldn't.

We Hebrews 4:9-11 So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of God, For all who have entered into God's rest have rested from their labors, just as God did when he created the world. So let us do our best to enter that rest.

We must daily say to ourselves, what am I trying to work out in my flesh to get something accomplished, and Give it over to the Lord. In the smallest of things ask the Lord.

Your identity is in Christ Jesus alone= in the end it only matters what he thinks about you.

It hurts when others don't except you. Jesus on earth wasn't excepted either. God has chosen you before the foundations of the world, and your life has purpose and a plan- he wants to fellowship with you.

"Understanding your identity in Christ is absolutely essential to your success at living the victorious Christian life." Freedom in Christ Ministries.

Look on this website and it will give you a clear list of Who You are in Christ, you should take this list and meditate on it - hang it up.

www.ficm.org/whoiam.htm (sorry I really don't know how to make a link)

"Victory over Darkness" by Neil Anderson is very good book(they may have a version for teens.)

Dear heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus restore the Joy that belongs to this Cutie Pie, Father stripe her of all things that she was not designed to carry, and we thank you Lord that you have taken those burdens and replaced it with Your rest for her weariness, Father her life you know, please be the strength in her weaknesses. Help her to trust you in all things. Help her to see herself the way you see her, accepted, secure and significant. Help her to walk in that knowledge of You. "Lord give unto her spiritual wisdom and insight so that she might grow in your knowledge. I pray that her heart will be flooded with light so that she can understand the confident hope You have given to those You called-Your holy people who are Your rich and glorious inheritance. I also pray that she will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him." I bind depression in the name of Jesus and ask that you Jesus release Joy unspeakable and full of Glory. Give her a sound mind and cause her ears to hear you clearly and cause her to throw down any other imagination in her mind. No weapon formed against her shall prosper and every tongue that rises against her Lord, shall be condeemed. I speak life over her and help her to take one day at a time. Help her to find time for you, because you said, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added, bring a good godly friend into her life and until then I praise you that you Jesus stick closer than a brother. Holy Spirit- remind her when she gets out of balance, needs a break- help her to take care of the body she is in for it is your temple, give her creative ideas of feeding herself as well as her spirit that she can operate in a health body. IN Jesus precious Name amen

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I do not enjoy life anymore. Between my job, being sick, friends, family, school, etc I am just about tired of everything. I dont look forward to each day, I dread it. I dont like who I am, people dont like me, im tired of myself. I'm tired of not fitting in at youth group, school, work, etc. I dont know. i have more to say but I cant say it right now...

I've been in the same place as you. I was in a job I hated, the friends I had were all miles away (through uni or just moving) and rarely seemed to bother to keep in touch, I didn't fit in at work, or anywhere else for that matter. Emotionally and physically I was just so tired. I was turning into a person I really didn't want to be (mainly due to working in a terrible atmosphere all day, I think, though the fact I was hardly sleeping and not eating properly didn't help). I was stressed all the time (again, same reasons). I was permanently feeling crappy.

My advice is to go somewhere private, where no one will disturb you (I actually had to resort to the shower!) and then just let it all out. Have a good old cry, explain how you feel to God. Take it all to Him in prayer. Don't hold back. Let Him know all your frustrations, your anger, your hurt, your upset. I broke down in tears numerous times.

Do this every time you feel upset or down or anything and keep on praying. Read the Bible plenty. Take some time out to watch a film or listen to music or something that you don't have to think about. Just put it on and forget the rest of the world for the time being. Block everything out.

Pray. I can't stress that enough. Let God know how you feel (I realise that He already knows, but it will help).

It will take time but you will get through it and you will come out the other side a stronger person. I will be praying for you, as, I'm sure, will many of the other people here (wonderful as they are). Just give it time, you won't feel like this forever.

If you ever need to talk, just send me a pm.

God bless

Darkest

xxx

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Darkest, I have done exactly what you have written here more than once in my younger days. It is very good advice. I''ll be praying about it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

Darkest, I have done exactly what you have written here more than once in my younger days. It is very good advice. I''ll be praying about it.

Thank you. Much appreciated. :b:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello Cutiepie:

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do. I just want to remind you that God loves you and that He knows your heart and how you feel. Pray to Him for strength to get through this period in your life. Trust that He can help you. Of course, you don't fit in with this world. We, as Christians, are "peculiar" people because we are not of this world. We live in it, but are not OF it. There was a time was I felt lonely, sad, tired of everything -- my job, friends, family -- just like you are. I prayed daily; studied scripture and rebuked Satan in Jesus' name for putting negative thoughts into my mind. Day by day, I began stand strong and understand that I must put the things of God in my heart and act accordingly.

You might not like yourself because of comparison to others or standards set forth by the world, but you are unique and special. Learn to love that which God has blessed you. You'll find that there are so many. Strive for the personality traits that God requires. Set your heart on the things above.

I hope all of these responses are helpful to you. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay in touch.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/12/1957

hi cutie pie,

i agree with darkest go before the Lord, lay everything down

at his feet, his desire is for you is to have a relationship

with him. jesus loves you. i pray that God will show his will

in your life.

in Christ

carolyn

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/31/1977

I often feel like a loser as well. I don't feel like I fit in. I often feel so stupid when I am in social gatherings because of that I have not gone to church for a long time. I just started going regularly starting last month. The only reason I went is because I knew that somehow someway God has something better in life for me if I just obey Him. So I am pressing on. Struggling to move forward in my relationship with God. I guess what I am trying to say is just move forward even though it is a struggle. God will bless you for your obedience. Don't give up! You are not the only one that is struggling because I am also. :th_praying: