IGNORED

What do you think Heaven will be like???

browneyedgirl2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I have thought about this over and over again and have determined that if I even try to describe Heaven, I will be doing Heaven a great injustice. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

A couple of good books that address this very topic

Heaven by Randy Alcorn

One Minute After You Die by Erwin Lutzer

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

I think heaven is far to wonderful for us to describe with our limited vocabulary.

No eye has seen, no ear has heard,

no mind conceived what God has prepared for those who love HIM! - 1 Corin. 2:9 :emot-pray:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

The colors are so bright that at first you have to squint your eyes for it to adjust to it, but it's so beautiful. Animals in this world that would kill each other actually lay down together. Then theres Him. The complete fullness of who He is is so awesome that it steals your breath. What we deem as love can never compare to the pure love that we feel from Him. Forgiveness, exceptence, wholeness and peace, the full force of these gifts are absolutely amazing. He compose all of these things with such purity that it is a shock to your system at first.

Heaven is a real place, but with all it's beauty what makes it heaven is the fact that He (Jesus) is there.

God bless you

Jacqueline

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Do you think Heaven is going to be a quiet, serene peaceful place, or boistorus and noisy and busy??? Do you think there will be music going, or preaching??? Just tell us what you think Heaven is going to be like.... (I hope I've posted this in the correct place..)

a place where I will walk in the cool of the morning and evening with our Father.... a place more beautiful then anyother places all combined together...... a place where the streets are so pure that they are crystal clear, a place wherer shoes are not needed, cause ourbeing will not be restricted to a body.....

no more sin, no more aches and pains, no more heartaches, what a wonderful life this will be.....

mike

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Do you think Heaven is going to be a quiet, serene peaceful place, or boistorus and noisy and busy??? Do you think there will be music going, or preaching??? Just tell us what you think Heaven is going to be like.... (I hope I've posted this in the correct place..)

a place where I will walk in the cool of the morning and evening with our Father.... a place more beautiful then anyother places all combined together...... a place where the streets are so pure that they are crystal clear, a place wherer shoes are not needed, cause ourbeing will not be restricted to a body.....

no more sin, no more aches and pains, no more heartaches, what a wonderful life this will be.....

mike

Guest Biblicist

Temporary.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I have many, many life-threatening allergies. I hope, when I get to heaven, I'll be able to eat kiwi fruit, oranges, nuts and eggs (to mention just a few). I also imagine it'll involve a lot of worship and praise to God.

-Deedee

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I also imagine it'll involve a lot of worship and praise to God.

Amen!

Nehemiah 9:6 Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.