xhistragedyx

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Is there much difference between being schzioprentic and demon possessed/oppressed?

My mums a health nurse and reckons he definetly could be.

Depends upon whom you speak too. There are similarities though. We however must be careful, for one does not necessitate the other.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

p.s i have been told that this guy is spreading the worst possible things about me that are not true why would he do this?

<snip>

Is it because he knows he is this way and cant admit that he has to mirror things on us?

<snip>

It makes me so angry that i wasted so much time on him.

It is very common behavior for someone who knows that they have wronged you to do. They do so, to make themselves appear as the 'good guy'. Also, they are afraid of people learning the truth about them and as all they know is this type of behavior, they are afraid of you speaking to people first. So they go around and say some of the most horrendous things about the other party to cover their own guilt. Also, as they spoke first, they hope to taint the others by their shpil so that they will not listen to you.

Do not worry about it. 'True friends' will know better than to believe his shpil. Further, it will reveal to you who your 'true friends' are, so there is a blessing in it. Don't worry about what others say or think. Just do your personal best with each day you are given. And yes, such people do tend to "mirror" their 'stuff' upon others.

As for your anger, while I do understand, let it go if you can, for the only person it hurts is you.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/01/1984

"sounds like your husband"?

or x husband? lol trust me i am staying away i would be stupid to ignore all of this quality advice!

I'm 23 and i trust that you guys know better from experience and can read between the lines!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

The man himself is possesed as well as opressions can come onto you. This is a example of how the enemy tries to pervert our love. Although sincere as it may be it is a trick of the enemy. If you slept with him... and I do not care to know, Cut the soul ties that occurred . Nameing your name as well as His. I would give example.. I, patricia cut all soul ties with Marks soul in the name of Jesus, And every betrayal and deception that came along with this. Or what ever you fell may oppress you from him. But he may still have a tie with you. So cut them in Jesus name!!!

thankyou thankyou thankyou

I study your replies in depth and you are right everytime

(of course) :emot-pray:

I am much happier, i still feel sad that i wasted hours and hours on this person and thankyou for the people who said they could relate to me it's always nice to have that extra support and knowing that your not the only one!

I dont see any good fruits from this experience but i have learnt a few lessons. He came into my life clothed as "the one" "my perfect guy" This guy did pull me into sin i ended up loosing my virginity to him at 23 (i had waited that long!) and i regret it so much it was horrible there was no love or respect or anything involved it was like i was a nobody to him he didn't make me feel loved or special there was no effort there it was cold.

I didnt sleep with him when we were going out but over a year later i let him back into my life and i did i cant understand why or how i regret it so so much.

On a good note all your prayers have been helping me out so much spiritually! I have connected with an awesome church have new Christian friends and have found a supportive all female Christian flat, all that i need now is a full time job that i love. I prayed and asked people to pray for me concerning direction in my life and the passionate need to connect with God again and literally over night the doors started opening! I'm not letting anything stand in the way this time!

The sadness will go.. it takes time..it will be a thing of the past. All things work togther for good. It is a grieving process dear. It was none of my business but I am glad to hear it. Still cut ties if it has not been done already. We all go back to familiarity sometimes ...you are not alone!!!

I remember him texting me and telling me he did have a demon hanging around (I cant tell if he is possessed so I'll go with oppressed) and that he could feel something behind him right then (at that moment)

i can see him switch like light and day with this and it has an effect on me for example he might be friendly and kind then out of know where he will start picking on me yelling at me and will say anything he could to bring me down and make me feel inadequate. Then if i said anything in response to this i was a "sh*t stirrer" or "starting arguments" so i am always the bad guy then he would tell people these things imagine someone trying there hardest to cut down a tree and then when it finally falls to the ground they protest that it wasn't them and they had no part it in?. I'm standing there going what just happened? He pursues and pursues (and this comes out of nowhere) until he gets a reaction or u break down and you cant take it anymore and your left in a heap balling your eyes out and waiting for him to use whatever you say against you. See as i am writting this i am full of haterd towards him i know it's wrong but i tryed to help this guy! i was the only person in his life that saw his true colours and stuck around i was holding onto that 1/3 of him. Now the closer I'm getting to God the more i look back and see how stupid i was

thanks patricia :emot-pray: i will cut those ties. I start a course in my church next month called "cleansing streams" you may of heard of it?

It's not going to be easy but i know it's something God wants me to do.

Amen honey...Let those streams flow...you also will be a pleasant stream for many... I know it...

Guest daretobelieve
Now the closer I'm getting to God the more i look back and see how stupid i was

You were never stupid, even though your actions may have been, you never were and never will be .... We all do the best we can with the knowledge that we have at the time, and when things aren't working in our lives we either stay and re work old material over and over again, only to get the same bad results or we find new material and walk a different path. You are growing and learning from your bad experiences and that to me spells incredible character and intelligence .... far, far from stupid my sister .... Stand your ground and keep movin on up, dont look back, keep smiling and stay in the sOnshine!!