• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Why would two humans bring forth giants?

So you are saying all angels are descended from angels

Hi onwingsaseagles,

Don't you think that's a pretty silly remark. We all know angels don't marry and have children.

Matthew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25

For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

Angels in heaven do not have children. Even Demons ( fallen angels) need to take on human form to be able to accomplish this task.

To answer your question. No angels are not descended from angels, they were all created by God and they were all created at the same time, even Lucifer (Satan).

Angels didn't marry and have children. Angels took of what human women they chose and then human women had their children.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi onwingsaseagles,

Don't you think that's a pretty silly remark. We all know angels don't marry and have children.

What I asked was do you think all giants are descended from angels.

And if you realize that angels do not reproduce then why do you support the absurd idea that they reproduced with people?

Hi onwingsaseagles,

If angels left their spiritual realm and entered the earthly realm as the Bible so stipulates then I am quiet sure they are able to produce children with women.

It is the word of God that states this fact, if you can not see the truth in God's Word then I suggest you go to the one who can show you the truth.

I am not here to argue the point with you, the Bible is crystal clear in what it says you just have to believe what it says.

God's wisdom is far beyond our wisdom we will not understand everything but we have an eternal God and Father who can teach us the truths of His Word through the Holy Spirit.

To your first remark,you are wrong angels can not and did not reproduce with women.

To your 2nd remark God's word does not state the angels had reproduced with women as a fact,it is your false interpretation of who the sons of God are that causes you to believe this myth.

To your 3rd remark if it is ''crystal clear'' then show me where it says angels reproduce at all much less with humans.

To your 4th God wisdom is far beyond mens,I suggest you start applying that thought to your life instead of being swayed by every wind of doctrine you hear.

In the Holman bible dictionary the word "giants" is rendered from the hebrew word Nephilim which means "fallen ones" IE fallen angels. Are you telling us that all of the scholars who did the research for the Holman dictionary are wrong? How about all of the other research tools that say the same thing? Are all of those scholars wrong also. How about Joel or Peter? Are they lairs or are they wrong also?

Here a challange for you. If there were giants in the land in the book of Genesis and then the flood came and killed every living soul on the earth except the 8 souls on the ark. Where did the giants come from in the book of Joshua. If Noah and his family repopulated the earth. How is it that Noah and his family repopulated the earth with Isrealites, Egyptians, Etheopians and son as well as degeting giants who had six fingers and six toes?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Hi onwingsaseagles,

And if you realize that angels do not reproduce then why do you support the absurd idea that they reproduced with people?

Hi onwingsaseagles,

If angels left their spiritual realm and entered the earthly realm as the Bible so stipulates then I am quiet sure they are able to produce children with women.

It is the word of God that states this fact, if you can not see the truth in God's Word then I suggest you go to the one who can show you the truth.

I am not here to argue the point with you, the Bible is crystal clear in what it says you just have to believe what it says.

God's wisdom is far beyond our wisdom we will not understand everything but we have an eternal God and Father who can teach us the truths of His Word through the Holy Spirit.

To your first remark,you are wrong angels can not and did not reproduce with women.

To your 2nd remark God's word does not state the angels had reproduced with women as a fact,it is your false interpretation of who the sons of God are that causes you to believe this myth.

To your 3rd remark if it is ''crystal clear'' then show me where it says angels reproduce at all much less with humans.

To your 4th God wisdom is far beyond mens,I suggest you start applying that thought to your life instead of being swayed by every wind of doctrine you hear.

In the Holman bible dictionary the word "giants" is rendered from the hebrew word Nephilim which means "fallen ones" IE fallen angels. Are you telling us that all of the scholars who did the research for the Holman dictionary are wrong? How about all of the other research tools that say the same thing? Are all of those scholars wrong also. How about Joel or Peter? Are they lairs or are they wrong also?

Here a challange for you. If there were giants in the land in the book of Genesis and then the flood came and killed every living soul on the earth except the 8 souls on the ark. Where did the giants come from in the book of Joshua. If Noah and his family repopulated the earth. How is it that Noah and his family repopulated the earth with Isrealites, Egyptians, Etheopians and son as well as degeting giants who had six fingers and six toes?

Hi Massorite,

That's a very good post and I would like to see onwingsaseagles answer it if he can. :taped:

Hi onwingsaseagles,

Hi onwingsaseagles,

Hi Massorite,

That's a very good post and I would like to see onwingsaseagles answer it if he can. :whistling:

Thankyou Isa. It is a question many never consider and one certainly worth pondering about.

Guest shiloh357
The "sons of God" mentioned in Genesis 6 do not refer either to rightesous people nor does it refer to demons. In ancient times pagan kings were often revered as gods or the offspring of gods. Many of the ancient "creation" accounts were written to present a king as having the right to rule on the grounds that he was a deity born of a deity when the world was created. This can be seen in writings such as the Epic of Gilgamesh. These stories were used to present a sort of "right to rule."

