hat_town21

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I am am american , i am sayign anyone who wants to be an american they need to align with the american constitution and they need to speak english.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

ok sorry about that. I thought you were being sarcastic.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

With your point of view the men who's blood soaked the land for independance

& national sovereignty means nothing. Perspective like this will surely hand over the keys to any sociofacist wanting to take it. Anyone from Canada view holds no relevance on the matter. Clean your own cup.

I'm not from Canada, I'm from the US.

Regardless, just because you're ignorant of history doesn't give you the right to try and call me a sociofacist. Let us face the facts:

The early English settlers, around the middle of the 17th century, began killing Native Americans for land. The Founding Fathers did not go to such an extreme but did take Africans as slaves and even some native Americans as slaves. It didn't take long for some of our "heroic" presidents to start killing off Native Americans on what we believed was our land. From about 1814-1910 the United States waged a war of genocide against the Native American people...they weren't the only ones. Mexicans fell victim to it as well. The land we call the southwest was once northwest Mexico...until we migrated over there illegally and took it over after invading it.

I'm simply saying to assert that we came over legally is to show ignorance towards history.

I'm all for being here legally but don't come over hear, have child after child and then expect us the tax payers to pay for it. I"ve said it before.

At the point they have a child in the US, they are now a legal US citizen. What is your problem with that? Then they have to pay taxes, so how do they cost you millions?

and don't forget they will rob you because you are white gringo and they will refuse to learn your language or speak allegiance to the usa.

Yeah, not about racism at all, this isn't a blanket statement based upon racist notions whatsoever :)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

With your point of view the men who's blood soaked the land for independance

& national sovereignty means nothing. Perspective like this will surely hand over the keys to any sociofacist wanting to take it. Anyone from Canada view holds no relevance on the matter. Clean your own cup.

Are you saying Canadians aren't allowed to have humanitarian view points? You're just mad because you guys failed at invading Canada. :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

and don't forget they will rob you because you are white gringo and they will refuse to learn your language or speak allegiance to the usa.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! Besides the absolute ignorance of history in this thread, the racist statements and attitudes are becoming unbearable. You whine and complain over and over, then go running to the moderators when you get called on making racist statements. Face it, many of you guys in here having a hay-day griping about the "illegal mexicans" harbor hatred (or very strong dislike) towards hispancis in general. You've made very blanket statements that don't necessarily even pertain to "illegals". When did you forget that these are human beings made in the image of God? Many of the statements made in here would never be tolerated if they were said about african americans. But it's perfectly acceptable, even hailed as "patriotic", to bash on hispanics. I'm sick of it.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

It has nothing to do with race ... it has to do with what country you are affiliated with , these illegal Mexicans don't want to assimilate they just want to benefit.

It would be the same thing if they were white Russians running around waving the commie flag and aligning with Russia in the USA.........

Its not a race Issue its an America issue. IF any race wants to come this country and truly be real Americans then i am all for them . But if they want stay aligned to their own country and live here , i am against them.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489

It has nothing to do with race ... it has to do with what country you are affiliated with , these illegal Mexicans don't want to assimilate they just want to benefit.

It would be the same thing if they were white Russians running around waving the commie flag and aligning with Russia in the USA.........

Its not a race Issue its an America issue. IF any race wants to come this country and truly be real Americans then i am all for them . But if they want stay aligned to their own country and live here , i am against them.

Riiiiiight. You say "these illegals" and "they" as a blanket statement, speaking of how they call you "white gringo", and don't want to learn english, blah, blah ...labeling them all. The last time I checked, Russians didn't use the term "gringo" very often, were you referring to them in your other post? Your statements were racist, you just don't want to admit it.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

We need to stop making this a race issue folks. There are, as we are told, tens of millions of unregistered immigrants in our country, the majority of which are hispanic. Since the large majority of these illegal immigrants are comming from south of our border, I think it is safe to say we have no control over our border. This is a major security issue considering the ever increasing hatred for our country (and us) across the middle east. I'm not sure what some of you are trying to say when you envoke our countries past. I sure don't see how that should affect what is going on today. Name one region or area of land that wasn't, at some point, taken over by a more powerful and more advanced nation/civilization. What you accuse our ancestors of is true of the entire planet. You don't however see any of them allowing rampant immigration into their nations, legal or otherways. Our nation has always welcomed immigrants from all over the world and we are all proud of this. I think our nation has the largest ethnic and cutural variety of any place in the world. Such is the trademark of a nation forged in the fires of freedom. Now, with our nations population growing at an increasing rate we must begin to regulate the flow of immigrants to our nation. So far, it does not appear that our government has a handle on the immigration process. Many immigrants have chosen not to announce their intentions and have sidestepped the laws of our land. We cannot allow this to continue. At this point, the largest numbers of immigrants comming here illegally are comming through our southern border. Our leaders need to do something about this NOW. We, as citizens, need to let them know that ammending old laws, that have not been adequately enforced to begin with, simply will not do any more. Our elected leaders need to have their attention back on the affairs of our own coutry and less on the world at large.

