• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Well. I expected some negative responses, but I'm quite surprised.

I think it's quite apparent at this stage that I have little love for Israel, and even moreso for her supporters. That will never change.

Never say never, Kellard :24: I'm Israeli and I guess that puts us on oposing political sides. I do believe though, that without people like you in the forum, I might fall asleep from being over comfortable in my views. So Thanks for being here.

So you can say what you will about Islam; I still think that in our post 9/11 world Muslims are just an easy target for people to last out at.

I make no bones about being an apologist for Islam. And if this should earn me a ban from the boards, then so be it; at the least I'll know where I stand.

I suppose I just don't care any more. There was a time when I gave half a ***n about what I typed up here - however little apparent that should be - but that's long gone. Every time I view topics like this I become more and more incensed, and I should be the bigger person and just say nothing, but like everyone else I'm not perfect.

It's true that it's not fair to tar an entire group of people with the same brush, something I've always been quick to criticise (and I know I am guilty of it, see above), as I'm sure there are others here who share my opinions. Or not; it doesn't really matter either way.

You know, you can shut yourself off and choose the view all religions with a hostile mind, but eventually that's going to be your downfall. You'll never live in a world where everyone follows the same faith as you, so at the least you should accept that there will be people of other faiths. Would you rather be an ignorant fool and stare down your nose at these people, or treat them with a little respect. But I'm talking to a brick wall, aren't I? It doesn't change the fact that I needed to say these things.

So. That's that, then.

Good for you Kellard. I disagree with your views but will defend your right to express them (Hope I didn't mis-quote that)

God bless :laugh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Shalom,

Just catching the tail-end of this conversation since my friend Hupo is here.

Hupo, your post just blows me away. G-d bless you!

On the Temple, I was reading in some thread, maybe this one, maybe another about the third Temple and this is what my pastor says will most likely happen...that the Dome will be hit with a missile or something equally as strong as to totally destroy the Dome, making way for the third Temple to be built.

Shalom,

Just catching the tail-end of this conversation since my friend Hupo is here.

Hupo, your post just blows me away. G-d bless you!

On the Temple, I was reading in some thread, maybe this one, maybe another about the third Temple and this is what my pastor says will most likely happen...that the Dome will be hit with a missile or something equally as strong as to totally destroy the Dome, making way for the third Temple to be built.

Vickilynn, we will be talking about this face to face in 2 days.... :blink:

As for the temple scenario. I've heard this too and there are those who will try to "help" God with what they believe is His plan. I don't know what that plan is but I know one thing.... blowing up the mosque won't go down quietly !!

Shame on the two of you. It never ceases to amaze me how "Christians" can be capable of such petty spite.

The Dome of the Rock has written on it: "God has not son."

Everything about that mosque is a direct assault against Christianity - against Jesus as God, Messiah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I hate the place for that reason. Let it be destroyed.

I would like to point out that ....

...Jesus as God, Messia, King of kings and Lord of Lords, (and not to forget the Holy Spirit),

is the same God that told us to pray for our enemies :blink:;)

God bless :D

When I first came to Worthy there was a group of people who were sensitive to people and their position spiritually. Care was taken to try and help people until they reached a point of being detremental to readers and were banned from the site.

What has happened to that spirit of help for people here...... This place has lost the spirit that made it a great place for everyone to come....... now it seems to be "agree with us few" or you're just waste and should go away.

I'm finding it harder and harder to recomend this place for people to find answers.

Sam

Haven't been here long but I see what you are talking about. ;)

Yet, Sam, if I may....... I've been to forums and human beings being human, tend to get this way at times.

I wouldn't turn away from this.

I find that an atmosphere where the Spirit is accidently being pushed around, is an oppertunity for all of us to take a good look at our conduct through the eyes of the spirit.

This is an opertunity for change.

Don't despair. God works miracles. He can definatly get the forum back on spiritual tracks :D

God bless you Sam and this forum including EVERYONE ! :blink:

Guest shiloh357

Shame on the two of you. It never ceases to amaze me how "Christians" can be capable of such petty spite.

Everything about that mosque is a direct assault against Christianity - against Jesus as God, Messiah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

...Jesus as God, Messia, King of kings and Lord of Lords, (and not to forget the Holy Spirit),

is the same God that told us to pray for our enemies :blink:;)

God bless :D

Hupo, I think you will find, as you spend more time here, that this place has a heart for the Arabs, and there have been threads with an emphasis on praying for the Arabs and ministering to them. Though we who support Israel, do support necessary miltary action against the terrorists, we do not call for the annhilation of the Arab/Muslim people as they do to us. In fact, there has been no one who has ever advocated any mistreatment of Arabs or Muslims. However, we see Islam for the bloodthirsty vile, psychotic ideology that is. I would simply point out that our hatred of Islam is not a reflection on how we view the Arabs and others who are caught in its evil grip. As a ministry, we support the gospel being given the Arab people, and are as quick to rejoice in Arab salvation as we are when Jewish people come to know the Lord. I personally support Bridges for Peace, a ministry that reaches out to Arabs and Jews. There are several here, myself included, who believe one of the most "pro-Israel" activities one could engage in, would be to bring the gospel to the Arabs and particularly to the Palestinians. Palestinians who love Jesus do not become terrorists.

You will find that this ministry to be pro-Israel, but not anti-Arab. We are anti-Islam, though.

