HEAVENS RANGER

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

I saw a UFO once. And then I did some Internet investigating and was able to identify it - at which point it became an IFO (Identified Flying Object).

I even made a thread about it.

Now, regarding the OP in this thread, I would agree with several responses that it's better to study Scripture than to search for little green (or gray) men.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Michael Heiser also have some videos on google about the this stuff, they are a few years old and done at a 'ufo' conference. He doesn't believe in little green men or aliens flying around in our skies but has a unique perspective if anyone is interested enough to google it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

oh boy here we go :laugh: IF IF IF there is life out there (who really knows ,,, and the bible dont say its not there) its gotta be from god regaurdless ,,, because god created all all all things ,,, period

i can only hope that if the little green men show up one day they come outa there ship saying we come in peace ,in the name of god

boy wouldnt that throw the athiest for a loop

love in christ arrow

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Now, regarding the OP in this thread, I would agree with several responses that it's better to study Scripture than to search for little green (or gray) men.

Does scripture discount the possibility of little green or gray men?

Yes,

Their called demons. :laugh:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

The Robinsons have been lost in space for 40 some odd years. You would think aliens smart enought o find their way to Earth could also direct Dr Smith and the rest of them home.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

They may have a pool going to see how long it takes the robinsons to get home.

Guest shiloh357

Yes,

Peace,

Dave

Let me try again, does scripture discount the possibility of life on different planets?

The Bible is silent on the issue, and it's best to be silent where the Bible is silent.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Yes,

Peace,

Dave

Let me try again, does scripture discount the possibility of life on different planets?

The Bible is silent on the issue, and it's best to be silent where the Bible is silent.

It is only my opinion, but I believe that the Bible speaks exclusively about how God Created the heavens and the earth with a specific purpose. That puprose revolved around the Wisdom of Heaven now revealed in Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus was and is a man as much as He is God. Therefore the heavens and the earth were created for us. No matter how much liitle grey or green demons want us to think otherwise. :emot-pray:

I want to expand on that thought but I don't have time right now.

I also want to share some more personal insight because of the way I was raised and the fascination with the Supernatural or the Numinous Awe, as C.S. Lewis called it, in my own family and how God used it to lead me to Christ. Meanwhile the enemy was trying to capitalize on it to drag me away from God. :thumbsup:

I believe that shifting our focus off of Christ and onto the Supernatural around us can be a very dangerous game to play.

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

i believe ufo's are just more of God's creation that lives elsewhere. to believe humans are the only thing in this vast universe is as bad as believing Adam lived with a brontosaraus.