IGNORED

happy or not?

Guest lnj

Are you happy with where you're at, or were you hoping for more out of life?.......I regret not having travelled before having kids. :b:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Despite my soap opera-like life, I am generally happy. Although I confess yesterday and today that happiness seems to be eluding me. I guess I could look back and "regret" wrong decisions I made or "regret" the times I turned left instead of right, but what would be the point in that? The past is past, I prefer to leave it there, learn from my myriad of mistakes and move on.

Despite my soap opera-like life, I am generally happy. Although I confess yesterday and today that happiness seems to be eluding me.

Was it raining?....(not men!!), because I always feel a touch of sadness when it's raining..don't know why. :b:

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08

Despite my soap opera-like life, I am generally happy. Although I confess yesterday and today that happiness seems to be eluding me.

Was it raining?....(not men!!), because I always feel a touch of sadness when it's raining..don't know why. :b:

:whistling: It rarely rains in the desert! But I also am affected by changes in the weather. I guess maybe we all are. Lack of sunshine, etc.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

my day has been very irrattic

i woke up unhappy ..... then spent some time with GOD and became very happy....... did some chores and became unhappy again..... spend some time with GOD and became happy again....... did some chores..... bacame unhappy..... spend some time with HIM and viola happy again.........

isn't it wonderfull to know that GOD loves happyness!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Did I intend to be facing a divorce at 33 with 3 kids? Nope! Am I happy? Actually, yes! I feel better emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally than what I have in ages. I know that God is on my side through this whole thing and that in due time, if it is His will, He will bring someone else into my life who will love and respect me and the boys!

Marnie, you can have some of our rain! My back yard has so many flooded spots it's not even funny! Now all the moisture has set up and we have fog! :b:

Did I intend to be facing a divorce at 33 with 3 kids? Nope! Am I happy? Actually, yes! I feel better emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally than what I have in ages. I know that God is on my side through this whole thing and that in due time, if it is His will, He will bring someone else into my life who will love and respect me and the boys!

Marnie, you can have some of our rain! My back yard has so many flooded spots it's not even funny! Now all the moisture has set up and we have fog! :whistling:

Aha, I hear you Ronald, I am a solo mum with 4 boys between 7 and 13, have been for 4 years..yes it's tough but I am happy :b: I know at the moment the Great I Am is my hubby and I just relax in that knowledge!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/13/1942

Don't regret not doing a lot of travel. My husband and I were able to travel a lot out of the country only to fine out we needed to see our own home. It is important to become grounded where we live and work. It is neat to find all the small places we had overlooked before. We should not have question a principal "bloom where you are planted"bloom where you are planted java script:emoticon(':o', 'smid_20')

:P java script:emoticon(':noidea:', 'smid_20')

:blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/11/1960

I love where I live, except for the 15 year old, all my kids are grown and at least for now living on their own happily establishing their own lives. I finally get to take a deep breath and relax a couple of times a day. :taped: I am even considering at 46 years old going back to school like I have always wanted to. ;) Tell me I'm not to old!!!!! :emot-questioned:

I like where I am at right now. This past year was pretty rough financially, and with my husband dealing with his pain as he tries to get over his accident. We still haven't gotten to the top of the mountains we have been struggling up so long, but I believe it won't be long now that with God's continued grace we will be able to stand on the peak. Then all of Gods plans will all be perfectly clear.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

I am very happy! My life is not perfect, the people around me are not perfect, I'm surely not perfect, but if God asked me to change anything about my life, it would only be to be able to please Him, to bring glory to Him in all that I do. I can say this from a pure heart and before God.

I learned long ago that happiness does not come from things, or people, from experiences of this world or all the credits behind your professional name. It comes God, from being at peace with yourself, living in your own skin, in the circumstances and place you're at right now, with this deep and secure knowlege that God is in control.

Yes, I'm very happy!