• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Listen to me!!!!! There is no time to mess around with these spirits!!!! You may have salvation but they can do alot of harm too you if you are only getting puffed up by your biblical knowledge...

Compare reading a spell book and an actual witch taking you by the hand and saying hey grab that rabbits foot and a lock of hair and watch me as I cast this spell... Whitch way would you prefer? The bible is great!!!! The Holy spirit is God though and He will unlock the scriptures by taking you by the hand and showing you... Just like the witch in my little analogy...

:emot-hug: What biblical knowledge???? I have a hard time reading without headaches so how can I be puffed up? :emot-hug: (Oh, please, a rabbit's foot? How quaint.) Um, I see no correlation between a Book of Shadows and the Bible. I was a witch so you lost me on your analogy and I don't think I want to understand it. The bible is not a Book of Shadows.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Angelique, I am praying for you and know that you and Jesus together will overcome all of this. Since you have been on Worthy, I have learned so much from you. I appreciate your honesty and openess. Your seeking for truth and Christ in the face of so many obstacles. Angelique, you will get through this. There is a lot of consistant advice you are getting, and have been getting from people who love you...we have been with you from your first posts here. We have rejoiced with you when you accepted Jesus, and we are praying for you as you take these things a step at a time.

I had thought of quoting Ephisians 6:10-18, but OneLight thought of it first! This is a wonderful passage that talks of how we are protected. But you will notice that it doesn't say the God will put this armor on us --- we are to put it on. It's a choice we make daily. Jesus doesn't leave us if we forget to put on one of the pieces of the armor, it just makes it easier for the enemy to cause us trouble.

Read your Bible as much as you can. Do you know any hymns by heart? Sing them if you do. Fill your mind with thoughts of our Lord. These evil things you see and know are there cannot stand before Jesus.

I am praying and will continue to pray.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Greetings Sister!

The reason these activities seemed normal is because you know of the spirit world around you. You have been involved in them for a very long time. You know what most Christians only believe, that there is a demonic world that is very busy in the spirit realm. AS mentioned, if you were not one of God's Children, they would never tell you a lie, that you are theirs. Satan does not waste his time chasing after his own.

I have found four tools that help me grow. They are:

1. Study the Bible
  2. Prayer
  3. Fasting
  4. Worship God

Never turn yourself away from Him. Even though there has been advise in this thread that is not good, do consider spending some time just talking with God through out the day. Just have a conversation with Him, allowing Him to reply in your Spirit and thoughts.

Remember the Full Armor Of God!

Ephesians 6:10-18

The Whole Armor of God

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Angel, do not fear them. You are in Christ. You can rest in Him. As Glory said, call on His name. "In the name of Jesus, leave me alone". They dont want to go without a fight it seems, but you are in Christ.

Agrees with Ayin, nothing can take you from the Father. In Jesus name, they will flee. :emot-hug:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

sis - you are in my prayers. Many new Christians find the road tough when they first accept Christ. That's why He tells us to be prepared. As was said earlier, put on hte whole armour of God.

You say you have headaches when you read - but I do encourage you read the bible daily regardless. In there you will find the nature of God. You will discover His promises to His people. There are real people in the bible, facing real problems, with real solutions. God left us His word as a blueprint into His perfect plan of salvation and as a help in navigating this world of flesh. We, as Christians, need it to survive and to grow in strength.

The Armour of God

The Belt of Truth - Jhn 8:31

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/25/1971

Angelique,

You have been given some really sound advice; pray read your Bible and command those demonds to leave in Jesus name!!

One other thing I will say; try picturing, when all this comes up again or you feel like it is too hard to bear, all of us at Worthy standing beside you, holding you and praying with you. Also picture Jesus holding you and smacking those demonds back into the hellfires!!! He has already won your battle!

I love you, Angelique, and I want you to know that your brothers and sisters are standing with you in the midst of your battle. I am in prayer for you constantly.

zaidenmom

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Then, a month or two ago, I had another dream. In my dream, a spirit was talking to me. It told me that I was "theirs" (whoever they are) and the God couldn't have me. I woke up out of the dream immediately to see this huge dark spirit at the foot of my bed who then repeated to me that I was theirs and God couldn't have me.

