IGNORED

Interracial relationships and the hoo ha involved.

Guest HIS girl

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

My brother has an interracial marriage. So do I. Its not a big deal. Well except that his wife's ethnicity has tastier food than my husband's ethnicity.

Mutton stew. Bleh.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HIS girl
My brother has an interracial marriage. So do I. Its not a big deal. Well except that his wife's ethnicity has tastier food than my husband's ethnicity.

Mutton stew. Bleh.

Mutton stew? Is he Scottish??

Navajo, Native American.

Recipe

Fry bread is great. Try it with beans, or ground meat .... called indian tacos then.... or with honey.

Guest HIS girl
Fry bread is great. Try it with beans, or ground meat .... called indian tacos then.... or with honey.

With honey, like breakfast ? honey on toast. All sounds good.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Navajo, Native American.

Recipe

If you buy mutton in the big cities, it is very strong and horrid tasting. The mutton up on the Navajo Reservation is positively delicious!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think it's a big deal in the U.S. now....it was a long time ago. I live in the south and interracial marriages are common here, between all races. I've never been bothered by these things....the Lord says nothing about a MAN and a WOMAN, of any race, not being allowed to marry. It's a matter between the two people involved; if they love each other, they should marry. Let's not forget, our next President could very well be Barack Obama, a biracial man. :th_praying:

Thank you, I live in the south as well, I see alot of interacial marriages and could care less. I think that view (being racist) is based on the individual, how THEY personaly feel towards their brothers and sisters. :(

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Ahoy there fellow believers in the TRUTH! I'm all in favor of inter-racial marriage. If she is a believer in JESUS CHRIST, then it's all good. I am reminded of Disney's Mulan. "It doesn't matter what she wears what she wears, or what she looks like." I do suffer from a bit of ageism. I pray that my wife is within 1-5 years of my age. I'll know her when I see her, I guess.

ONE BLOOD, ONE RACE! THE HUMAN RACE! AMEN TO THAT!

It's time, I think, to start celebrating the things that bring us together. Like walking into a room and forgetting why you went in there. And you have to make believe you were singing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

I don't think it's a big deal in the U.S. now....it was a long time ago. I live in the south and interracial marriages are common here, between all races. I've never been bothered by these things....the Lord says nothing about a MAN and a WOMAN, of any race, not being allowed to marry. It's a matter between the two people involved; if they love each other, they should marry. Let's not forget, our next President could very well be Barack Obama, a biracial man. :th_praying:

Thank you, I live in the south as well, I see alot of interacial marriages and could care less. I think that view (being racist) is based on the individual, how THEY personaly feel towards their brothers and sisters. :taped:

Amen! I consider myself blessed to be without intolerance or racist tendancies. It's not my doing; the Lord made me that way. He loves all of his children the same, you know. It was He who made us in various hues and configurations, none being better than the other, because that's the way He wants us. :(