traveller

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

I've never met anyone from here. I have made one friend that I have almost daily phone contact with. Strange how you can enjoy talking with people so much and won't meet most of them this side of heaven.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Im envious Neb. You have met so many of the members I have wanted to meet lol.

Y'all need to come to Arizona and visit.

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,069
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  239
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Believe it or not, Ted is really a down-to-earth kind of guy,

:)

:laugh:

t.

hope not when he is in his flying machine ;):laugh:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Believe it or not, Ted is really a down-to-earth kind of guy,

:huh:

:)

t.

hope not when he is in his flying machine :o:o

I thought they just meant he's short and kinda dirty! :whistling:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Shalom,

Ive met HUPO and his lovely wife. He lives in Israel and I went to Israel with our church a few months ago. Hupo and his wife drove over to our hotel and spent some time with me. They are lovely, lovely, people. If anyone goes over to Israel, please try to meet him!

Also I know George lives in Israel at least part of the time, but we were not able to get up with him due to our schedule.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,884
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

WOW, I HAVE BEEN HERE SO LONG I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL THE WORTHY CHATTERS I HAVE MET IN PERSON LOL.

BEFORE WORTHY, THERE WAS CHRISTCHAT SOMETIME IN 1999. I KNOW IT WAS THEN BECAUSE WE WERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT THE Y2K NONSENSE (2000)

OKAY, BACK THEN THERE WERE CHAT REUNIONS. MANY FOLKS THAT WERE AT THESE ARE NO LONGER IN WORTHY AT ALL. THE FIRST REUNION I WENT TO WAS IN LIMA, OHIO, WHICH GATHERED IN ONE HOME, GEORGE (the first time I met him) BILL, A LADY NAMED DOVEGRANNY THAT STILL COMES INTO CHAT NOW AND THEN, SEVERAL OTHERS THAT ARE NO LONGER AROUND AND CANALGIRL. CANAL LIVES IN OHIO AS I DID (UNTIL MOVING TO ILLINOIS 2 YEARS AGO). OH YEAH, IN FACT, AFTER VISITING A GAL HERE IN ILLINOIS, THIS PERSON USED TO BE IN CHAT ALSO.

TWO YEARS LATER, THERE WAS ANOTHER CHAT REUNION IN COLUMBUS, OHIO WHICH WERE BASICALLY SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN TO CANAL'S HOME TWICE THROUGH THE YEARS, HAVE MET HER ENTIRE FAMILY, AND SHE HAD VISITED ME IN OHIO.

WHEN WE MET GEORGE THE SECOND TIME, THAT WAS PRIOR TO HIS MARRIAGE.

THERE IS A LADY THAT IS AN ADMIN IN WORTHY BY THE NAME OF MIDGE. I MET HER SEVERAL YEARS AGO IN SC WHERE SHE LIVES. A YEAR LATER, SHE HAD VISITED OHIO WHERE SHE ACTUALLY LIVED MOST OF HER LIFE. WE SPENT SOME TIME AND MANY MEALS TOGETHER WHILE SHE VISITED IN OHIO.

DJGOOSE IN PENNSYLVANIA WAS AT THESE REUNIONS ALSO. THERE ARE OTHERS, I HAVE MET THAT I CAN NOT THINK OF THROUGH THE YEARS. MANY OF US STILL COMMUNICATE OTHER THAN WORTHY.

SEVERAL YEARS AGO, WHILE VISITING CANAL IN OHIO, WE MET GODSLOVE (Colleen) AND GLADIATOR4GOD (Donnie). THAT WAS QUITE A VISIT AND WE HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME, AND A GREAT MEAL AT A STEAK HOUSE. DONNIE PASSED AWAY SUDDENLY LAST YEAR.

SO YES, I DISCOVERED YEARS AGO THAT YES, CHATTERS ARE REAL PEOPLE. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND PROBABLY WILL ONE DAY. YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU MAY RUN INTO SOMEONE.

OH YEAH, I FORGOT; I MET A LADY ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO IN CHAT, THAT ACTUALLY HAD BEEN AT MY CHURCH A COUPLE TIMES BACK IN OHIO VISITING DURING A REVIVAL. I DID MEET HER EVENTUALLY AND HER FAMILY, AND WE TALKED MANY TIMES UNTIL MY MOVING TO ILLINOIS.

IF I THINK OF ANYONE ELSE, I WILL POST LATER LOL.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

My wife and I met George and Rivka and their daughter at a Worthy Reunion in 2005 , at the church Matthitjah attends , though his name wasnt Matthitjah at the time i think it was Dr. somethingortheother :huh: , , I also met Nebula there and Abagail there also . George and Rivka are so awesome , George's God given wisdom just amazes me , and he and Rivka led worship before he spoke , that was a awesome time of Worshipping The Lord! ..I surprised to see how much younger Matthitjah was than i had thought .. awesome brother and his wife too .... he cooks a awesome burger too! :) , Nebula is as sweet as folks come , just a most precious spirit about her. and abagail is from france so it was awesome to talk to her and talk about meeting folks from Worthy.

Then last year while wife and I were in Arizona visiting my brother in law , i had the honor of meeting Ayin Jade, again one one the sweetest people I've ever met , we had coffee with her at a local restaurant and talked about Worthy , i have to admit i was a lil nervous meeting Jade , She is so wise and I thought ,,,lol ...Im not even going to be able to talk to her .. yet she is soo sweet ... she was waiting on us when we got there and as i walked in .. she was sitting in a chair waiting on us and said .. you must be Bro Chuck ..lol .. i think my profile pic on Worthy gave it away ..lol ..

and about 9 months ago , i met a Worthychatter name Precious Spouse and her husband Frank ,, and she is just that Precious .. she has such a awesome gentle spirit about her, she lives like over a hour awayfrom us so we met in the middle at a Denny's Restaurant and had dinner there together ,, we were there like 4 hours and felt like minutes ,, time flew by too quick, her hubby frank is a awesome brother in Christ and is so friendly ,,,,, i enjoyed them both so much and hope to meet up again soon, Precious Spouse as we left the restaurant left a note on a napkin for the waitress that said Jesus loves you and as we were leaving the waitress looked at the note and smiled , how awesome is that? .. so yes i have met a few and hope to meet a few more before The Lord comes, but if i dont, See ya in The Throne Room y'all! :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

does looking in the miror count?? :whistling:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Neb and Traveller...but they both beat me to saying it. :) I am waiting on return visits from them. Ya'd think people would be rushing down to see me, seeing as how I'm so great and all...oh and I live on a Caribbean Island. :huh:

Oh, and trav, It was 2 years ago. :whistling: