• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

:whistling:

Some claims are so ridiculous that they cannot really be addressed so its better to ignore them. For example the one world government and trilateral commission and other conspiracy claims can be made by anyone but how do you disprove them? sw

It would be very difficult seeing how David Rockefeller, who was largly responsible for the trilateral commission, documented in a book he released around 2003, that he and his family were part of a cabal that was doing so to promote a global government, and was very proud of doing so.

This is a good place to ignore us though, you might find more stable discussions in the 'Is it just me" thread.

In reality I am a secret trilateral commission member you know. Further I am on the Haliburton payroll and they pay me large sums of money in big boxes to talk down the conspiracy stuff on various websites. I am typing this from the Moon. A large black helicopter brings me here every evening.

sw

St.worm, you can make all the jokes you like and you do have a good sense of wit..... however they do not take away the words of David Rockefeller.....

Some people prefer to be an ostrich. :wub:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

President Bush has done some things that were wrong in his past but since college, he has become a Christian and his past is wiped clean as far as God is concerned.

I think if God has wiped it clean that maybe you should as well.

As a neutral outsider. I have to say that I cannot agree with some of Bush's decisions since the beginning of his presidency.

However - I feel relieved that the presidency (a position that is widely regarded to be the highest and most influential in world politics) is held by a Christian.

Can you imagine what the U.S. and the world would be like if this position was to be held by an anti-christian atheist?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

:rolleyes:

Some claims are so ridiculous that they cannot really be addressed so its better to ignore them. For example the one world government and trilateral commission and other conspiracy claims can be made by anyone but how do you disprove them? sw

It would be very difficult seeing how David Rockefeller, who was largly responsible for the trilateral commission, documented in a book he released around 2003, that he and his family were part of a cabal that was doing so to promote a global government, and was very proud of doing so.

This is a good place to ignore us though, you might find more stable discussions in the 'Is it just me" thread.

In reality I am a secret trilateral commission member you know. Further I am on the Haliburton payroll and they pay me large sums of money in big boxes to talk down the conspiracy stuff on various websites. I am typing this from the Moon. A large black helicopter brings me here every evening.

sw

St.worm, you can make all the jokes you like and you do have a good sense of wit..... however they do not take away the words of David Rockefeller.....

Some people prefer to be an ostrich. :)

And some see everything around them as one big conspiracy.

sw

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  418
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/13/1965

I take back what I said before. THIS is the worst interpretation of Revelation I have ever seen.

sw

:):rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

:wub:

sw

Some people prefer to be an ostrich. :)

sw

You're just out to get me :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

mrcorey:

"God is only in the present tense."

Your question about prophecy and USA is exactly what God Almighty wants you to be thinking about!

The United States was first introduced in Revelation 11.12-15.

The Two Witnesses up to Heaven [Government] was the movement in the United States to place the Bible [Two Witnesses] back in charge of the congregations with autonomy.

Alexander Campbell, a publisher, asked for prayers for the Fall of Babylon [1 Day: '59 - '60; and 1 Hour: Sept 20, 1870]. The Fall of Babylon was "the mystery of the God would be finished" (Rev 10.7, 11.15).

Then the US promoted the Millennium (Rev 14.6-7; Rev 20.1-7) which was 1859-1959.

Then "the bowl of the wrath of the God on the earth" (Rev 16.2) was the American Revolution.

Then the "murder of the Millennium" (Rev 20.7-8) was in the US.

In AD 2004, the Beast into lake of fire began (Rev 20.10). And it will continue 11 years (2015), as it did the first time (Rev 19.20; 1859-1870). This was front page news all year long. God is not working in secret. [in my youth, men believed these facts.]

sidwms

That is certainly a unique take on those verses...were you possibly just kidding? :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Some people prefer to be an ostrich. :o

sw

Guest shiloh357
You can only take that view if you fail to understand that passages like Matthew 24 are more likely related to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. Like I said, there is no foundation for the belief that "Jesus is coming soon".

sw

Well, perhaps He is not coming for you...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

And I am wondering if anyone out there with the gift of prophecy, has anything to say about the USA?

I hope you are still reading this thread. I do not have a gift of prophecy, but I have wondered about this myself. As far as I can tell, since the bible is about mans fall from grace and Gods redemption of mankind through Jesus, places like Israel are obviously important to that theme, whereas places like the US, despite our sense of self importance, really are not that important in His eyes. We are not mentioned because we are just another country. Nothing special in the end times. Maybe we are reduced from our super power status and maybe not. But we do not have a role in the end times the way Israel does. So why do we need to be mentioned in the bible?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Then the US promoted the Millennium (Rev 14.6-7; Rev 20.1-7) which was 1859-1959.

Where does one even begin with this stuff? I dont know where you get your info, but you need to be in a good bible believing church and learn proper exegesis. What church are you with now? What denomination? Whose teachings do you follow?

FYI, a millenium is 1000 years, not 100 years. Gotta get the simplest of facts straight before you can begin to see the meaning of the verses.