• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear FHA,

I take it that you didn't bother to look at the link traveller provided?  Was there some reason you didn't?  I'd really hoped you would.

http://swampwitch.net/forums/speakyourpeace/posts/14.html

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  553
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

YIKES!  For the record, I am not THAT "Star" on traveller's link!!  Those kids need serious prayer......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Star...it's ok, calm down, we believe you!   :angel:

But it just goes to show, that kids at that age, are obviously VERY impressionable, whether we want to admit it or not, and we'd better heed how serious this can be.  We need to guard our gates, be alert to the enemy that can seemingly come in as an imposter under the guise of entertainment, and enlightenment.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Yes, and not only are those kids impressionable, the "magic" included in a lot of this material are things that those who really dabble in witchcraft use.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

I still can't get the link to work! :duh:

I've tried the other one 3 times, and I jut tried the one you put up again. Nothing happens. Then I tried typing in swampwitch.net, and nothing happened.

satan is trying to keep me away from that site! he doesn't want to lose me! :angel:

I'm sure that SOME children have no supervision or Spiritual Guidance, which makes them weak and easy targets for satan. That does not make Happy Potter evil. It makes those kids stupid and ignorant and their parents accessories to their children's possible eternal damnation. IF they are weak and stupid enough and have NO values or belief in the Lord, they will get sucked into satan's house under the BEST of circumstances.

Do I think that satan can use innocent things to create evil circumstances? YOU BET! However, and think about this, guys, if we are going to try to get rid of all innocent sotuations or fictional characters that satan might POSSIBLY be able to use for his own evil ends, we'd all better just draw the curtains and never leave home or turn on our computers or read ANYthing or play and games at all or tell any stories--just read your Bibles 24-7 by candlelight--but you know what? satan would still find a way, if he wanted in. Blame him, not fictional stories!

Star, I get told I sound like Pat Benatar, Bonnie Raitt and Linda Ronstadt ALL the time. I say no, they sound like ME! :angel: I also do impressions and cartoon voices...I'm just a one-woman vaudeville show. Unfortunately, vaudeville died in the 20's... :king:

I don't dance, though. I was brought up Baptist. :D  :halo:

I'll cut-and-paste  a little for you, FHA.  The link works fine for me:

schools of witchcraft

Author  Subject: schools of witchcraft  

Sabrina Rachel Powers  Posted At 22:01:34 07/10/2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

My name is Sabrina, I was reffered to you by Tara at Bottom of the Tea cup in New Orleans. Tara told me that I was very gifted. I was wondering if there was some sort of school or someone who could teach me to use my gift and help me to grow?  

Milena Nikiel  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 4 replies)

Posted At 17:05:46 10/09/2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please send me any adresses to any witchcraft schools near babylon or something like that.I'm only 12 but i want to learn more aboutwitchcraft  

Rev. V  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 1 replies)

Posted At 09:53:07 10/15/2002

Hi Sabrina. Call the church at 504-828-7169 and we can meet and discuss your needs and wishes. BB  

Michelle  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 1 replies)

Posted At 19:05:23 10/16/2002

My grandma is a powerful witch. She told me that I have the same gift as her and all I need to do is find it. Well I have tried a few things and they seem to work, but they take about a week to work. I know my magick is not going the way I want it to, so if anyone knows about any schools that can help me, I would be ever so thankful. That is - schools that can increase my powers and mold me into the person I really am.  

Elissa Morrish  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 0 replies)

Posted At 00:08:30 10/21/2002

Hi,My name is Elissa I'm nearly 16 years old and I am still at school but when I leave School I Want to go to a school of witchcraft I don't care if tit is on the other sidde of the world I really want to go and I was wondering if you could tell me the name of a witchschool and where it is.  

star  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 0 replies)

Posted At 18:48:25 10/22/2002

hi,

my name is star and i was wornding if ANY one could help me find a school of witchcraft because i have tryed about 10 spell and they have all worked  

star  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 0 replies)

Posted At 18:48:53 10/22/2002

hi,

my name is star and i was wornding if ANY one could help me find a school of witchcraft because i have tryed about 10 spell and they have all worked  