"sons of god" is nothing more than a common ancient term for pagan kings.

Pagan kings are mortal. Mortals cannot wander around in heaven.

Some scholars have concluded that Job was written by Moses for various reasons. "Sons of God" in Job reads:

Job 1:

6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Pagan Kings do not wander around in heaven with Satan.

"Sons of God" are not mortals in any way.

So whatever conclusion one makes it cannot be denied that "sons if God" are not natural beings.

Well, those of us who are better skilled when it comes to hermeneutics are aware that the term "sons of god" is not used the same way every time it appears in the Bible. You cannot assume that such a term is limited to one use or one sense given the multiple times it is used in the Bible.

In Genesis, the term "sons of god" is not referring to angels. That is pure nonsense.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

I tend to agree with Tom Horn, Missler, Dolphin and many others who understand the "fallen angels" had an agenda to contaminate the human gene pool before the Christ and to return to "also after that" to try to continue to corrupt mankind.. cloning and genetic tampering is the possibly the return of the nephilim??

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/26047

Blessings, Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The "Sons of God" here is not talking about angels nor demons. They are those who are Holy in the sight of God.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I would disagree.

412But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, evento those who believe in His name, 13who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

NASB

No human in the old testament was referred to as "sons of God" except angels. You can so a simple word search and find that. And in the scripture you are posting here, you stop too quickly because only those who can be called "sons of God" are those that have been reborn of God. It's a spiritual thing and no one had been reborn of God until Jesus came and made it possible for paying the price of our sin.

LIkewise in Romans:

14For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"

NASB

It is speaking of being reborn of God and receiving a spirit of adoption as sons. No human in the flesh has ever been referred to as son/s of god except Adam and Jesus.

In Luke:

tx1725The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, 35but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage; 36for neither can they die anymore, for they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

NASB

We are like the angels and are sons of God.

BTW the Bible does not say that angels are asexual, it says that they do not marry..... big difference.

Can you please show me scripture stating this. I understand that scripture says that the Angels in heaven are not married or given in marriage but that is a long way from saying that they can't have children in our world/dimension. It also says that they left their place and came here which puts them out of the realm of heaven and we do not know from scripture that they can't have children...... Genesis tells us that they can. No where in the Bible does it call any human son/s of God except Adam and Jesus until we are reborn of God spiritually.

The "sons of God" mentioned in Genesis 6 do not refer either to rightesous people nor does it refer to demons. In ancient times pagan kings were often revered as gods or the offspring of gods. Many of the ancient "creation" accounts were written to present a king as having the right to rule on the grounds that he was a deity born of a deity when the world was created. This can be seen in writings such as the Epic of Gilgamesh. These stories were used to present a sort of "right to rule."

"sons of god" is nothing more than a common ancient term for pagan kings.

Pagan kings are mortal. Mortals cannot wander around in heaven.

Some scholars have concluded that Job was written by Moses for various reasons. "Sons of God" in Job reads:

Job 1:

6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Pagan Kings do not wander around in heaven with Satan.

"Sons of God" are not mortals in any way.

So whatever conclusion one makes it cannot be denied that "sons if God" are not natural beings.

Well, those of us who are better skilled when it comes to hermeneutics are aware that the term "sons of god" is not used the same way every time it appears in the Bible. You cannot assume that such a term is limited to one use or one sense given the multiple times it is used in the Bible.

In Genesis, the term "sons of god" is not referring to angels. That is pure nonsense.

Shilo, I have heard that many places and many times, but I have yet to see anyone prove what you're saying other than your way here........ It's pure nonsense.

The Bible referrs to the Nephilim as a cross between the sons of God which many of us do see as fallen angels, and every civilization with recorded history which we refer to as Myths also talk of gods/fallen angels having offspring with numans. Greek Sumerian, Egyptian, Babylonian mythologies are the same story just from Lucifers point of view.

It's easy to say that they were not angels, but altogether someting else to prove it..... even with your training and insight.

Sam

These two verses are being used to support that angels have left heaven to come to earth. That is incorrect.

1 Peter 3:18-20 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

All this is talking about is basically the mercy of God towards man for their sins.

2 Peter 2:4-6 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

This is basically speaking of how that God spared not those who are wicked, both angles and man, but has delivered those who are righteous.

These sets of verses in no way support nor speak of how fallen angels have mated with women to produce giants.

Nor do they say that the Sons of God in Genesis are Humans..

What was the main sins talked about in Sodom and Gammorrah....... sexual sins of homosexuality and beastiality..... which goes along with the same thoughts of sexual sins.