• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/25/1972

Reading this thread is interesting.

One thing for sure, my fiancee and I are on the same page with all the important stuff.

We went to 2 different churches (hers a pentecostal, mine the Church of the Brethren) for a while when we were dating and first engaged.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hello Mr Tiger,

You are right, if you push a man you will put him away,he wants to do his own thing and if he feels like bologny on his sandwich instead of salmon that's Ok, I try maybe to much to let him eat what is good for him! Is your wife like that? Does she gives  you vitamines?

I quess I'm sort of a health freak! :t2: Try get give my man vitamines, he only takes him if he feels like it(I have to lay it them out for him)but still he doesn't take them always!

Don't think I'm terrible to live with I just try to take good care of my family.

I have learned, you can't change a man ,( MAYBE A LITTLE?)

Angels

:crazy:  :P  :t2:  :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

LOL Angels! Checking on whether or not he's taking vitamins!! LOL It's easy to tell that women are the nurturers! LOL

Bill- That is so wonderful that you & your wife are so in tune spiritually. It's very important. I've been in the situation where I was the only one in the family going to church at all, and that is miserable.

Dr Tiger, do you concur?   :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Traveler, don't you guys take vitamines?

:noidea:  :noidea:  :rofl:

Nothing wrong with taking vitamines isn't it?

Mothers always know best! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Angels

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Funny thread, but you ladies need to understand that we don't always speak clearly either and men miss our cues often. My kids have figured me out sorta. The boys tease about it. Most women don't know how to make commands. We make requests and expect the man/kid to just want to do as we requested. Most men/kids don't pick up on this, and women don't even know we are doing it. An example I will give is: I say boy my car needs cleaning, fully expecting my hubby or kids to volunteer and when they don't I wind up frustrated. Or: I say honey, I would love to go out to dinner, expecting him to just make all the preparations, and when he doesn't I am disappointed.

We women will say, boy I sure miss going to church, instead of honey will you go to church with me. I am not saying we need to be the spiritual leader in our home, cause the Bible teaches opposite of that, but we do need to speak clearly and consisely to get our point across.

Guest Tigershark

If I can make a short political/cultural statement here.  The world at large tells ment hat we need to be more sensative (what does that mean??) and be more caring, and to allow more of the "femanine traits" come through.  OK, so some men have done what the world asked, and they are considered wimps, weak, etc., etc. by that same world that told them to act this way.  Most women prefer to date men that act like men, even to the point of the "bad boy" syndrom.  So in short I am asking the world at large, Do you want men that act like men or men that act like women??

I have been annoyed to no end by this "touchy, feely, over femanine, pchyo babble" garbage, that I know will only explode in men's faces later on.  Women no offense.

reagrds

TS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  3

I personally think that men should act like themselves Tiger. To be honest and forthright. The touchy feely thing sometimes comes naturally, but not always. To me, that is not as important as honest communication. I do think that it is important to express fears, worries, concerns with each other - but also to express solutions and answers. So- I don't really think it shoud be a political thing in a relationship, but rather a true friendship.

God made men and women. Both are different. They should stay that way. JMO

:noidea: