• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1950

there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

I think UFO sightings are either A. A Hallucination B. A weather balloon :rolleyes: or government projects :emot-hug: or C. Demonic forces, so be careful what you look into as to not be led astray.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

blessings HEAVENS RANGER:

i strongly agree with pearl. brother you need to spend a lot of time reading God's Word so you know the truth about this stuff. get off of google and into the Lord :24:

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

edited to add you do not want to broaden your horizens more than what the Lord wills or you will find yourself in league with His enemies

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

Could be a fly-by courtesy of the Nephalim. :24:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Could be a fly-by courtesy of the Nephalim. :24:

That depends on what you understand the Nephilim to be. They're NOT aliens. And please, don't use the Book of Henok (Enoch) to try and prove they're angels who mated with humans, that book isn't real reliable because there isn't much of it left. The manuscripts are not complete enough for it to be reliable.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Ok this is something that I have had to know a lot about thanks to my husband. I firmly believe this is a great deception of satans and nothing more. I live just over the mountain from area 51 and where I have seen some strange sights in the sky I can explain them all. And a brother in law has been privy to some of the nonsense that has been going around for decades. For about 2 years we had a lot of weird greenish lights which turned out was a new form of hologram type stuff and we know holograms can be projected over huge numbers of miles, Prince Charles did one from England to Saudia Arbia I believe it was. I echo Botzs sentiments about the nephilim as I suspect that it all is going to work its way into the trib. and the antichrists points of view. And of course there are a lot of conspriacies out there which one day may prove to be real. And Hollywood has certainly done its part in promoting aliens and that stuff.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to You,

Rangers,

2Co

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Chuck Missler has an interesting handle on things...although Bold Believer might not endorse his views.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/22/

You can also put in Chuck Missler Nephalim, and get a series of his lectures on YouTube...for those so-inclined.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Ranger you need to get grounded in the bible. Do not seek for heavenly understanding anywhere except His word.

Guest shiloh357

I am going to be the odd man out on this, as I do not believe UFOs to be either alien or demonic. "UFO" does not mean, nor is it synonomous with "alien spacecraft." It simply means, "Unidentified Flying Object."

Our government(s) in the US and elsewhere are most likely experimenting with technology that the vast majority of us is not aware even exists. I feel that is a more rational and realistic explanation of what is happening.

Our government is more than happy to play the "alien spaceship cover-up" game with people, as it deflects attention away from their top secret operations. They are burning the candle at both ends. They allow us to see these top secret aircraft they are working on, and then offer bogus, lame explanations (like weather balloons) which they know people will reject and which will only inspire alien spaceship/government cover-up conspiracy theories and the government is more than happy to play the back-and-forth and feed the conspiratorial frenzy to keep people looking the in the wrong direction.

There are no extraterrestrial aliens and no alien spacecrafts.