minnow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  3

I think that birth control and the number of children you choice to have is a personal matter between you, God, and your wife or husband. I believe no one should tell you how many children you need to have, or that you should have children if you made the choice not to do so. No one should make you feel as if you have commented a sin for the personal choices you make regarding the number of children you choice to have. With that being said, frankly, if God wishes you to have a child and it is his will that a child be born to you, it will happen regardless if you are using birth control or not. Though you still have to have ........well you know.

Did God make a way to not have children and not use the pill?

Vacestomy

Let me clarify; a Natural way without pill or operation.

Actually, there is the "Rhythm method ". You count the number of days of a women's menstrual cycle. There is actually only a small window when a women is at her most fertile time. The key is to learn when that time is.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I think that birth control and the number of children you choice to have is a personal matter between you, God, and your wife or husband. I believe no one should tell you how many children you need to have, or that you should have children if you made the choice not to do so. No one should make you feel as if you have commented a sin for the personal choices you make regarding the number of children you choice to have. With that being said, frankly, if God wishes you to have a child and it is his will that a child be born to you, it will happen regardless if you are using birth control or not. Though you still have to have ........well you know.

Vacestomy

Actually, there is the "Rhythm method ". You count the number of days of a women's menstrual cycle. There is actually only a small window when a women is at her most fertile time. The key is to learn when that time is.

Also known as the take a chance method....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  58

Very ineffective.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Vacestomy

That is what Im getting at, God has made a way and most avoid doing it his way. to many just jump right on the pill; or get the daughter on the pill

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Vacestomy

That is what Im getting at, God has made a way and most avoid doing it his way. to many just jump right on the pill; or get the daughter on the pill

God has made many ways. God gave us medicine and the brains to use it.

Do you reject the use of all modern medicine and procedures or just this area?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Vacestomy

In my case I always use natural made medicine first and if I have to; I will go to the doc and get some pill to resolve the problem while I worry about the 20 things the pill hurts inside my body as it is curing the one thing it is for.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

Vacestomy

When it comes to birth control pills, they are very dangerous. You see ads all the time with lawyers looking to sue over women dying from blood clots as a result of different types of contraceptives. If I was a woman, I wouldn't use them. I suppose condoms are the safest thing to use, but no man-made form of birth control is full proof. God wanted people to reproduce, and contraception is man's way of rejecting God's plan.

I have reproduced and then God gave me a way to not reproduce any more and i took advantage of the skills he gave the doctor who performed the procedure.

Been 11 years and it has been very effective so far

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,997
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,694
  • Content Per Day:  11.66
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible is silent about birth control.Although the Bible says that children are a gift from God.The closest that scripture come to condemning birth control is Genesis 38:10.

It is not for us to judge whether someone else should use birth control.All married couples should seek God for their answers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  58

The Bible is silent about birth control.Although the Bible says that children are a gift from God.The closest that scripture come to condemning birth control is Genesis 38:10.

It is not for us to judge whether someone else should use birth control.All married couples should seek God for their answers.

What was condemned in that verse is not the birth control itself, but that onan was supposed to have relations with his brothers widow in order to give her a son. He chose just to have sex and not give her a son. That was his sin. Not the act of birth control over all. 

Note what is said in the following verses to it. 

And Onan knew that the seed would not be his. And it happened when he went in to his brother's wife, that he spilled on the ground, not giving seed to his brother.

10 And what he did was evil in the eyes of the LORD. Therefore He killed him also.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.78
  • Days Won:  44

What was condemned in that verse is not the birth control itself, but that onan was supposed to have relations with his brothers widow in order to give her a son. He chose just to have sex and not give her a son. That was his sin. Not the act of birth control over all. 

Note what is said in the following verses to it. 

And Onan knew that the seed would not be his. And it happened when he went in to his brother's wife, that he spilled on the ground, not giving seed to his brother.

10 And what he did was evil in the eyes of the LORD. Therefore He killed him also.

Good points in bold ladies. :thumbsup:

I agree with Bobeep the Bible is silent on birth control and it really should be up to each married couple before the Lord how they handle this situation.

I agree with AJ Onan did indeed sin by not helping to carry on the name of his brother. This passage in Genesis 38 is very misunderstood IMO.

God bless,

GE