• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

Beloved brother "Dad Ernie",

Please do not be offended by any of what I am going to say. My purpose is not to offend you, but to make you think.

Why do you have so little faith? You believe that a Christian who (perhaps) erroneously interprets the timing of the Rapture will walk blindly into the Mark of the Beast out of pride or false conviction. Because they are deceived in one area, they are made unable to break through and see the truth when it is before them.

You are, in essence, making belief in a pre-trib Rapture into a Mark of the Beast itself! Rather than extending the power and preservation (that you claim the Lord will grant to you by His Spirit in the end times) to them as brothers and sisters in Him, you place them in a subclass that will be "on their own" and without the same guidance.

Are you honestly willing to say that God will not preserve them by His Spirit simply because they were wrong about the Rapture? Because they were wrong, Jesus' statement that believers are the beloved children of God and cannot be snatched out of His hand does not apply to them?

No matter what your "official statement" is, you are saying that these are less Christian than you are. You are saying that God cares more for you than for pre-tribbers who have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb as well. And that is just plain wrong, Ernie.

I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. I'd be more than willing to die for Him, should He require it of me.

I believe that the Rapture is probably going to occur before the Tribulation because that is what my studies of Scripture have led me to believe. But I look for possible fulfilments of prophecy even now!  I will not take the Mark and I will not follow Antichrist in any case.

I know I am a Christian. I know the Lord Jesus saved me from sin and from the punishment of Hell which I so completely deserved. I know that the Holy Spirit of God works in my heart, teaching me and transforming into the image of Christ. And I know that, whatever happens, GOD IS SOVEREIGN and more than able to open my eyes if I am incorrect and preserve me.

Why don't you trust Him?

Suggested reading: Matthew 14:28-31. This passage shows that we have no need to doubt the Lord Jesus.

With all the love I have in Christ,

Nero's Fiddle

whouknow.gif

Thank you Nero for your post. Praise the Lord! I stand in agreement with you. :wub: I think we need to pray for Ernie, that God will give him more compassion, patience, and more gentleness in talking to fellow brothers and sisters who also love the Lord as much as he does.

God Bless

Marilyn

sunset.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phelanfine

Hello other one

:oww: 75 pounds that's huge :t:

maybe someday I'll get over that way to try my luck with one of those giant flat heads. We don't have anything like that left here in california. I heard stories about big blue cats in the colorado river but I can't find em. I caught a 55 pound stripped bass out of silverwood lake when I was 19 but in 25 more years I never caught another one that big.

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :P