IGNORED

Tired of being lonely and discouraged...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I realize that I have already made a post in this, but... tonight I'm tired...(emotionally, spiritually) I've sit back and waited for years... Like someone else pointed out--the man looks for the woman, not the other way around... There is a man in my life----whom I love with all I can love with... he sought me out, he pursued me, and then it stopped... When we're together, I feel whole, when he pulls away, it's like part of me has been pulled away from me... I've watched all my family and friends marry, and been happy and joyful for them----NOW, isn't it MY time???? I stay busy, but I carry him in my heart 24/7 and I carry a prayer for him too... I serve the LORD to the best of my ability and I love him with all my heart soul and strength... I love this man, with all that my human heart can love with... I'm not young anymore, but I still want to marry this man, and share his love, his hopes, his dreams, his life... if I marrired him today, and I lived to be 100, it would not be enough time to be with him... Thanks for listening..(reading) When we pray together, I feel the Lord put his arms around us.... When I stand beside him, while he prays for someone else, my prayer joins his, and I feel the Lord there too....

Edited by browneyedgirl2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:th_praying:

• 5 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I am really selfish. I'm sorry.

You don't sound selfish to me.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I realize that I have already made a post in this, but... tonight I'm tired...(emotionally, spiritually) I've sit back and waited for years... Like someone else pointed out--the man looks for the woman, not the other way around... There is a man in my life----whom I love with all I can love with... he sought me out, he pursued me, and then it stopped... When we're together, I feel whole, when he pulls away, it's like part of me has been pulled away from me... I've watched all my family and friends marry, and been happy and joyful for them----NOW, isn't it MY time???? I stay busy, but I carry him in my heart 24/7 and I carry a prayer for him too... I serve the LORD to the best of my ability and I love him with all my heart soul and strength... I love this man, with all that my human heart can love with... I'm not young anymore, but I still want to marry this man, and share his love, his hopes, his dreams, his life... if I marrired him today, and I lived to be 100, it would not be enough time to be with him... Thanks for listening..(reading) When we pray together, I feel the Lord put his arms around us.... When I stand beside him, while he prays for someone else, my prayer joins his, and I feel the Lord there too....

Not that I'm promoting it, but some of us are actually happy being single. Read what Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians Ch. 7 Verse 1. Its ok not to marry,sometimes for some people even good. Some of us would rather not divide our time between worshipping God and studying His word, and raising a family,and having to risk devoting that time to a spouse that may not have the same ideals as us. I'm just saying, its possible; marriage is not mandatory.