• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

And dumbo-heads believe what CNN and algore is telling them.

:24::)

I haven't listened to Rush in many many years but whenever compared to liberal "news" sources, he has ALWAYS been more accurate. For instance, CBS blatantly attempted to overthrow a sitting US President throught tools of the lie and misinformation.

We don't have to lie. Liberalism gives us plenty of truely monumental idiocy already.

:emot-highfive:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

I reccomend both sides keep the name calling out of this...the last time I was called a ditto/dumbo head was probably in 2nd grade :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

did you know that most -responsible- scientists without some sort of political bone to pick say that "global warming" is in fact a simple earth cycle

Did you know that most of the "responsible" scientists you're referring to ARE the ones with political bones to pick - i.e. those that are on the payroll of companies in the petroleum industry. I have said it before, I will say it again: there is an overwhelming scientific consensus that anthropogenic climate change is occurring and will continue to occur. To say anything else is true and to try to say that scientists are "pushing an agenda" is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Come on people. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

I don't get why people are against essentially pushing EFFICIENCY. I don't get why the auto manufacturers are so against it, even. It's a basic economic principle that increasing efficiency increases the strength of the business/economy over time.

Because Ditto-heads only know what Rush tells them. It's very easy to tell who listens to Rush because he always gives a half truth (if any truth is contained at all which is rarely). I listen to Rush because I happen to be in the car a lot during his 3 hours on air and it's funny to listen to his nonsense. RTWO is almost quoting word for word what Rush has been saying on this topic lately.

Rush and I happen to agree on this, because it happens to be based in FACT. But I know... I disagree with you, so I couldn't possible know what I'm talking about. But hey, if mocking me instead of coming up with a reasonable argument makes you feel better, go for it. I'll forgive you anyway.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

we're just too lazy and self-righteous to tweak our ways.

This is simply not true. Many of us would gladly change our ways...if their was a reason too. However. the #1 reason many of us don't change the way we do things is because some self-righteous hypocrites have come up with some garbage theories and are trying to FORCE us to live in a way they want.

Recycling used to make sense (it still does in some cases.) It kept the place cleaner and in some cases it helped make things cheaper. But, over time it became increasingly clear that it was all a lie. Now we have entire money-making industries for recycling, and in many cases products made with recycled goods are no cheaper, better, or less productive than anything else. Basically, the ONLY thing you get out of buying recycled goods is that "good feeling" that you somehow helped the planet. Most rational people are immune to that line of reasoning now.

Its the same with ALL these other "save the planet" nonsensical enviro-nazi ideas. Were not lazy, and self-righteous...we understand the underlying goal of the people perpetrating this farce. And we refuse to comply. The lazy ones are the people who refuse to think logically for themselves and give up their rights willfully, then start marching towards the environmental gulags.

georgesblueeyedgirl said:I don't get why people are against essentially pushing EFFICIENCY.

C'mon...its not efficient. There are some decent balances that can be achieved, but it largely throws efficiency out the window. For instance, I can buy a lightbulb for 30 cents, that will burn for 700 hours...or I can spend $3 for a CFL lightbulb that will last 4500 hours and save me a whopping $5 in my lifetime. I know you enviro's like to call that efficiency, but its not. It just means I won't have to change a lightbulb for a longer amount of time. In the meantime, I coulda saved $2.50 and got off my lazy butt and changed the lightbulb. There is almost NOTHING more efficient about environmentalism.

Trust me...if it was cheaper and more efficient...we'd all be on board and NONE of us would care a bit about whether or not it was good for the environment. But thats exactly the problem. This stuff is not cheaper, more efficient, nor does it require less production which is why enviromentalists have to come up with crazy theories, and make up laws in order to force people into complaince.

Edited by Axxman

• Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I bet if people started repenting from all the gross sins going on the Lord would protect the earth but since everyone is taking God out of everything He is taking His hand of protection off of this world , No one can solve this problem, please!!!!! the focus is all wrong!! just another stupid excuse for the sins of the world......... The bible is clear this world will be destoyed and not one single soul can stop it!!!

But should we be the ones destroying the earth?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

I bet if people started repenting from all the gross sins going on the Lord would protect the earth but since everyone is taking God out of everything He is taking His hand of protection off of this world , No one can solve this problem, please!!!!! the focus is all wrong!! just another stupid excuse for the sins of the world......... The bible is clear this world will be destoyed and not one single soul can stop it!!!

But should we be the ones destroying the earth?

Please!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,892
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  09/07/1985

And dumbo-heads believe what CNN and algore is telling them.

Dumbo-heads? ;)

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  1,234
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/10/1987

Re: Axxman - you're looking at efficiency in the wrong terms. CFL bulbs are FAR more energy-efficient than regular incandescent bulbs, it's not just a matter of how long you go without changing them. I was mostly referring to auto standards - it would literally cut profits for auto companies a tiny percent (we're talking about a small cut in PROFIT, not a cost) to make engines more effiecient, which is good for basically everyone. Internationally, American cars are atrocious on fuel efficiency. The fact that the technology is there and readily accessible/extraordinarily accessible to make fuel-efficient cars frustrates me to no end.

And as to everyone who keeps talking about the "facts" - as I have said MANY times, anybody can sit through a few classes in an intro level geology course and would be able to understand how climate models work, and that it IS significant that we have been deviating from the working model. Honestly, this is not a political issue - why do we have to make it one? It's about common sense, being mindful of what we are doing, and trying not to screw up the planet for our great-grandkids. Come on, people.