angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Thanks all...it is a gratifying thing to have all your empathy. It is hard to relay our personal pain and have people actually get it! God is awesome! He provides spiritual siblings!

That is a dreadful experience to have to go through, FA, but knowing you, you will rise above it and be stronger in your walk.

eric

Its really shows our character by how we act when somebody slanders us or accuses us false, I have dealt with this at my job some years ago, it was very stressful.

FA you handled it very well!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Before I found this site,I belonged to another Christian site. I believe in documenting points I make with GOD's word. I sowed seeds of truth, documenting each with GOD's word as well as the Strong's concordance dictionary's translation of the words. Several members of that forum, twisted my words, inferred I was an antichrist, I was posessed by Satan and so on....

I responded with my gospel armor (Eph 6) and told them they acted like Satan in the Garden with Eve(Gen.3) and with Jesus(Matt 4)., twisting scripture to deceive.( Jeremiah 17:5-10 are verses that always remind me to trust in GOD and not man.)

I also thanked them for the opportunity they gave me to deal with evil on the internet, since I had never encountered this before. I know I sewed some seeds of truth since a couple of people thanked me and asked more questions.

As Christians, persecution and false accusation is a great way to know that we are sowing seeds of truth from GOD's word.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Did anybody ever accuse you falsely?

No. At least I hope not.

:noidea:

When we live for the Lord we will defentially be falsely accused or slandered in one way or another, how do you respond ?

Do you turn the other cheek or do you deefend yourself to the bitter end?

That depends on what is at risk if an accusation isn't disproven.

For example:

If someone tries to accuse me falsely and it could make me lose my children, yes, I'd fight till the bitter end.

Slander, I'd ignore.

:24:

When somebody attacks us what do we do?

I believe, if we trust in the Lord, He will give us clear instructions on what to do when trouble arises.

:24:

:emot-questioned:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes on the other website I was on, without naming names I feel that one or two were out to disagree just because I am open minded about things. They didn't like positive challenge and set out to mis interpret what I was saying and that is hard. I have walked away as suggested to do another post here. But I can't resist just keeping a watch on things.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

An interesting thread as yes, I have been falsely accused. It happened last year, but the ripple effect of this false accusation is still with me today. A 3rd party has proved that the accusation was false; my conscience is TOTALLY clear.

But it happened and I have to live with the consequences. If I want to, I have been advised to take it to the highest court in the land, and yet ...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him"

Romans 8:28

This false accusation has made me rethink my priorities in my life and one day, just maybe, I will be able to thank the false accuser for making this false accusation because without it, God wouldn't have been able to get my attention!!!!!

I have to believe and hold on to the fact that God is in control.

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

An interesting thread as yes, I have been falsely accused. It happened last year, but the ripple effect of this false accusation is still with me today. A 3rd party has proved that the accusation was false; my conscience is TOTALLY clear.

But it happened and I have to live with the consequences. If I want to, I have been advised to take it to the highest court in the land, and yet ...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him"

Romans 8:28

This false accusation has made me rethink my priorities in my life and one day, just maybe, I will be able to thank the false accuser for making this false accusation because without it, God wouldn't have been able to get my attention!!!!!

I have to believe and hold on to the fact that God is in control.

:o

Thank you for sharing this, doesn't it feel good to have a clear conscience? No matter what it is, its so important to be honest , because if you lie you would feel guilthy forever if you love the Lord :o

This is great sharing, I hope the accusations didn't hurt too bad?

Guest Biblicist
Psalms Chapter 5

1 For the leader; with wind instruments. A psalm of David.

2 Hear my words, O LORD; listen to my sighing.

3 Hear my cry for help, my king, my God! To you I pray, O LORD;

4 at dawn you will hear my cry; at dawn I will plead before you and wait.

5 You are not a god who delights in evil; no wicked person finds refuge with you;

6 the arrogant cannot stand before you. You hate all who do evil;

7 you destroy all who speak falsely. Murderers and deceivers the LORD abhors.

8 But I can enter your house because of your great love. I can worship in your holy temple because of my reverence for you, LORD.

9 Guide me in your justice because of my foes; make straight your way before me.

10 For there is no sincerity in their mouths; their hearts are corrupt. Their throats are open graves; on their tongues are subtle lies.

11 Declare them guilty, God; make them fall by their own devices. Drive them out for their many sins; they have rebelled against you.

12 Then all who take refuge in you will be glad and forever shout for joy. Protect them that you may be the joy of those who love your name.

13 For you, LORD, bless the just; you surround them with favor like a shield.

Did anybody ever accuse you falsely?

When we live for the Lord we will defentially be falsely accused or slandered in one way or another, how do you respond ?

Do you turn the other cheek or do you deefend yourself to the bitter end?

Davis was giving it all to the Lord excpecting God to defend us against all the slander .

God is our resque and help in need.

David did not have a easy life, King Saul tried to kill him and there was no safe place for him to hide.

Instead of taking things in his own hands he choose to trust the Lord.

When somebody attacks us what do we do?

Look at the versus above do we trust God like David?

Thought I'd share these verses.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Is it possible to turn the other cheek? Can you let it go and allow love to cover the sin? If not then. . .

Matthew 18:15-18 15 "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' 17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 5:23-24 23 "Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.

If someone has something against you or they have sinned against you, it is impirative that you make things right. More importatn than worship, according to Matthew 5.

If you are able to turn the other cheek then do so, but if it's gonna bother you, keep you awake. . .Make ammends. Do so with haste and don't let the matter drop till it's settled.

The accusation hurt me very badly indeed. It has probably caused the end of my career and as a result of that I will need to move house.

But ... it made me rethink my priorities and God is back where He should be in my life.

As I said before, one day, I might just thank my accuser!!!!!!

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,891
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  229
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:o:o Sister I am in exactly the same position as you ...however my "time of trial" has been going on for over two years and I KNOW I will lose my job even though it has been proven again and again that the accussations are false and I have my home up for sale as without a job I cannot pay the mortgage ....

BUT

During this time God has showered me with so many blessings :o I have had time to spend with my family and time to find this site. It has also brought home in a very clear way that God loves me and will provide for me ...and you know what ? In the end jobs, homes etc do not matter neither does the hurt of betrayal because in the end it is ALL in Gods hands :40::emot-crying::glare:

and you know what ? In the end jobs, homes etc do not matter neither does the hurt of betrayal because in the end it is ALL in Gods hands :o:o:o

It is hard, but I am learning that too.

I empathise with your situation. I really have to hold on to the fact that God is in control.

This is the 3rd time today that I have quoted this verse, but I have to hold on to it.

"I trust in You, O Lord ... My times are in Your hands"

Psalm 31: 14,15

I hope that it will encourage you too.