angels4u

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

One thing God is doing in this area is teaching me how to trust!

Amen.

It took years of Him working on me with this, but He eventually showed me that I can indeed trust Him in all areas of my life and I thank Him for it.

I do pray for increase in your courage. :vader:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

I wonder if I ask myself again that question, I love God very much and I'm so very thankful that He bought me and I know I can trust Him and I do trust Him, I quess its more about the ones we love that we start to worry, I can say I have faith and I do but what if something terrible happens will it stand?

I quess God doesn't expect us to go on with our normal life and there is time to grieve..............but to know we are safe in His arms is a powerful promise and that nothing can harm us or destroy is amazing.........only Jesus love is amazing!

My body may die but my soul shall live :vader:

Where would we be without the Lord?? :laugh:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Every little test.

every trial and tribulation.

every desperate need.

every seemingly hopeless situation.

every dark and gloomfilled hour.........

Is simply another opportunity to give God glory,

to see his glory manifested,

and to bear the light in a world filled with darkness.

A man who truly does not fear death, can surely accomplish something.

Thanks for the great encouragment you all are to me. :emot-hug:

Every little test.

every trial and tribulation.

every desperate need.

every seemingly hopeless situation.

every dark and gloomfilled hour.........

Is simply another opportunity to give God glory,

to see his glory manifested,

and to bear the light in a world filled with darkness.

A man who truly does not fear death, can surely accomplish something.

Thanks for the great encouragment you all are to me. :thumbsup:

Safe in the arms of Jesus,

Safe on His gentle breast;

There by His love o

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Jesus told us not to worry about tomorow :

Matthew 6:25-34

25 "For this reason I say to you, do not be anxious for your life, as to what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor for your body, as to what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body than clothing? 26 "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27 "And which of you by being anxious can add a single cubit to his life's span? 28 "And why are you anxious about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, 29 yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory did not clothe himself like one of these. 30 "But if God so arrays the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more do so for you, O men of little faith? 31 "Do not be anxious then, saying, `What shall we eat?' or `What shall we drink?' or `With what shall we clothe ourselves?' 32 "For all these things the Gentiles eagerly seek; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. 34 "Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Luke 21:33-36

33 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 34 "Be on guard, that your hearts may not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day come on you suddenly like a trap; 35 for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36 "But keep on the alert at all times, praying in order that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Its not easy for many not to worry about the future and what tomorow is going to bring us , so many people are depressed or live with

anxiety ,we all live different lives and ,with Gods help we can cast all our burdens on the Lord and live a life free worry of what tomorow may bring....

We can learn to lean on Jesus!!

One day at a time

I

Jesus told us not to worry about tomorow :

Matthew 6:25-34

25 "For this reason I say to you, do not be anxious for your life, as to what you shall eat, or what you shall drink; nor for your body, as to what you shall put on. Is not life more than food, and the body than clothing? 26 "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27 "And which of you by being anxious can add a single cubit to his life's span? 28 "And why are you anxious about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, 29 yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory did not clothe himself like one of these. 30 "But if God so arrays the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more do so for you, O men of little faith? 31 "Do not be anxious then, saying, `What shall we eat?' or `What shall we drink?' or `With what shall we clothe ourselves?' 32 "For all these things the Gentiles eagerly seek; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. 34 "Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Luke 21:33-36

33 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 34 "Be on guard, that your hearts may not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day come on you suddenly like a trap; 35 for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36 "But keep on the alert at all times, praying in order that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Its not easy for many not to worry about the future and what tomorow is going to bring us , so many people are depressed or live with

anxiety ,we all live different lives and ,with Gods help we can cast all our burdens on the Lord and live a life free worry of what tomorow may bring....

We can learn to lean on Jesus!!

One day at a time

I

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

Personally, and if I'm not mistaken this is somewhere in the bible too, worry is actually a sin, because it demonstrates a lack of faith in God. What exactly is this concept called faith? Hebrews 11:1 tells us:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen.

In other words, if we can accept what God promises us without some type of tangible evidence that He will follow through, that is faith. Shiloh62

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Mar 4:35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.

Mar 4:38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

Mar 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Mar 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Mar 4:41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

The Word of God is so full of encouragement ..

No matter what storm we face in this life Jesus is in the midst of it all to keep us in it...

The wind and the sea obey Him...

and in this particular Scripture He sent them out ... :emot-hug:

So...when you are passing over to the other side...trust Him....

I love this Scripture too..

Isa 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength:

:laugh:

It is a battle not to worry but every time I win I get stronger...

I lose, I get up and fight again and the next time I win and get stronger...

Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? :emot-highfive:

Personally, and if I'm not mistaken this is somewhere in the bible too, worry is actually a sin, because it demonstrates a lack of faith in God. What exactly is this concept called faith? Hebrews 11:1 tells us:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not seen.

In other words, if we can accept what God promises us without some type of tangible evidence that He will follow through, that is faith. Shiloh62

Yes you are right, the Bible tells us not to worry and worry is a sin, don't forget we are still human...

Matt 6:27-29Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.

It can also make us sick:

Proverbs 12:25

Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up :emot-hug: