• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I have never been hurt by what I have not said.

Calvin Coolidge

Wise words indeed!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

I don't understand why this topic stirs up so much dust. :thumbsup:

Because, IMO, people feel guilty for their ancestors did (white guilt); or have hidden prejudices of their own (such as damo1's stated hatred of white American males) and instead of admitting and dealing with themselves, they slam the racist card into people's faces. Vehemently and violently.

I believe that it is more then that. Prejudice is a taught belief and it is a cancer handed down from parent to child. When a child is taught to be prejudice and that child learns that prejudice is wrong and makes correction they are also going against their mother and father. Especially if they marry outside of their race, they receive rejection and ridicule from their own family and that is hard to deal with. It takes courage to do the right thing and say the right thing in the face of so much opposition from your family and sometimes your friends. The same can be said about any other kind of peer pressure but Prejudices are very emotional issues.

I believe that if we let the views of the world keep us from doing what is right when talking about racism or anything else regarding racism we are not standing up for the teachings of Christ which is not standing up for Christ and our belief in Him. Which in turn means that we are denying Christ. Taking into consideration those negative conditions of the world like what might happen to your children or how people are going to treat you are doing the wrong things because the world doesn't count when it comes to Christ and the things of Christ.

The only way to conquer the things of the world is to refuse to give in to them. That is why I was so hard about planting seeds of fear. Letting the world dictate your decisions is wrong. If Christ had let the world dictate His decisions for fear of what the world might do to Him, He would never have died for us on the cross and we would have never been saved.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach. ~Winston Churchill

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.91
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I don't understand why this topic stirs up so much dust. :emot-hug:

Because, IMO, people feel guilty for their ancestors did (white guilt); or have hidden prejudices of their own (such as damo1's stated hatred of white American males) and instead of admitting and dealing with themselves, they slam the racist card into people's faces. Vehemently and violently.

I believe that it is more then that. Prejudice is a taught belief and it is a cancer handed down from parent to child. When a child is taught to be prejudice and that child learns that prejudice is wrong and makes correction they are also going against their mother and father. Especially if they marry outside of their race, they receive rejection and ridicule from their own family and that is hard to deal with. It takes courage to do the right thing and say the right thing in the face of so much opposition from your family and sometimes your friends. The same can be said about any other kind of peer pressure but Prejudices are very emotional issues.

I believe that if we let the views of the world keep us from doing what is right when talking about racism or anything else regarding racism we are not standing up for the teachings of Christ which is not standing up for Christ and our belief in Him. Which in turn means that we are denying Christ. Taking into consideration those negative conditions of the world like what might happen to your children or how people are going to treat you are doing the wrong things because the world doesn't count when it comes to Christ and the things of Christ.

The only way to conquer the things of the world is to refuse to give in to them. That is why I was so hard about planting seeds of fear. Letting the world dictate your decisions is wrong. If Christ had let the world dictate His decisions for fear of what the world might do to Him, He would never have died for us on the cross and we would have never been saved.

There is a big difference between what you are talking about here and what has occurred on this thread.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

morning glory

i suggest you focus on what god is wanting you to deal with i already promised a mod i would not pull you up i drilled you for my reasons and i had one of the mods contac me asking me to not drill you in this forum

in the near futer i ask that you speak for your self instead of tapping another member on the shoulder saying i agree with you you dont want me doing what i did in an old thread morning glory

try to say something with out tapping another member on the back agreeing with them

how i deal with yesult is none of your concern morning glory

white people were not the first ones who walked on the face of this earth and white people wer not the ones that were given the right to take this gospel to the lost

white people cause more harm then good

i ask that you stop sucking up and tapping another member if you have anything to say say it

other wise i will contac the mod i made a promise to and ask him to deal with you you have lost my respect and i tend to not let an unstable christian like you insult me in this very forum take the plank out of your own eyes you have been warned morning glory

how i deal with yesult is none of your concern or ruck concern it should not be were you tell us who are a little diffrent to you listen to me god has commissoned me to reach out to the ethnic groups in the world and he has commissioned me to get them to obey white mans laws and white mans ways

i dont like hearing that christ died for the white man i dont like hearing what i am puttiing up with every day

prove where i have a chip on my shoulder morning glory i am with in my rights to insult yesult to his very face

jesus insulted the pharisees and he did not hype it down when he confronted the pharisees either

show me where jesus died for the white man ? and show me where it says in the bible white man is only allowed to take this gospel to the lost

can you do that with out alowing your self righteousness to take over

do you think its easy for an ethnic person who is a christian to come before god every day asking him to take the anger he feels towards the white people he works with walk in my shoes for a day walk in a black persons shoes for a day then you wil know were i am coming from dont ever say i have a chip on my shoulder let god take the chip i see in you and nail it instead of playing the good little christian

the other day i had a christian telling me god wil never let me plant a church and do what i want to do he reminded me how christ died for the white man

i put up with this every day morning glory

and every day i come in anger asking god to take what i am feeling

damo1

Damo, my friend...

