• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I will begin with a question:

Is it POSSIBLE that there is no supernatural being? I'm not saying that is what you believe, I am asking if it is -possible- that you are incorrect?

Well..........good question! But it's like asking does my dad exist. You don't know my dad, so I can't convince you but I went to his house the other day and did some work for him. I talked to my heavenly Father today...........we discussed some stuff. He wants me to do a couple of things and I said ok. If you don't know him, I won't try to convince you but I'll tell ya this.........he has invited you to a feast.

So if ya want to come to the feast...........I'll tell ya how to get there or some of my brothers and sisters could tell ya....just ask them.

In his love,

Brian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Is it POSSIBLE that there is no supernatural being? I'm not saying that is what you believe, I am asking if it is -possible- that you are incorrect?

No. :24:

Is it possible, FS, that you do not exist?

:):):24::24:

It IS possible that there is no supernatural being. That is exactly the point of faith. Faith is a leap because there is a risk involved. I believe the theistic position is right, but there is a chance I could be wrong.

With no hostility intended, Lorax, a true Christian has no such doubt. :24:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/07/1987

It IS possible that there is no supernatural being. That is exactly the point of faith. Faith is a leap because there is a risk involved. I believe the theistic position is right, but there is a chance I could be wrong.

With no hostility intended, Lorax, a true Christian has no such doubt. :24:

He never said he doubted God's existence. He only said that he thinks that it is possible that God does not exist. In all reality, its possible that we don't exist, or this computer. But he never said that he doubts God's existence. He believes it by faith, at least thats what I got out of his statement.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

add another no to answer your question. :24:

[He never said he doubted God's existence. He only said that he thinks that it is possible that God does not exist. In all reality, its possible that we don't exist, or this computer. But he never said that he doubts God's existence. He believes it by faith, at least thats what I got out of his statement.

Not being completely sure of something means one has doubt. Simple. :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

I have felt Him, heard Him and experienced Him so no, no its impossible that there is no God.

Sean

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I'm one of the more prominent atheists on the board, and even I don't have the arrogance to say that I can be certain on the existence or nonexistence of a God.

It is not arrogance, dear, to know God and say so. God is capable of revealing Himself in no uncertain terms. He has to me! He has spoken to me, answered my specific requests, and pulled a rabbit out of the hat for me many times! :emot-pray:

God relies upon and uses people who know Him to proclaim it LOUDLY! That isn't arrogance--it is confidence!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Not possible, It is impossible that there is no God, there is a God, and I know him personally. HE works in my life day to day, molding my heart, correcting me of my wrongs, and leading the way, he opens doors in my life, and leads me. there is no way that he is not real, after all he's done in my life, I will never doubt his existence.