• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

The mark of the beast will not be 666.

There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom.

They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18).

The name and mark of this man is not given in scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name and mark will be, and what he will chose to put on his followers.

The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18.

So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.

The Antichrist will reign over only ten kingdoms that are yet to be formed inside the yet to be revived, Old Roman Empire. (Dan. 7:23-24).

Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him. (Rev.13:1; 17:12-17).

Certain countries will escape his rule (Dan.11:40-44).

Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Dan. 11:40-44).

Because he will reign only over ten countries inside the Roman Empire territory and because America is not inside that territory and never will be, and because certain countries will escape him we can scripturally conclude that he will never rule America or be a world-wide dictator.

Therefore, multitudes of people of many nations will also never take the mark of the beast and they will never be killed by the Antichrist for not doing so.

The Bible speaks of many peoples of many nations that are left after the reign of the Antichrist, people who will be alive in the Millennium and will go up yearly to worship God (Zech. 14:16-21).

This further limits the kingdom of the Antichrist to only part of the world and also limits his ability to kill every one who does not take the mark even in his own empire. According to Rev. 14:9-11 no one who has taken the mark will go into the Millennium, but will be sent to eternal Hell.

That multitudes go into the Millennium proves they have not taken the mark of the beast and have not been killed, as taught by many Bible teachers.

If the Antichrist were to kill every person who does not take his mark, and God sends to Hell every one who does take the mark, then there would be not one person left to enter the Millennium.

Some will manage to remain hidden.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Some of you are very lacking in that area of Old Testament Book prophecy, which is what will happen by depending upon someone else to do your Bible studying for you.

Very rude.....you have to keep in mind not all on this board understand exactly what they are reading. I find that very degrading.

And I find it very, very rude, to disregard the Bible Lessons our Heavenly Father put down in His Word for us per the Old Testament Books of the prophets, so we would understand those prophecies when they are mentioned again in the New Testament Books, instead of seeking out all kinds of traditionalist type theories that come out with every new book that's displayed in the local Christian bookstore.

• Group:  Royal Member

Some of you are very lacking in that area of Old Testament Book prophecy, which is what will happen by depending upon someone else to do your Bible studying for you.

Very rude.....you have to keep in mind not all on this board understand exactly what they are reading. I find that very degrading.

And I find it very, very rude, to disregard the Bible Lessons our Heavenly Father put down in His Word for us per the Old Testament Books of the prophets, so we would understand those prophecies when they are mentioned again in the New Testament Books, instead of seeking out all kinds of traditionalist type theories that come out with every new book that's displayed in the local Christian bookstore.

#1 I do not even go to Christian bookstores

#2 I take that as in insult to my intelligence. I am sure my Autistic son would love to see what you say about people with lesser ability to understand than you.

Learn to explain for those who are "lesser" minded than you are. Learn not everyone learns on the same level. And keep your own attitude in check.

I don't know why you appear to have such a guilty conscious ColleenLovesMischief, I didn't direct my comments at you specifically. Many Ministers in the pulpits are the ones most responsible, because they want the unlearned to depend on them for their Bible interpretation instead of promoting line by line Bible study for a believer to have direct access by The Holy Spirit. Too much outside source material from their Quarterlies written in some far away city is brought into the pulpit instead allowing The Bible to interpret The Bible. However, if my comments fit your case, then I'd recommend you going deeper into God's Word for yourself, as I recommend that to all Bible students.

As for my "attitude", what is your authority, just your personal opinion? I know what I said in my previous post is correct, and just maybe because of the way I said it, it might just cause some to go deeper on this antichrist subject within God's Word instead of heeding the many outside sources I've seen pushed on this forum about it.

Edited by Celt

I don't know why you appear to have such a guilty conscious ColleenLovesMischief, I didn't direct my comments at you specifically. Many Ministers in the pulpits are the ones most responsible, because they want the unlearned to depend on them for their Bible interpretation instead of promoting line by line Bible study for a believer to have direct access by The Holy Spirit. Too much outside source material from their Quarterlies written in some far away city is brought into the pulpit instead allowing The Bible to interpret The Bible. However, if my comments fit your case, then I'd recommend you going deeper into God's Word for yourself, as I recommend that to all Bible students.

As for my "attitude", what is your authority, just your personal opinion? I know what I said in my previous post is correct, and just maybe because of the way I said it, it might just cause some to go deeper on this antichrist subject within God's Word instead of heeding the many outside sources I've seen pushed on this forum about it.

My peeve with your words is that you are insulting those with inability to understand who frequent these boards. Personally I would say an apology is owed. I have no guilty conscious for all is well with me in my Father. It is no crime to ask that you not insult those unable to understand.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Proverbs 13:10

Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.

:)

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/07/1971

there are alot of tradition's of men taugh in this world today. The devil has more preacher's in the pulpit today than YHVH does.this is very sad( 2 corinthians 11:13-15).there are so many false teaching today.people dont have eyes to see or ears to hear anymore.the antichrist is not a flesh man . it will be satan himself in his supernatural body coming from the heaven's with the fallen angel's. claming to be JESUS CHRIST(2 thess2:1-12). antichrist means" instead of christ" -not aganist christ-which satan is but the word anti means "instead of".and because christain believe in the false teaching of the rapture then they the christians will follow the 1st supernatural being they see.666 tells us when satan comes 6 trump-6 seal-6 vile that what 666 means it a time nothing more no tatoo or mark on our bodys. the REAL JESUS doesnt come until the last trump the 7th (1corinthians 15:50-53).also read mark 13:9-28(death there is one of satan names proof hebrews 2:14).also for those of you who believe the rapture you already have the mark of the beast. reread 1 thess 4 but go back up to verse 13 to pick up the subject of what is beening talked about there if you read 1 thess 4:13-18you will notice it is about where are the dead.those who have died in christ and will come back with him at the 7th trump(2 corinth 15:50-53). :thumbs_up:

My peeve with your words is that you are insulting those with inability to understand who frequent these boards. Personally I would say an apology is owed. I have no guilty conscious for all is well with me in my Father. It is no crime to ask that you not insult those unable to understand.

You're wrong, I haven't insulted anyone by what I said, for it was a very true statement of admonition.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with those who are not able to understand that try.

My comment has to do with those who are very able, but too lazy to get into a line by line study of all of God's Word, and would rather push popular notions about the antichrist that are outside of God's Word. There's a huge difference.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

:noidea:

You're wrong, I haven't insulted anyone by what I said, for it was a very true statement of admonition.

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with those who are not able to understand that try.

My comment has to do with those who are very able, but too lazy to get into a line by line study of all of God's Word, and would rather push popular notions about the antichrist that are outside of God's Word. There's a huge difference.

Some people just don't get it.