• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

I HAVE CALLED UNTO HIM TO BREAK THE MOLD!!! AND HE IS DOING NOTHING THAT I CAN PERCEIVE!!!!

Why are you yelling?

Sorry, caps lock was on. Forgot to turn it off.

i have called unto Him to break the mold!!! And He is doing nothing that I can perceive!!!!

Shh....is that better for you? :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before He makes a change in you, you have to make an effort to change yourself.

That effort starts within the heart. You need to stop blaming others for the way you are.

A large portion of what happens to you in this life, rests upon the decisions you've made.

Take a good hard look at your life. Step out of the box and judge yourself.

If you're totally honest, you might be amazed at what you see.

Before He makes a change in you, you have to make an effort to change yourself.

That effort starts within the heart. You need to stop blaming others for the way you are.

A large portion of what happens to you in this life, rests upon the decisions you've made.

Take a good hard look at your life. Step out of the box and judge yourself.

If you're totally honest, you might be amazed at what you see.

Just wanted to add that during a recovery program this sort of thing is one of the 12 Steps. It's not easy, but the results are worth it. We called it a "searching moral inventory." It's basically getting on your knees in prayer and asking the Lord to show you the sin in your life for the believer. Ask the Lord, and He will answer -- just fasten your seat belt and hang on, it's liable to be a wild ride!

The moral inventory, judging yourself, what ever you call it, its an important step in our growth.

I accepted Christ after I "hit bottom" and had to stay at a rescue mission for the first time. That was what it took for the Lord to get my attention. I was at the mission because of all the bad decisions I had made in the past, but Jesus is working on all that. I am a very different person today than the homeless meth addict that walked into that rescue mission that day - but like Paul says, I haven't arrived yet. I can look back over the last few years and see some of the changes Christ has made in my life, but I've probably missed a few, too.

Some of what you are feeling may very well be an attack of the enemy, too. Satan loves messing with your mind! Don't fall for it: Stay in the Word and in prayer. Don't stop praying and spending time with the Lord in His Word for anything. The attack will subside in time, but you'll find that we often have to push on past the trouble first.

Guest HIS girl

mikado5001

Psalm 17,18:

Deal bountifully with Your servant.

That I may live and keep Your word.

Open my eyes, that I may see

Wondrous things from Your law.

v 24:

Your testimonies also are my

delight

And my counselors.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

so there was this guy who joined a dance school to learn about ballete ,,,he read all the books they had and after 3 years he asked the dance teachers what was wrong with him becuse he wasnt able to dance very well at all,,, and that the school didnt deliver as promised ,,, the teacher said well maybe if you were to practice once in awhile ??? you are talking to a ex homless exjunky here ,,, who currently has 4 kids and a wife i can relate to the suicide thing ,,, i tried to o.d. on many occasions but kept waking up ,,, (this was all before i was married) i read the bible thought i accepted jesus (thought) and waited for the mirical to happen... and waited ,,, and waited ,,,and waited,,, for a long long time ,,, what i says no poof im happy ??? no poof im a sucsesful ??? no poof im flying on a cloud of bliss ??? what a rippoff ............. all christians are liers and the bible is wrong and god hates me and ill never be forgiven im the unforgivable ,,, so i go on this road for awhile of disbelief ,,, but i never could forget the words i read in the bible so one day i says to god in a prayer ,,, hey god so what gives ,,, you made all theses promises in the bible and no poof happend ,,, and god says to me hey son what gives ,,, you made all these promises to me and cant even get off your lazy butt and go to the church you joined once a month,,, (me :) ) ya ever try to give some one a preasent with there back turned to ya ??? they cant recieve it because there arms are reaching away from ya ,,, not to ya ,,, so i started to read the bible in earnest,,, i started go to church even if i didnt feel like it ,,, when i was in a real mean mood (and bro i could used to be a mean ol boy)i went out and did somthing nice for some one even if it was just to stack some fire wood or somthing yeah ,,, it took awhile but things started to get better,,, and the more i practiced the better it got ,,, untill one day this ex navy exdrunk exjunky ex street homless guy woke up in a house full of kids that love him and a wife that aint afraid to yell at me if im wrong (that my friend is progress) a condemed house must be rebuilt one nail at a time ,,, with out work the house will remain the same ,,, and even after half the house is rebuilt still the other half is not ,,, dont give up ... just keep on it ... force yourself ,,,im praying for you ,,, arrow from god

Guest HIS girl

Psalm 27 v 13:

I would have lost heart, unless I

had believed

That I would see the goodness of

the LORD

In the land of the living.

