• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

b] As the deer pants for streams of water,

so my soul pants for you, O God.

2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.

When can I go and meet with God?

3 My tears have been my food

day and night,

while men say to me all day long,

"Where is your God?"

4 These things I remember

as I pour out my soul:

how I used to go with the multitude,

leading the procession to the house of God,

with shouts of joy and thanksgiving

among the festive throng.

5 Why are you downcast, O my soul?

Why so disturbed within me?

Put your hope in God,

for I will yet praise him,

my Savior and 6 my God.

My [c] soul is downcast within me;

therefore I will remember you

from the land of the Jordan,

the heights of Hermon

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

that psalm hit me hard since my bones are a problem and i have asked the very same questions and yet i praise GOD daily all the time and thank HIM for giving us JESUS so we may be saved and see GOD in person when HE calls us praising him and glorifying his name our LORD GOD the almight and only true GOD......i have many medical problems so i understand this psalm very well as well as psalm23. i do thirst for the word and i try to understand it better and im getting better with the LORDS help thru the holy spirit who is my guide and my direct line to GOD...........oak

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

that psalm hit me hard since my bones are a problem and i have asked the very same questions and yet i praise GOD daily all the time and thank HIM for giving us JESUS so we may be saved and see GOD in person when HE calls us praising him and glorifying his name our LORD GOD the almight and only true GOD......i have many medical problems so i understand this psalm very well as well as psalm23. i do thirst for the word and i try to understand it better and im getting better with the LORDS help thru the holy spirit who is my guide and my direct line to GOD...........oak

Oakleaf its all in the Fathers hand ,He knows your pain and someday (it could be soon by how the world is going) you will have a brandnew body and you be dancing around for hours!

May I have the first dance ? :thumbsup:

I know we don't understand why we have to go through certain circumstancis in our life, but one trhing we do know The Father is with us and feels your pain.

Take care brother :)

YSIC, Angels

• 3 weeks later...

Oakleaf its all in the Fathers hand ,He knows your pain and someday (it could be soon by how the world is going) you will have a brandnew body and you be dancing around for hours!

May I have the first dance ? :emot-handshake:

I know we don't understand why we have to go through certain circumstancis in our life, but one trhing we do know The Father is with us and feels your pain.

Take care brother :emot-highfive:

YSIC, Angels

if you want the first dance ok your the first on my card...LOL but i do have a few singing songs with first if ya dont mind...lol

i'm trying to understand the why's but nothing is being revealed maybe i'm asking the wrong questions i dont know but i was led to psalm 23 and that has helped and the poem footprints in the sand, have helped me to cope....i like to read the bible when everyone is asleep or gone and thats when i pray too i keep it private and personal with the LORD and i pray that my relationship with GOD is getting better and closer.....thank you for the understanding.....oak

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I love this so much, thanks for sharing. I remember going through a big trial. I had a dream that the waves were carrying me back and forth, just when I would fear=I knew I was safe. Every time I read that, I remember the dream. And of course my prayer partner was in my dream, while I was enjoying the waves, she came out of the ocean, she told me she wanted to go bask in the sun (Son=Jesus), she loves to dwell in his presence. God is so good.

All who are thirsty=He says come!!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/27/1970

:emot-highfive:

I love this so much, thanks for sharing. I remember going through a big trial. I had a dream that the waves were carrying me back and forth, just when I would fear=I knew I was safe. Every time I read that, I remember the dream. And of course my prayer partner was in my dream, while I was enjoying the waves, she came out of the ocean, she told me she wanted to go bask in the sun (Son=Jesus), she loves to dwell in his presence. God is so good.

• Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/27/1970

:emot-highfive:

ps52:8

But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God :) :I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever. ;)

thanks for message am relived my confident in the lord is awokened

The mighty God ,even the lord, hath spoken,and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.

Out of Zion, the Perfection of beauty,God hath shined.......ps50:1-2

thanks

shalommmmmmmmm

• Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

yes i am! :)

Edited by INLJ

over memorial weekend i was able to spend that sunday alone so as i was listening to my christian music i read the bible alot and i absorbed alot and i had a very hard time putting it down to eat and sleep and noone every interupted me the whole day it was glorious and i thank the LORD for giving me that day so i may learn more about life and faith .......oak