Miss Pryzma

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I thought I'd start a topic on dreams.. Do any of you have any you would like to share? ... I have had a few that I'm not sure about myself and maybe we could help each other try interpret them, or just post them to share. I'll post mine a little later though when I have more time.

Oh and one more thing.. Do you dream in colour or black and white?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

In the secular colleges I've taught in, about 1 in 4 students would say they have had a spiritual dream. In Christian colleges the rate is closer to 5 of 6.

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

Guest LadyC

i dream in color. i think b/w dreams are a myth LOL.

i had a series of dreams years ago which were very disturbing. i would wake up terrified and in tears. the details of those dreams are blurry now, but the terror i felt is still fresh.

in each of these dreams, i couldn't find my youngest daughter. i don't think that her death was ever depicted in my dreams, but the fear that she might be dead was overwhelming.

now here's the weirdest part. i had three of those dreams. after the first dream, a little girl in our neighborhood, just a year older than ashlea, was killed. her brother had taken her up to the convenience store just a 1/4 mile away. on their return, the girl was wearing her seatbelt in the back seat. as they turned off the main road into our neighborhood, a speeding car with no headlights, driven by a drunk driver, came out of nowhere and t-boned the car. the little girl died enroute to the hospital via careflight.

after the second dream, one of my daughter's classmates was killed. he lived out near the lake, not much traffic out there. he and his brother were skatebording. the dad was watching from the window of their home. a black pickup came speeding around a curve in the road, striking the youngest brother. the dad and other brother watched in horror as his life spilled out onto the road. the black truck and its driver were never found.

after the third dream, i left my home early one morning to head for work. as i pulled out of my driveway and began to drive up the street, i saw what appeared to be a baby in the road a few doors down. i can't describe the terror that gripped my heart, or the relief i felt when i got out of the car and ran over to find that a life-sized baby-doll had been run over. strangely though, my brother's mother in law died the following day of natural causes.

i never had another dream like that. and there were no more children killed in our town either.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/15/1989

LadyC... actually I think I have had a b/w dream... unless of course.. I was dreaming about dreaming then it would seem black and white.. but thats confusing.. anyway

A year ago.. I started dreaming about people in my family and my closest friends dying. I don't really know what brought them on...but thats what I would dream

I once dreamt that my dog, then my best friend, then my mother got hit by cars..

then I dreamt that I was on top of a mountain.. and my mom, then step dad, then dad and stepmom, and sisters, and brothers all ran up the side and jumped off over the other side, killing themselves, and I watched..

I have dreamt about drowning and woke up sweaty and feeling like I am suffocating and falling of cliffs and burning in fires.. course I need deep psychological help from this.. but again I don't know what spurred any of it. Dreams are very.. freaky sometimes

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I dreamt that the Lord was calling our Pastor to leave our church and go=to Washington DC. About 3 months later-he announced he was leaving-and going to a suburb of DC. That's the only "prophetic" dream I ever had.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  591
  • Birthday:  01/15/1989

Prophetic dreams... ain't never had one of those.. but who knows.. I might've and it just hasn't happened yet...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  614

I don't dream very often. Dreams occur in certain stages of sleep. Stage 1 is just before you fall asleep, 2 is sleep in the lightest form, 3-4 is where most people sleep on a regular basis. Stage 5 is the last stage, and this is where you're in deep sleep, and this is where the dream occur. I never get into this deep sleep because I have the TV on and it keeps me from that. I just thought I'd put a little science into it.

A while ago I had a very terrible dream. I have told a few people about this already. It was very real and very vivid. It was infact in color. I was driving down a street in a high/medium density commercial area. Buildings were on fire, soilders were lined in the street. I could see the two different types of uniforms. The opposing side was clearly winning. I soon saw an open feild with a brick wall standing, with two people, obviously a couple, sitting there. I drove into the feild and parked my car. I could see the buring downtown are less than half a mile away. I began chit-chatting with the couple, as if I knew them, and as if there wasn't complete terror all around us, like we were used to this kind of thing. Soon I saw a little girl, with the opposing sides uniform walking towards us. She was about 12 years old. Her eyes were very weird looking. They just looked empty. She walked over to us, carrying a gun. One by one she said to us, "This is your chance. Will you accept or deline your mission as part of the army." Each one of us said no. One by one she shot us, and just before she got to me I woke up.

I believe what I saw that night was very realistic. I believe the opposing army was Russia or the Soviet Union reunited. This scared me very badly. I'm scared of communism. I have seen what it has done to other nations, and I don't want it to happen here.

Anyways thats my very most recent dream. I thought I'd share since everyone else did. :)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ok, well here one of the dream I had about a year ago.

I was with a couple of friends at this youth advent. After it had finished everyone left and my mates were all going as well (which was odd cause i would usauly go with them) but for some reason I was waiting for my parents to come pick me up. While they were getting into their cars everything went pitch black. I had noticed though that everything seemed a bit darker than it usaully is at that time in the evening.

Well when everything went pitch black all of a sudden no one was there. So I decided to walk to try see if I could find my parents car. While I was looking I had this really scared/unsure feeling - it's kinda hard to describe. I saw this guy walking with a rod or stick of some sort and he'd point it to the ground. Being all freaked out I hid behind the shrubs. As he pointed this stick thing to the ground these things (almost spirit type things), they looked translusant but with a redish type of glow. Came up out of the ground. He kept on coming closer to the shrub I was behind and doing his stick thing with the 'things' comming up. I never saw a face or anything, he was dressed all in black. As he got really close almost to the point where he would of seen me. I woke up.

After this dream I had one or 2 more sorta like it. Its really wierd and freaky. Lately though I haven't had ones like this, but i've had other sorta wierd ones. Whats wrong with me!? :suspect:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe what I saw that night was very realistic. I believe the opposing army was Russia or the Soviet Union reunited. This scared me very badly. I'm scared of communism.

I've had dreams similar, but it was Chinese solders instead of Russian. Either would be a real disaster I guess.

Interestingly George Washington had a dream or vision of the US being attacked and taking a terrible blow but winnig out in the end

Guest Cypher

I am a studier of dreams.. and I could answer a few questions.. I find dreams very very fasanating.. though not every one belifes what I have to stay and what I have found in my studyies.. I don't blame them.... its a strange consept to grasp