Guest cjjc

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The reason his coming will fool so many is that he comes pretending to be Christ....and he will "deceive the whole world." It isn't pointless at all but imperative that we know some things about him so we won't be included in that number.

He will pretend to be Christ, will preceed the advent of the true Christ and is coming for Christians:

Rev.12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Be prepared because he'll be very, very good at what he does.

I never said that you shouldn't keep watch, I in fact state that all we can do is watch for the signs and be ready. Spinning your wheels trying to guess who the Anti-Christ is and when he will come is counter productive. He will come when he comes, and no one knows who it will be.

The fact is you can read Revelations from now till cows come home and still not have any clue who the Anti-Christ is and when he will rear his ugly head up. The best thing we can do is gain strenght in the lord and be on guard. However as christans were supposed to be always on guard against the forces of darkness. When you really think about it if your a christan and the Anti-Christ rises to power then it shouldn't be a suprise, you should be ready from the sec you turned your life over to the lord and accepted christ as your lord and savior, you should have been prepairing for attacks from all different directions.

It is my belief that those who take strenght in the lord will not weaver when the Anti-Christ rise because they are all ready willing to lay there life down in the name of christ, they should know the teachings of christ and have a relationship with the lord to such a point that nothing can fool them. We can not be fooled if we turn to the word of god. Revelations is meant to be a guide post to help use prepair for what is to come, we are not meant to sit around and guess. It is designed to show use what is to come and to spend are energys focusing on developing a relationship with the lord, to understanding his word so that we can protect are selves from those who would lead use astray. You could say that everything we experince is deisgned to teach use how to prepair for the Anti-Christ so that we won't be caught off guard.

There is one thing I have come to believe, the end times are near. Satan is so desperate to take as many people with him as he can that he has stepped things up, it is the reason we are see wars, sexual immorality, violence in are schools, Hatred etc etc. Yet with all that is going on I truely believe this is just the beginning of the troubles that will come. I don't know when the Anti-Christ will rise to power, or who it will be, and to be honest with you I don't really care. I would rather focus on developing a relationship with the lord so that when and if I am around when the Anti-Christ rise to power that I will be ready and will stand stronge in the lord.

see nothing in those scriptures that hints at rapture, except 1 Thess. 4 and it was refuted by Paul himself in his next letter. You shouldn't have to "carefully examine these texts" to find rapture. It astounds me that anyone would use the Olivet Prophecies to promote rapture.

In Matthew 24, Mark13 and Luke 21 the apostles asked; what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? What was the first thing Christ said? Take heed lest any man deceive you. He then laid out exactly what would happen in the end of days and NOWHERE in them did he mention coming to take anyone away. Instead He told us what was expected of us during that time.

But, as I said, if someone wants to believe in the rapture also be prepared in case it doesn't happen. I truthfully don't see how both can be accomplished as it sounds like an either / or situation to me....we'll see.

Christ was giving a generalization of the end times, not a play by play of the end times. Revelations gives a play by play of the end times and yes in Revelations there is a rapture and all of gods children will be taken. As much as I'd like to answer when that would happen I can't recall, my revelations is a bit rusty, maybe someone here can answer it.

Edited by mr1975

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  11/21/1963

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

If you are referring to the one that enters into the Holy of Holies and declares himself to be God, then yeah.. he is probably existing right now.

The definition of an antichrist which somes from the Greek, is "instead of Christ" so it doesn't necessarily mean against Christ, but seeks to take the place of Christ as instead of Him.

Mark 13: 21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

There are also the spirit of the anti-christ where people go off chasing after the "movement of the Holy Ghost" as if to get closer to Him or get more of Him and thus instead of resting in Jesus' promise that He is in us... instead of Christ... they pursue that which is in the world.... and hunger for more of that. BUT..

John 6: 35And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

2 Corinthians 13: 5Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 John 3: 22And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. 1 John 4: 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 2: 18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

1 Timothy 4: 1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Timothy 4: 1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 6For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Presently, we are in the midst of a perilous time regarding many spirits of anti-christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,831
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Blessed are the poor in spirit

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  11/21/1963

Blessed are the poor in spirit

AMEN!!

I have read that verse to mean those that come to the end of themselves as in "I can't do it" as they turning to God to say, "I believe You can". Peter reached that point after he denied the Lord three times and then he realized the significance of Jesus' statement that no matter how much the spirit is willing... the flesh is weak... that was said when the disciples had a hard time staying awake while Jesus was in the Garden of Gethesmane praying.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

the only reason peter reached that point is this

luke 22

31 simon simon satan has asked to sift you as wheat

32 but i have prayed for you simon that your faith may not fail and when you have turned back strengthen your brothers

33 but he replied lord i am ready to go with you to prison and to death

34 i tell you peter before the roster crows today you wil deny threw times that you know me

and in the garden when jesus asked the disciples to pray he said pray that you will not fall into temptation

then he rose and he found them sleeping as the disciples wear in sorrow they wear strugling to stay awake and they wear finding it hard to what was said to them these men wear with jesus and they wear vety close to him

and its normal for this to happen when the spirit is willing but the human body which means the flesh is weak

know coming to this question most have been discusing how is one to know who the beast is going to be ? will most be alive when the beast is set loose to torment those that are alive ?

the cathlics even have books written by scholars who seem to know who the beast is going to be their have been movies on tv about the end of times and the beast

i had gone threw sevral books that my christian friends have on christian authors who have written from their own understand of revalations and who they feel the beast is going to be in some books it said the beast could be the american president in the near future or some one from a diffrent country

many bible verses have been quoted by these so called experts

at one stage i even got cought up in this foolishnes and a group of us with note pads would meet at a friend house and battle it out to who we think the beast is going to be we had given out many bible verses looked at many presidents as it says the beast will come in the form of a man and he wil bring the world together and he wil bring peace among the nations i did this for 1 hole year with some of the most educated scholars in our church and i even learnt a lot as well some times we would do this on the weekend and start from 9am and go right threw to 11pm at night their wear nights we did not even sleep

as this is al we talked about and we even said what i said will we be alive when the beast is set lose on this earth to wittness this with our own eyes

i have been reading threw the topics and its the same old arguments we our selves wear getting into and let me tell you they got very heated yet we had to before we left pray over each other and ask for forgivness

i have said it i am not realy that worried now to who the beast will be its not my problem i gave up long time ago as i was just hitting a brick wall and got tired of reading and jotting things down and listning to even tapes on this subject

this is my 1 cents worth why worry your self will you or can you honestly say you will be alive to see al this hapen as i feel it is going to be my son and his generation that wil wittness this or my sons kids we do not know when this is going to happen why go ove the same old issue

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

This a topic that surfaces a lot from time to time and will keep on doing so, but one thing you can be sure of is that he, it or they wont be revealed before the day the Lord comes to resurrect the living and the dead saints and that according Matt24:29-31 will be immediately after the tribulation.

oh--pen fire! :emot-highfive: