• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

They aren't all demons, you know. People are people. You cannot go around seeing demons in everyone and on every street corner. They are not omnipresent. People are evil also.

A word to the wise: A view like that will stop you from loving people to Jesus.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

My answer is, everyday, everyday I see and hear those who have dressed themselves as ministers of light or angels of light. They are the sons and daughters of the Devil of whom I am not afraid. They come in many varieties but the all end up sounding the same. There are also many spirits that try to decieve and tempt me into wickedness but I am here in my God and He guides me through.

You sound very judgemental :)

They aren't all demons, you know. People are people. You cannot go around seeing demons in everyone and on every street corner. They are not omnipresent. People are evil also.

A word to the wise: A view like that will stop you from loving people to Jesus

Amen, you can't blame the devil for everything.......we all sin until the day we die :thumbsup:

Thank You God for being for faithful:)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I'm curious when people say they have actually been in "spiritual battle". Could you explain what you mean exactly? Like, how would you describe being in a spiritual battle with demons? I'm slightly cynical, and genuinely curious.

I can tell you; I will be as brief as I can. My younger sister brought back a symbol of some kind from a vacation, one you hang by your front door for luck, and gave it to me. Within a week, I knew something was wrong. My husband was in a bad car wreck; his friend that was with him narrowly avoided being crushed. One week later, that friend was electrocuted, dead at 31, after he stayed at our house. My son was in an auto accident next, totalling his car. He escaped serious injury. We got him another car and on the way home one night, just a few weeks later, he nearly left the road again. He said a huge white bird flew at this windshield and startled him. He was seventeen at the time and terrified. Within a month of this my stepfather had a heart attack and died, again after being at our house, and our finances went south due to having to pay deductibles and replacing things that kept breaking in the house. My husband was thrown by his favorite horse, he got the news that his dad had cancer, and my cat died. All of these things occurred within three months!

I was desperate so I burned the symbol (still don't know why I thought that was the key but I'm sure it was) then stood in the middle of my empty house and commanded the presence or whatever it was to leave. I informed the 'thing' that I wasn't afraid of it and would never stop until I drove it from our lives. Not even sure of why I did these things but, whatever it was, it left. We have never had such things happen since.

You may think I'm crazy, but I'm one of the least gullible or easily influenced people you could meet; I FELT it's presence physically. I know what happened in my own home, as does my family, and I'm here to tell you that demons are real. The good news is that they are easily defeated if you can summon the strength. If it happened again, I would call on the Lord, as I know now that they can't stand even the mention of His name. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I'm curious when people say they have actually been in "spiritual battle". Could you explain what you mean exactly? Like, how would you describe being in a spiritual battle with demons? I'm slightly cynical, and genuinely curious.

There's one of those demons now, making a double post! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/04/1977

Has anyone ever encounter an actual spiritual Warfare against powers and principalities?

Does anyone know anyone who has Spiritual Discernment?

Well I guess no one understood exactly what you are going through.

I'll be praying for you too.Love jesus too. :thumbsup:

Maybe I need a mental check up for seeing stars.????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

To me, it is not a topic to be delved into with cynics or the curious, so I will refrain, thanks.

I quite agree Floatingaxe, The lighthearted discussion of this subject most times put people who are not prepared directly into the presence of evil that they have no control of at all. We have no power over demonic forces at all, it is Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells within us that make that possible. And don't forget that there were spirits that the Apostles themselves could not control or cast out, and Jesus told them that some take prayer and fasting to control....

You should keep that in mind when you consider being involved with demonic forces..... there are very few of us who are prayed up and fasted up to confront some of those dark spirits all the time..... so if the Holy Spirit is not driving you to be involved, don't confront it....... if He is you will be safe, but will start a war that is never over until Jesus returns or you leave this world to be with Him.

So, No I can't discuss it with you, Hamburgers, there is no way of knowing who may be reading, and it's not something to be introduced without being able to see how people react...... too many preachers like Kenneth Copland just sick people on demonic spirits like you would your dog, and I have seen many many pay a terrible price for doing so and not being prepared for the fight that I can promise you always follows.

Just remember that not all fallen spirits are the same, and if you run across one of the princes themselves.... well , I can't go there, here

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

To me, it is not a topic to be delved into with cynics or the curious, so I will refrain, thanks.

I quite agree Floatingaxe, The lighthearted discussion of this subject most times put people who are not prepared directly into the presence of evil that they have no control of at all. We have no power over demonic forces at all, it is Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells within us that make that possible. And don't forget that there were spirits that the Apostles themselves could not control or cast out, and Jesus told them that some take prayer and fasting to control....

You should keep that in mind when you consider being involved with demonic forces..... there are very few of us who are prayed up and fasted up to confront some of those dark spirits all the time..... so if the Holy Spirit is not driving you to be involved, don't confront it....... if He is you will be safe, but will start a war that is never over until Jesus returns or you leave this world to be with Him.

So, No I can't discuss it with you, Hamburgers, there is no way of knowing who may be reading, and it's not something to be introduced without being able to see how people react...... too many preachers like Kenneth Copland just sick people on demonic spirits like you would your dog, and I have seen many many pay a terrible price for doing so and not being prepared for the fight that I can promise you always follows.

Just remember that not all fallen spirits are the same, and if you run across one of the princes themselves.... well , I can't go there, here

May God bless you for your wisdom! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/04/1977

:)

---Not really stars? Pretty much spirits. I was attending a church where I got a lot of false prophesy. After I realized the prophesy I was getting didn't agree with the word I started listing to the sermon more. I figured out that it wasn't really a sermon. It didn't agree with the word either. Then I started seeing, Like I open my eye in the middle of the pit. Since then I have been under spiritual warfare. But, I do consider it a blessing that I wasn't deceived.

I did see lights around people and I thought it was the Holy Spirit at first. I realize there are deceive spirits in the churches. I don't attend that church any more. I do keep them in my prayers a lot.

2Cor. 11:3

2Cor. 11:4

13 Such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness: whose end shall be according to their works.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

Perhaps I should have rephrased my question... I don't need to know HOW you have fought spiritual battles, but rather I have trouble understanding what someone would define AS a "spiritual battle". I have never seen demons, or felt like I have actually fought demons. To be perfectly honest, I doubt they exist in the way that people have described. I am just wondering what people mean when they say they fight spiritual battles, because I have never seen nor witnessed a spiritual battle of my own. Call me a doubting Thomas I guess :) .

Glory2000's response was a good example of what I was looking for, and I thank you for explaining the situation you had. I still remain a bit skeptical that a symbol would directly cause "bad luck" like that, but I do admit that must have been quite a rough few months! I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

I guess I just feel that people always do their best to make the inexplainable explainable, so as to ease their minds. In that way, I feel that many people attribute causes to effects that aren't directly related. I don't think this is a bad thing, in fact I think it is quite common. I just don't feel that the "causes" are the true causes, if that makes sense. But I admit perhaps I'm wrong, which is why I was looking for examples.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/05/1988

Though demonic forces should not be talked in about in general discussion they should still be known about. A person in a leadership position at church should be one to discuss this. I have read a book dealing with this and I tell you it is not something to be taken lightely. Be careful how you talk about this to others.