You know all too well the pain and stupidity of racism. There will always be those who are ignorant and bigoted. Do not endanger your spirit in the Lord by trying to change such foolish people. God will deal with them eventually. One of my favorite quotes...

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ~Ambrose Bierce

God Bless you, brother!!

so true sister very wise words by ambrose

i just dont like the bigots i am running into that cal them selves christians its not easy having to come before god asking him to help you get on with those that go out of ther way to insult you and remind you that its white mans ways and white mans laws and tel you that jesus died for the white man

it puzzles me why an ethnic person from a diffrent race has to ask gods son to help him deal with the anger they feel inside and then have to put up with christians who say he has a chip on his shoulder and he has no right to insult anyone double standards is all i am seeing

god bless you sister for your encouragment

from your brother in the lord damo1

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I am not saying Yesult is not a racist but I do believe wholeheartedly his views on interracial relationships are off centre completely - if he meant well it certainly didn't come across that way and he in fact came across as belittling

I think we should give Yesult the benefit of the doubt and assume his intentions were not bad. I disagree that children from mixed marriages are worse off somehow.

Damo, I am so sorry to hear you deal with so much prejudice. It's a sick world we live in. But even if all of the white supremists were suddenly given dominion over the whole world and every other race was gone, they would just find something else to hate each other for. It's just the nature of sin and it's part of being in a cursed world.

this is what gets up my nose and i would like an honest answer instead of being told i have a chip on my shoulder

i am involved in a prayer group with some christians i am getting to know what we are doing is this we fast and we come together and we cry out to god asking god to start dealing with the racism from with in

what is it with christians thes days its as if its ok for a racist christian to have ther say but when some one like my self speaks up i am having to put up with the same remarks i am getting from morning glory

when i began to deal with my hatred towards white american males and white australians i had to ask god to help me i new if i did not ask god to help me nail what i was avoiding to deal with i would not be were i am today in my walk

the christians i am praying with are from diffrent countrys we have nigerians and africans and aborigonal and some irish and south africans in our group the people i am geting to know are like me

if god did not show me my sin for what it was i can honestly say i would be leting my flesh take over in this topic

poor excuse when you say i love you its like i am being told to shut up and let the racist christians i know who hold on to some of the views i am seeing in this forum have ther say

i have sat in sermons were the pastors spit was hitting me and when he would preach he would not look at the white people in his church his eyes were on me and the other members who were not white

i am asking god to deal with what we are seeing in our city and i am asking god to realy shake up the churches leaders that are racist

i have no chip on my shoulder when i say something its from my past

i can let my flesh loose in this very topic but i am not going to let my flesh loose it was hard having to ask god to help me get on with the ones that realy gave me a hard time does god deal with you lot like he deals with me or is ther a double standard we bleed the same did jesus realy die for the white people and is it only white people that are alowed to move forward while guys like my self have to lay our hopes and hearts desire at the foot of the cross ?

damo1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,773
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  12/27/1957

Hi everyone,

I am getting married. Date not set yet.

I am marrying someone who is a different race from me . He is a Christian. Has anyone got any advice about interracial marriages.

Natt

Love is universal

I am not saying Yesult is not a racist but I do believe wholeheartedly his views on interracial relationships are off centre completely - if he meant well it certainly didn't come across that way and he in fact came across as belittling

I think we should give Yesult the benefit of the doubt and assume his intentions were not bad. I disagree that children from mixed marriages are worse off somehow.

Damo, I am so sorry to hear you deal with so much prejudice. It's a sick world we live in. But even if all of the white supremists were suddenly given dominion over the whole world and every other race was gone, they would just find something else to hate each other for. It's just the nature of sin and it's part of being in a cursed world.

high artsylady

i know what you mean it hurts and it scares me when i see what i see in australia artsylady

ther are good white people i am not saying all white people are like the ones i have delt with but massorite said something that is true its how we are raised

when i am in sydney i have to be careful ther are skin heads that prey on guys like me i wanted to go to a country town in australia and i was warned to stay away from the town my christian friends warned me and said ther were white supremists groups who target guys like me and some of the members wer christians

i had a flyer on my car and the group that put the flyer on my car were kkk kkk has strong support from aussies and the flyer i had picked up said this we need you to fight for our way of life our rights for our kids for our women

it realy got up my nose i showed the flyer to a friend of mine and he tore it up

i should not have to be asking christ to help me love thos who want me out of ther country and wannt to cause me harm

i cop it from the guys i am getting to know as a security guard i pray and i ask god to help me

i have no chip on my shoulder and i fear for my filipina fiance i am preparing her and i told her she wil run into the same clowns i have had run ins with and i told her ther are christians in my country who are racist and she needs to not take it to heart but give it to god i am sharing to my fiance what i have been threw our kids are not going to turn out to be a mongral race our kids wil have our genes i am croatian she is filipina and i love her and wil do what i can to shield her

some of her family have questioned her and asked her what she sees in me and she told them to but out

mum and dad are giving her a hard time but she is seeing that its not ther choice who she dates she is a grown women this is what i deal with on a daily basis

damo1