I am definately all for tougher immigration standards. Does this mean that we should make it harder to become a citizen? No, it means that we should screen applicants more thoroughly and make relatively certain that they wish to become productive, law abiding members of our society and culture. Our leaders need to get serious about border control. Unless we have control of the flow of immigrants into our nation, it does not matter what we want to do with those that are here illegally, the numbers will simply continue to grow. At this point I would be agreable to allowing all 15 million illegals to stay provided they show they are willing to assimilate and truely wish to become productive law abiding citizens. Our leaders need to repeal the law that grants automatic citizenship to children that are simply born on american soil. I think the parents should have to prove their citizenship for the child to qualify for naturalised status. The government needs to criminalise the hiring of unregistered immigrants and make the risks/punishments too high for companies to continue doing so. When we minimise the temptation to immigrate illegally we will minimise illegal immigration.

IMO its pretty simple what our government needs to do. Secure the border/entry points (ports etc..), make it where companies won't want to hire illegal immigrants and limit access by illegals to those things that become temptation enough for them to come here through any other means than legal ones. Our government also needs to streamline and update our immigration process. That being said, we will always have a cap on how many immigrants we can have from various parts of the world. That cap should not up for debate by those seeking citizenship. The idea behind having a cap is to limit (a.k.a control) immigration.

As for those people that are here illegally, I think it is only reasonable thing to do is to allow them the opportunity to become citizens. I do not advocate amnesty. They did this back in the 80's and it backfired, and since then we have had a 60% increase in the number of (illegal) immigrants from the south (not just Mexico). The generousity of our leaders (laziness) was perceived as weekness and they were, thusly, encouraged. The fact that any children they had within our borders became automatic citizens only provided them with an extra foothold once they got here. Surely once they had children that were citizens they would not be able to send them back home. And so, they come here and immediately have children as insurance, and wouldn't you know it, the hospitals are not allowed to turn them away. Our leaders need to make the alure of comming here illegaly less apealling and send those who can't resist the temptation to the back of the line.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

We need to stop making this a race issue folks. There are, as we are told, tens of millions of unregistered immigrants in our country, the majority of which are hispanic. Since the large majority of these illegal immigrants are comming from south of our border, I think it is safe to say we have no control over our border. This is a major security issue considering the ever increasing hatred for our country (and us) across the middle east. I'm not sure what some of you are trying to say when you envoke our countries past. I sure don't see how that should affect what is going on today. Name one region or area of land that wasn't, at some point, taken over by a more powerful and more advanced nation/civilization. What you accuse our ancestors of is true of the entire planet. You don't however see any of them allowing rampant immigration into their nations, legal or otherways. Our nation has always welcomed immigrants from all over the world and we are all proud of this. I think our nation has the largest ethnic and cutural variety of any place in the world. Such is the trademark of a nation forged in the fires of freedom. Now, with our nations population growing at an increasing rate we must begin to regulate the flow of immigrants to our nation. So far, it does not appear that our government has a handle on the immigration process. Many immigrants have chosen not to announce their intentions and have sidestepped the laws of our land. We cannot allow this to continue. At this point, the largest numbers of immigrants comming here illegally are comming through our southern border. Our leaders need to do something about this NOW. We, as citizens, need to let them know that ammending old laws, that have not been adequately enforced to begin with, simply will not do any more. Our elected leaders need to have their attention back on the affairs of our own coutry and less on the world at large.

I am definately all for tougher immigration standards. Does this mean that we should make it harder to become a citizen? No, it means that we should screen applicants more thoroughly and make relatively certain that they wish to become productive, law abiding members of our society and culture. Our leaders need to get serious about border control. Unless we have control of the flow of immigrants into our nation, it does not matter what we want to do with those that are here illegally, the numbers will simply continue to grow. At this point I would be agreable to allowing all 15 million illegals to stay provided they show they are willing to assimilate and truely wish to become productive law abiding citizens. Our leaders need to repeal the law that grants automatic citizenship to children that are simply born on american soil. I think the parents should have to prove their citizenship for the child to qualify for naturalised status. The government needs to criminalise the hiring of unregistered immigrants and make the risks/punishments too high for companies to continue doing so. When we minimise the temptation to immigrate illegally we will minimise illegal immigration.

IMO its pretty simple what our government needs to do. Secure the border/entry points (ports etc..), make it where companies won't want to hire illegal immigrants and limit access by illegals to those things that become temptation enough for them to come here through any other means than legal ones. Our government also needs to streamline and update our immigration process. That being said, we will always have a cap on how many immigrants we can have from various parts of the world. That cap should not up for debate by those seeking citizenship. The idea behind having a cap is to limit (a.k.a control) immigration.

As for those people that are here illegally, I think it is only reasonable thing to do is to allow them the opportunity to become citizens. I do not advocate amnesty. They did this back in the 80's and it backfired, and since then we have had a 60% increase in the number of (illegal) immigrants from the south (not just Mexico). The generousity of our leaders (laziness) was perceived as weekness and they were, thusly, encouraged. The fact that any children they had within our borders became automatic citizens only provided them with an extra foothold once they got here. Surely once they had children that were citizens they would not be able to send them back home. And so, they come here and immediately have children as insurance, and wouldn't you know it, the hospitals are not allowed to turn them away. Our leaders need to make the alure of comming here illegaly less apealling and send those who can't resist the temptation to the back of the line.

:whistling:

Now that was an outstanding, well thought-out post.

t.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

O'Dannyboy :b: I couldn't agree more! I've tried to refrain from posting on the "illegal immigrant" threads since the last one I was so heatedly debating on was closed, but you've hit the nail on the head with each of your points. Great post.

The matter of securing our borders due to terrorism should outweigh any and all reasons, imo. The next terrorist attack could kill 300,000 instead of 3,000. Some think that's pure paranoia. I think it's more than likely plans in the making.