HEAVENS RANGER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

i believe ufo's are just more of God's creation that lives elsewhere. to believe humans are the only thing in this vast universe is as bad as believing Adam lived with a brontosaraus.

Grace to you,

Are they fallen beings? Is there a plan of Salvation for space aliens? Are they equivalent to man in Gods view?

If they are sentient beings do they understand sin?

Why do they always promote world Peace through their arrival and a new age of enlightenment for all mankind? Did God appoin them to bring Peace? Does this oppose His plan of Salvation for mankind? Will they Preach the Gospel?

I believe we really have to answer these questions before we make an assumption. :cool:

Peace,

Dave

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I believe that shifting our focus off of Christ and onto the Supernatural around us can be a very dangerous game to play.

Peace,

Dave

While getting involved in that Supernatural world can be dangerous, since that Supernatural world around us in the end times will raise up and effect us greatly, we should not take our eye completely off it either.....

A good balance is sometimes hard to keep

... As for life on other places, we are told that there are different kinds of angels and most of them live somewhere off planet. I'd say that there is definitely life out there, and a third of them are going to be kicked out of the heavenlies and forced here for a short time. What better cover story than to be some super race of ET's that came here 6,000 years ago and created the human race by messing with our genetics..... that would make a good deception.... Who knows what form or shape they will take when that happens???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Grace to you,

Are they fallen beings? Is there a plan of Salvation for space aliens? Are they equivalent to man in Gods view?

If they are sentient beings do they understand sin?

Why do they always promote world Peace through their arrival and a new age of enlightenment for all mankind? Did God appoin them to bring Peace? Does this oppose His plan of Salvation for mankind? Will they Preach the Gospel?

I believe we really have to answer these questions before we make an assumption. :cool:

Peace,

Dave

anything with free-will needs salvation.

ponder on this:

Romans 8

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

ponder on this too:

James 1

16Don't be deceived, my dear brothers. 17Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

if the church is the firstfruits then who is the harvest?

im not a big ufo kinda guy but if ufo's did appear then what will become of anyone faith?

are fallen angels riding spacecrafts? you and i know the answer is "no."

Guest shiloh357

The whole conspiracy about aliens from outerspace, the nephalim, flying saucers is just the enemy's attempt at distraction, at getting our eyes on to silly fantasies and sensationalism.

At some point in the future, people are going to feel really dumb when they realize how they have been sold a bill of goods. I enjoy sci-fi and movies about extra-terrestrials as much as the next person, but we need to learn how to divorce fiction from reality.

im not a big ufo kinda guy but if ufo's did appear then what will become of anyone faith?

are fallen angels riding spacecrafts? you and i know the answer is "no."

Actually one of us is not nearly as sure as the other.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you

anything with free-will needs salvation.

Ex Rock,

Please explain the plan of Salvation for the Creation, using scripture. :laugh:

Please also explain the plan of Salvation for the Space Alien or even the Angels of heaven, using Scripture . :laugh: Angels have free will and to my knowledge according to the Word of God they are left out of Gods plan of Salvation. Angels long to look into this Salvation of men and cannot, they long to know this mytery but cannot partake of it.

I'm not being sarcastic I honestly want to know how you have come to the conclussions that you have. The Scriptures ask us to be prepared with an answer in regards to our Salvation for anyone who asks. Scripture also states plainly that we should be more Noble and be like the Bereans searching out the Scriptures to cross reference what we've heard with the Word of God to see whether or not what we have been told or heard is in league with the Word of God now revealed.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

For God so loved the universe... :laugh:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

there has been a large amount of UFO sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

I already know that I will be receiving ridicule but what the hay.

Here are a few open minded facts. A wheel within a wheel and both wheels turning in opposite directions is Einsteins theory of electromagnetic energy. Which is a source of power that creates its fuel from its waste or uses its waste as its fuel. Where the face went the back went.

Ezekiel has some pretty fantastic descriptions of some out of this world vehicles. Here are a few things that have run through my mind anytime I have studied or read his book.