Angela  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 1 replies)

Posted At 15:53:04 10/23/2002

Hello I'm 12 years old and I'm nervous because I can't control this power when I'm mad. Would anyone like to be my friend because I'm mostly a loner wierd stuff happens around me when I'm mad so they back away. I need a little training near Akron in Kenmore feel free to e-mail me please I'm just a loner. If any one reads sorry if it's wierd  

Angela  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 3 replies)

Posted At 15:53:34 10/23/2002

Hello I'm 12 years old and I'm nervous because I can't control this power when I'm mad. Would anyone like to be my friend because I'm mostly a loner wierd stuff happens around me when I'm mad so they back away. I need a little training near Akron in Kenmore feel free to e-mail me please I'm just a loner. If any one reads sorry if it's wierd  

phoenix  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 0 replies)

Posted At 00:52:03 10/31/2002

To all who wish to join a school of witchcraft-

There are no formal schools that I know of. Sorry. However, if you contact a local metaphysical shop (some books have listing of shops all over the country) you could ask the owner of churches and groups that meet in your area. There are others like you, it just takes time to find them. Be patient; things change rapidly in those young years. Discover your own faith. If anyone feels the need to talk I have left my e-mail.

Blessed Be and Happy Samhain!  

Starr  Re: schools of witchcraft (Currently 0 replies)

Posted At 13:39:04 11/08/2002

Hello, Im 27 years old. I know I have a special

gift but im not sure how to tap into it. I need some traing and more knowledge of the craft. If anyone can help me or would just like to chat, feel free to e-mail me any time.  

Neo  schools of witchcraft (Currently 0 replies)

Posted At 08:19:58 11/12/2002

I would like to know if there are any schools for the gifted in the art of witchcraft? Thank you!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

Yep, adolescence is when ALOT of kids try their hand in the occult. This has been going on as long as there have been adolescents. The internet makes it so much easier and more prevalent though. I think the internet is evil for making this so easy! :???:

I don't know very many kids who never tried a Ouija board. I know many who had weird experiences on one and never touched it again. (myself included in that one)

Kids in adolescence search for their identity. They go through weird phases. There was a time when I wore all black and painted my eyes black. My mom rolled her eyes. I got over it. But I still love to wear black because it's so flattering! :sarcasm:

Granted, these kids are going a long way to reach for this. But one is being encouraged by her GRANDMOTHER--that is not the influence of Harry Potter! In fact I saw no references to Harry Potter at all--these kids need loving guidance. Don't their parents monitor their internet use?

:angry:

PS thanks for the cut'n'paste, star! :angel:

I don't think it's because of the internet.  It's because books like "Harry Potter" and various other means, such as video games, movies, etc., have made witchcraft appealing.

Guest Fabrice

Hey angels4u,

To answer I would say yes it does.

It's evil wether we want it or not. In a little a big measure yeah ...

It deteriorates affection, it makes children don't know the Truth. Later these ones will have difficulty to know what is good and bad.

Worse ... when a child is absorbed by this sort of stuff, he will grow with it, and later it will be interested in magics and related things. And it will be very difficult to make him understand righteousness. Okay for God, all things are possible, but again ... we are already in the beginning of the end of times and these things have to happen. If their heart do not want God when they can choose (when they are able to) they will be kinds of Satan's children.

And because it is so well written it can make lies be anodin. So people think it has nothing evil.

Hey ! If I analysed these texts as a psychologist, I'm sure I'll find horrible things; of course with the Bible in the other hand.

But I mean God is surely more powerful than that ! lol

Solutions ? I think we can only pray. Let Adolescents read it if they wantbut explaining to them at the same time what it does. But not little children ! Because it enters and HARDLY gets out ! (... in the future)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I agree Fabrice,

My children are older and like the Harry Potter stuff, they know also what is right and wrong what is from the Lord and what is not. They are too old for me to tell them what they can read and watch!

Little children will be so decieved in reading the books and watching the movie, not knowing what is true and what is not, do you know that after the books and movies were releases alot of teenagers contacted Wicca witches to asked them questions? That's how close it is related!!

Love in Christ,Angels