• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

I believe the Antichrist to be an employee at the IRS.

Amen. And amen.

:thumbsup:

:th_wave::24: gasping for air :24::24:

Oh my - I don't know why I'm laughing - I work for the government!!

:24::24::)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

hi i just wanted to take a min and let you know that i read all you had to say and i want to let you know that i have alot of reserch to do now ... i really do see alot of what your saying and how it can very well be the way it will happen or has happend. now i am not saying i agree with all you say but i am saying that i understand alot of what was stated and i just wanted to let you know that. thanks gbu, sis vicki

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/07/1949

Well I know you Americans like him but us Britts think Tony Blair is the Antichrist. Thank goodness we have got rid of him.

:th_praying:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/01/1984

This is a series of messages dedicated to showing who the Antichrist really is. Please do not make any comments to me or about these messages unless you read them. Please don't just mock them or anything.....If you are a true Christian, you will consider all views and then compare them with the Bible and not immediately reject them. So, if you are an open-minded Christian as you ought to be, then these messages are for you....

Who is the Antichrist - Part 1

Who is the Antichrist - Part 2

Who is the Antichrist - Part 3

these messages are quite long and in depth. I hope God will bless you as you read them. again, I am not saying you have to believe what I believe, just consider it...

Ah! Good old fashioned 'Catholic Bashing!' Is there anything like it?

Why don't you just give us the Readers Digest version by saying: "I hate the Pope, and I think you should too. THE END"

i was most certainly not bashing the pope, he is not the Antichrist! Like I said, don't leave any comments unless you read it (edited by moderator - please keep the discussion on the issues not our opinion on how peoples actions reflect on their intelligence).

It certainly IS Rome bashing. There was nothing new here, this is all very very old stuff. You could have taken most of it from the margin notes of the Geneva Bible of 1560! But I didn't claim you said the Pope was the antichrist....do pay attention my boy!

My main point is really that the problem with Christians today is they'd rather know about antichrist than JESUS CHRIST!

The only reason why people need to know who the Antichrist really is, is because the whole world believes that it will be one man at the end of time and it mst certainly will not be. He will supposedly rise duriing the seven year tribulation........I've got news for ya.......There is no seven year tribulation!!!!!! If you want to believe in man-made traditions of Antichrist, go ahead, but I am just simply suggesting the most biblical way of interpreting prophecy truth. The seventy weeks ended a long long time ago.....if you don't believe that, don't take it up with me, you are going to have to explain to God why you believed that you were going to have a second chance during the seven year trib. People want sin so bad that they actually came up with a doctrine that says you will have a second chance. and since sin is so attractive, people believe it because thats what they want! If you are counting on a seven year trib and an antichrist during those days, you are heading down the wrong path my friend.....god Bless and I hope you will soon see the light of Bible truth.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hmmmm. It is the number of A man. He who has wisdom...ok 66 books= the Bible and 6 is the number of a man...

hmmmm. so who is the Bible about? Maybe it means that Christ is also Anti Christ !

Could also be intrepreted to mean that the spirit of man is against the spirit of God just as the Bible goes to great lengths

to point out and illustrate time and again. So ....what we're left with is that all of us are the anti Christ so long as we sin to the flesh,

that is to direct our thoughts to the world of flesh. His "Good News" is that the victory is WON when we live through him and not ourself.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within.

G.E.

:noidea:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Well I know you Americans like him but us Britts think Tony Blair is the Antichrist. Thank goodness we have got rid of him.

:huh:

Tough Talking Tony could run for office here in the U.S....and win! He is quite popular here. And handsome too! :21:

• Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

:thumbsup:

Tough Talking Tony could run for office here in the U.S....and win! He is quite popular here. And handsome too! :P

Not to mention that great accent! :emot-questioned:

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I'm not exactly sure how a 7 year tribulation theology equates into the "2nd chance" theology.

But anyway, "anti-Christ" is a "spirit." A spiritual power, influence, or whatever term you want to use.

John 4:3 states it pretty plain...every spirit that does not confess Jesus is from God IS the spirit of the anti-Christ...which is coming....and now is. The anti-Christ is not coming.....it is already here and has been for a long time.

The Biblical anti-Christ is not any one single person, no more so than the pro-Christ is any one single person.

The Gnostics were the anti-Christ....and the Beast and False Prophet of Revelation are as well.

The anit-Christ is:

-those who deny that Jesus is the Christ (His Messiahship)

- those who deny the Father and the Son (their oneness, deity)

- those who deny Jesus is from God (eternal origin)

- those who deceive (distort the truth or misuse it)

- those who deny Jesus came in the flesh

That fits into many theologies and groups.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  660
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  10/06/1990

No worries. The good always seem to prevail. Anyway, if the beast really does appear, then he and everyone else knows his time is short. Therefore, I can't see any of us to have any motivation to side with the beast if we already know the outcome.

a dictator is never embraced in a time of ease

the rapture of the Chruch will have a dramatic impact on the world

What? What did that have to do with anything?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

:emot-hug: from damo1

thanks intresting read but to me why should i worry who the Antichrist is it tells me in gods living word that i do not need to worry why should i study and worry my self to whom the Antichrist is jesus tells me not to worry if we spent all our time on this earth trying to get our heads around to this what you have put up as a study and pointed out what you have found i would be a nerves wreck by know

and before you make a remark to what i said hear i am a true christian doing what it tells me to in the living word of god so one should stop trying to get his head around this as the living word of god tells me this he wil be dealt with does not this say this also in Revelations ?

i think our prime minster John Howard could be the Antichrist i heard him being called many names may be i should cast that demon out of him hmm

thank you for sharing this it touched me but it did not move me