Liar! Liar!

Pants on fire!

That devil is a big fat liar!

Don't listen to that bully.

Tell him to suck it up!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

~Angelique~

I've got a song for you. :emot-heartbeat:

Here is the audio

And here are the lyrics

I Belong To Jesus

by:Dennis Jernigan

Satan goes around like a roaring lion

Seeking whom he may devour!

But he has been defeated so I

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

hey listen to me!!!!!

Dont go around invoking the name of Jesus.... They know you dont know how much of a little dog they are... You need to have a revelation of God's love. You need to get closer to God! All you got right now is salvation... You have a baby relationship with Jesus... He is a real man in heaven even now sitting at the right hand of God!!! You need to fellowship with the holy spirit... Stop reading your bible for a week and get to know the real person of Jesus!!!!!! You can read His book later... Go somewhere alone and sit there and talk to Him like a real person. Ask Him to reveal himself to you. Tell him you need to know that you are His and the devil and his demons will know that you have been with Him and they will stay away!!!! Look in the bible how demon filled people reacted to Jesus... That's how they be with you when you build a real relationship with Jesus the man. He is alive

I think baby Christians read the bible to much!!!!

Angel Im going to be blunt and urge you to ignore Merin's advice. He speaks unwisely.

1 Peter 2:2 desire the sincere milk of the word, as newborn babes, so that you may grow by it;

The bible says that new believers should read the bible so that they may grow. That contradicts Merin's words.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work.

All Scripture is profitable, not some scripture, not only to those who are young in Christ, but all scripture to all men (and women) of God.

I think baby Christians read the bible to much!!!! Should they not read it at all? Of course not!!!! I meant was the most important thing is to have a revelation of how wide, how deep and how great is His love for you!!!! As a spiritual person already you need to fight this battle in the spirit realm... You connected your self to evil spirits now do the same with the Holy Spirit!!!!! You need to fellowship with the Holy Spirit!!!

Trust me you will have plenty of time to read the bible and then be able to get into arguments on this site with other people who read the bible way to much!!!! You think Jesus read the scrolls when he was a baby?

Listen to me!!!!! There is no time to mess around with these spirits!!!! You may have salvation but they can do alot of harm too you if you are only getting puffed up by your biblical knowledge...

Compare reading a spell book and an actual witch taking you by the hand and saying hey grab that rabbits foot and a lock of hair and watch me as I cast this spell... Whitch way would you prefer? The bible is great!!!! The Holy spirit is God though and He will unlock the scriptures by taking you by the hand and showing you... Just like the witch in my little analogy...

Merin, that is the worst advice I've seen given on these boards in 6 years.

Yeshua would have heard the Word of God at least every Sabbath day all of His life. God says that He places His Word even over His name and that is pretty serious! A person has absolutely no defense against spirits if they ignore the written word. ESPECIALLY a "baby-christian"

My advice to this person would be to aggressively address any spiritual darkness from your past life. If you are serious about confronting darkness it will take drastic measures. Don't do this alone if you can find someone to stand in prayer with you.

Make a list of every form of witchcraft or sorcery you have ever participated in and begin naming them and repenting to break the curse they brought upon you. Horoscopes, Ouiji boards, seances, psycodelic drug use, magic 8 ball, ANYTHING having to do with fortune telling or magic should be taken out of your house.

If you have any dark rock music...burn it. If you have any videos/movies of a dark nature...trash them immediately.

Clean your house and santify it to the Lord. Don't just quit these things...replace them with things that are lovely, good, peaceful, of good reputation...

Spend LOTS of time reading the Word and in prayer. The closer you are to Yeshua (Jesus) the farther away your enemy will be

:24: What biblical knowledge???? I have a hard time reading without headaches so how can I be puffed up? :24: (Oh, please, a rabbit's foot? How quaint.) Um, I see no correlation between a Book of Shadows and the Bible. I was a witch so you lost me on your analogy and I don't think I want to understand it. The bible is not a Book of Shadows.

:emot-heartbeat:

:blink:

:24: