IGNORED

Jesus Was The Result Of Mary Being Raped???

Shad

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

This is the *edit* one Hollywood movie director wants the world to believe and he's even made a movie and published a book about it.

In his upcoming biography of Jesus, "Basic Instinct" director Paul Verhoeven will make the shocking claim that Christ probably was the son of Mary and a Roman soldier who raped her during the Jewish uprising in Galilee.

An Amsterdam publishing house said Wednesday it will publish the Dutch filmmaker's biography of Jesus, "Jesus of Nazareth: A Realistic Portrait," in September.

It will be translated into English in 2009, Marianna Sterk of the publishing house J.M. Meulenhoff said. Verhoeven hopes it will be a springboard for him to raise interest in making a film along the same lines, she said.

In addition to suggesting that the Virgin Mary may have been a rape victim, the book will also say that Christ was not betrayed by Judas Iscariot, one of the 12 original apostles of Jesus, as the New Testament states.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  421

This is the *edit* one Hollywood movie director wants the world to believe and he's even made a movie and published a book about it.

Standard fare for those whose profit motive depends on annoying as many people as possible for the sake of publicity. And the more publicity they get from those who disagree with them the more pleased they are.

There will always be sick concepts and sick people. Like the poor they will always be with us.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  03/26/1975

Paul Verhoeven is an idiot, that is cut & dry! But none the less, God still loves Him and Jesus, born of a virgin, still died for him too!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  432
  • Birthday:  10/05/1979

crazy

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I was asked to do an extensive study on this by one whom I was discipling. It was amazing. To call another a fool in Hebrew is to make a statement that their decisions are so questionable that their worth has dwindled to nothing - In short, that they are worthless.

But, it goes on from there. Artists may bring their works before a jury of master artists to judge their worth. The judge is not only "grading" the character of that piece of work, but the talent of the artist. In that light, when we make a declaration that someone is worthless, we are becoming the judge of the One Who formed them. The greater judge the lesser, not the other way around. We, at that point, have done EXACTLY what our enemy was only attempting - we have placed ourselves above, and the one we call our "Lord" we have placed beneath us. Lucifer and all his company were removed for attempting that!! And we dare, who call ourselves His Own, to walk that same path!!! And then 30 seconds after we have done it, we expect to run into the arms of our Loving Father like such a treason never happened!!! What have we, in this culture, come to??? This is VERY SERIOUS.

They are made in His image. His blood was shed for them. They are precious in His eyes.

Yes, it is wrong, but that does NOT change Who made them. Yes, He may be calling us to do something constructive about their actions. But, He does not make junk.

May we know His heart. :th_praying:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Pure heresy; this man would have been hung a couple of centuries back. I guess people like him are the price we pay for becoming civilized. He will have to answer for his 'art' one day......

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Those in the world have always tried to destroy peoples faith in Christ birth by defamation of Jesus charater by not accepting the virgin birth of Christ so they make up lies to explain in another way not from a point of faith but of unbelief. But this is pure "HERESY" 100%

OC

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I was asked to do an extensive study on this by one whom I was discipling. It was amazing. To call another a fool in Hebrew is to make a statement that their decisions are so questionable that their worth has dwindled to nothing - In short, that they are worthless.

But, it goes on from there. Artists may bring their works before a jury of master artists to judge their worth. The judge is not only "grading" the character of that piece of work, but the talent of the artist. In that light, when we make a declaration that someone is worthless, we are becoming the judge of the One Who formed them. The greater judge the lesser, not the other way around. We, at that point, have done EXACTLY what our enemy was only attempting - we have placed ourselves above, and the one we call our "Lord" we have placed beneath us. Lucifer and all his company were removed for attempting that!! And we dare, who call ourselves His Own, to walk that same path!!! And then 30 seconds after we have done it, we expect to run into the arms of our Loving Father like such a treason never happened!!! What have we, in this culture, come to??? This is VERY SERIOUS.

They are made in His image. His blood was shed for them. They are precious in His eyes.

Yes, it is wrong, but that does NOT change Who made them. Yes, He may be calling us to do something constructive about their actions. But, He does not make junk.

May we know His heart. :thumbsup:

Well put. I never thought of it in those terms. The verse does say that "whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause" would be in danger of the judgment. I think in this case we have a good reason to be angry with him. We rush to defend the honor of our Lord when we see or hear of such things happening and yet we are supposed to be under HIS protection. Like a child stepping between their mother and a violent man crying "don't hurt my mother" we try to place ourselves in the same position for Christ and yet we hardly in a position to defend ourselves let alone our guardian. It's a brave and foolish/childish act. Even so, it's a sign of how little we truly know about God and how everything we believe is born of faith. In this way you might see that we are all, as we aspire to be, like children, innocent and naive. Such as it should be.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  147
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/19/1983

Shame. I dont know what esle to say.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

I just wonder in this heretical story which bible character they will use to have raped Mary? I said before this is a blantant attack on the virgin birth of Christ.

OC