Hupo, I think you will find, as you spend more time here, that this place has a heart for the Arabs, and there have been threads with an emphasis on praying for the Arabs and ministering to them. Though we who support Israel, do support necessary miltary action against the terrorists, we do not call for the annhilation of the Arab/Muslim people as they do to us. In fact, there has been no one who has ever advocated any mistreatment of Arabs or Muslims. However, we see Islam for the bloodthirsty vile, psychotic ideology that is. I would simply point out that our hatred of Islam is not a reflection on how we view the Arabs and others who are caught in its evil grip. As a ministry, we support the gospel being given the Arab people, and are as quick to rejoice in Arab salvation as we are when Jewish people come to know the Lord. I personally support Bridges for Peace, a ministry that reaches out to Arabs and Jews. There are several here, myself included, who believe one of the most "pro-Israel" activities one could engage in, would be to bring the gospel to the Arabs and particularly to the Palestinians. Palestinians who love Jesus do not become terrorists.

You will find that this ministry to be pro-Israel, but not anti-Arab. We are anti-Islam, though.

Well Shilo, you have cleared up something for me. I'll take your word for it that this is a general feeling in the forum.

I did read the whole thread and was getting something that I didn't like, hence my reaction.

My biggest battle is against hatred. Hatred is the one thing we can safely say is satan's game. I don't want one drop of that in a place where Yeshua is supposed to be, in my heart.

Being Israeli I guess it's obvious that I'm pro Israel too :) .

If we can defrentiate between Islam and Muslims, between what people ARE and what they DO, I would say we are on the right way.

THanks Shilo and God bless :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

is the same God that told us to pray for our enemies :thumbsup::)

God bless :noidea:

Bless you, hupo!

I appreciate your perspective, truly. I praise God that He has given you love for the Arab people living in the midst of your land. I can only imagine what it is like for you, beiong a believer in Messiah living in Israel.

Please understand, though - I had read a report explaining what the the Dome of the Rock has written inside of it. The bottom line is that everything about it was set-up as a direct attack against Christianity. There is even a signficance to the direction it faces and the circuit one takes around the Mosque to read it's inscriptions from first to last. The bottom line is that Messiah's name is blasphemed in stone directly on top of the Temple Mount. That just crawls at my spirit so bad! A false god is a false god, and a false religion is a false religion. I know our Lord loves the Arab people, but I am sure He does not love their worship.

Make sense? :24:

I do so pray for my Arab brothers and sisters

As they die without Jesus!

It breaks my heart when a mother

Sends her son or daughter out to murder themselves and their cousins

When she dances in the streets to celebrate the murder of her child

And her neighbor.

Oh Lord of The Harvest

Have Mercy!

Send out Your workers

For the fields are ripe

The Children of Adam cry out without You!

Their blood pours out like water

Their hearts overflow with hatred

We are so totally helpless without Your Son, Lord

Without Jesus

We are so totally hopeless without Your Son, Lord

Without Jesus

We are so totally eternally lost without Your Mighty Son

Without Jesus

Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!

Oh Holy Spirit of The Living God

Hover over the killing fields of Israel

Pour out Your Living Water upon the Hearts of men

Draw the sons of Adam and daughters of Eve

To the Lord of Life

To Jesus of Nazareth

To The Lord of Hosts

To The Captain of My soul

Grace! Grace! Grace!

Dear Holy Heavenly Father

Abba, Father

Glorify Yourself!

Show Ishmael Your Hand of Mercy

Show Ishmael Your Hand of Grace

Hear the cries of Ishmael Lord

Open their ears to Your Whispers of Love

Break the bonds that hold them chained

Do A Mighty Work in Their Hearts

Cause their hearts to sing to You for all eternity!

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Hosanna to The Father!

Hosanna to The Son!

Hosanna to The Spirit!

Oh LORD

I thank You for answered prayer

And for Calvary

And for Your Mercy

And for Your Blood

And for Your Grace

And for Your Love

And for Your Faithfulness

And for You, Lord

I love and adore You

My Prince

My Brother

Come Quickly! Lord Jesus Come Quickly!

Hallelujah!

Maranatha!

In Jesus

Love, Your Joe

My eyes run with tears

My heart breaks with sorrow

Yet I will praise You

Yet I will sing to You

My Lord My God My Savior

Bless you, hupo!

I appreciate your perspective, truly. I praise God that He has given you love for the Arab people living in the midst of your land. I can only imagine what it is like for you, beiong a believer in Messiah living in Israel.

Please understand, though - I had read a report explaining what the the Dome of the Rock has written inside of it. The bottom line is that everything about it was set-up as a direct attack against Christianity. There is even a signficance to the direction it faces and the circuit one takes around the Mosque to read it's inscriptions from first to last. The bottom line is that Messiah's name is blasphemed in stone directly on top of the Temple Mount. That just crawls at my spirit so bad! A false god is a false god, and a false religion is a false religion. I know our Lord loves the Arab people, but I am sure He does not love their worship.

Make sense? :)

Yes nebula, it makes all the sense in the world. I too have no love for pagen worship.

Yet God obviously knows what is going on, God being all-knowing and omnipresent, has allowed this to be, so unless HE directly asks me to do something about it I find myself in a waiting position, waiting to see what the Lord will do..... as in "those who wait upon the Lord...." .... just a WITNESS to God's unfolding plan.

What really concerns me is the word "HATRED" and what stands behind it, or rather, WHO, stands behind it. I don't want any part of that "HATRED"

God bless :)