V 14 :

Wait on the LORD;

Be of good courage,

And He shall strengthen your

heart:

Wait, I say, on the LORD!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/20/1956

Mikado, your first post suggested that If we train up a child in a particular way, they will not depart from it. And that you despaired in the perceived curse put on your life as it doomed you to the characteristics of what you were brought up in. But I think you've just read it wrong. The verse said - Train up a child in the way he should go and when older, he will not depart from it- (paraphrased) The key word I see here is Should. If I bring up a child in the way he should go then when older he would not depart from it. But if I were to train a child up in another wrong way; my departing from the standard ('should' the righteous way) would then cause me to exit the power of that scripture promise.

So you make a mistake in seeing the power of that promise being applied negatively to doom yourself to the negative qualities of your childhood experiences.

So what now? Your earthly father failed to bring you up in the way you should go. Is it too late to be brought up in the way you should? Certainly not. Our Dad in Heaven would love you to submit to his fathering of you. And if you'll have him, he will train you up in the way you should go. And you will regain the power of that promise.

Father I pray you give Mikado a revelation of your love for him as his father. That he would experience the sense of pride you have for him as your son. That because you did for him, and all of us, the monumental favor of putting us into Christ; that this statement then becomes true. You are absolutely proud of him. Blown away with how good you see him. He is stunning to you. He's your favorite (just don't tell the others). And you see us all that way because of our position, hidden in Christ. So when you look at us, you see perfection. I pray also Father that you show him who he really is. That he is not defined by his past, but that Jesus changed everything. And if he is willing, you will show him a future that has him in it looking much better than he has ever imagined possible. Thanks Father your the best! amen

Go ahead Mikado ask him: Father, would you please Father me into that person you designed me to be? How good could I get?

What have you got to lose? Maybe a whole bunch of lies you've been fed and believed about yourself. That's a lot to lose. But you know it's nothing worth keeping. You've already talked about how you've tried to get rid of it a few times through taking your life. God can get rid of it for you and trade those lies for a truth that would take you... "Where no man has gone before" Sorry I couldn't resist.

If your up to it PM me; I've got a great book you should read. Don

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Hi brother Mikado. Praying for you.

Guest HIS girl
am I doomed to be a miserable depressed 'person'? Or is there BIBLICAL hope for me to become a happier, more joyous person in this life.

Biblically speaking - no, you are not doomed to be a miserable, depressed person.

Fleshly speaking - yes, you can be if you want to be.

What???

See, Jesus's birth, death and resurrection completely set you free from all of that.

It's US, His Followers who really need to see and understand this Truth...

If we have accepted Christ and continue to feel defeated, worthless etc, then we are ignoring WHY Jesus was sent to live and die here - for us - to set us free from all sinful strongholds and to give us Eternal life.....negativity is a major stronghold that will keep your hands pinned back everytime..

Thoughts of the past and the hurts that dwell there will pin you down as well - you need to reject those thoughts each time you have them and ask God for His Hand and to accept His help...I know it's easy to say but you need to walk away from the past and keep focused on the LORD'S love for you.

You are special and you were on God's mind before Creation....You are on this planet because He wanted you here..how special does that make you feel?

:)

Guest v-for-Victory

Dear Friends;

God Bless you! I am happy to say that GOD IS GOOD! I am a pastor of a church and we are in the process of purchasing a building (church) since we are renting. We are approved to purchase the property. I need your prayers due that we still need some stuff to complete the transaction. He will suply. God is great!

I would like to encourage the readers to have ideas and visions of impact. Believe that God is powerful and would supply everything you need.