1:4 "And I looked and behold a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud and a fire unfolding itself and a brightness was about it and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber out of the midst of the fire". Sound like something strait out of the movie Independence Day when the space ships first arrived on earth.

1:7 And their feet were straight feet and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot and they sparkled like the color of burnished brass. Very Shiny looking brass.

1:9 Their wings were joined one to another they turned not when they went they went every one forward. These things hovered above the ground and went back and forth in a straight line and the four creators were one creator with four side connected together by their wings.

1:12-13 An d they went every one straight forward whither the spirit was to go they went and they turned not when they went. As for they likeness of the living creatures their appearance was like burning coals of fire and like the appearance of lamps it went up and down among the living creatures and the fire was bright and and out of the fire went forth lightning. These coals of fire that look like lamps. Appear to me to look like the same fire that comes out of the bottom of the shuttle when it takes off. A source of propulsion perhaps?

Sounds like something straight out of the movie "Encounters of the Third Kind.

Verse 14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. Sounds like a transporter on the Enterprise. Without a question a power that is out of this world.

1:16-21 "The appearance of the wheels and their work (function)was like unto the color of beryl (the color of a topaz) and they four bhad one likeness and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went they went upon their four sides and they turned not when they went. (So even though theses vehicles 4 sides or 4 different designs on them they went without turning. No front and no backside just a round vehicle.)

As for the rings they were so high that they were dreadful and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. (Now this sounds exactly like some of the UFO descriptions that included what would appeared to be lights all around the perimeter the saucers.) And when the living creatures went the wheels went by them and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth the wheels were lifted up. whthersoever the spirit was to go they went thither was their spirit to go and the wheels were lifted up over against them for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went these went and when those stood these stood and when those were lifted up from the earth the wheels were lifted up over against them for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Holy Moly! My Strong's Concordance skipped all of what the word Spirit is speaking about in chapter 1 of the book of Ezekiel. It starts out with Chapter 2:1. Looks like Mr Strong was afraid to go there.

Well by virtue of what the scripture says we know that the spirit or controlling power of what Ezekiel described as living creatures of these vehicle was inside of the wheels. Sounds to me like these living creatures were certainly Alien to this world and not from it. But were every bit something that God has created.

Is it possible that God could have created another world with some other form of living creatures on it? Could they be much more advanced then us? Could many (but not all) of these so called UFO sightings be vehicles that God has created but hasn't shown to us yet except at a glance?

I would not dwell on it but I would say "Yes because anything is possible with God".

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Actually one of us is not nearly as sure as the other.

Well by virtue of what the scripture says we know that the spirit or controlling power of what Ezekiel described as living creatures of these vehicle was inside of the wheels. Sounds to me like these living creatures were certainly Alien to this world and not from it. But were every bit something that God has created.

Is it possible that God could have created another world with some other form of living creatures on it? Could they be much more advanced then us? Could many (but not all) of these so called UFO sightings be vehicles that God has created but hasn't shown to us yet except at a glance?

I would not dwell on it but I would say "Yes because anything is possible with God".

let me clarify my position. do i believe in E.T on earth? i lean more towards "no." I'm more of a "wait and see." Do i dwell on it? no.

However, scientists believe that Mars onced possessed water which now opens the door to life elsewhere. So if we shun UFO's do we also shun the idea that no other life exists outside of earth? if an image came back from Mars of a fossil then religion is going to look like this: :rolleyes: . reason is because it likes to put God in a nice little box and it's uncomfortable to move Him out of it.

is the problem really UFO's because we're going to have to accept that there is life outside of earth if evidence is found.

We'll have to wait and see.

Job 38:6 On what were its footings set,

or who laid its cornerstone-

7 while the morning stars sang together

and all the angels [a] shouted for joy?

why did the angels shout? was it because God created the universe? no because they know God can create.

they looked at the billions and billions of stars and were ecstatic.