HEAVENS RANGER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Why do they always promote world Peace through their arrival and a new age of enlightenment for all mankind? Did God appoint them to bring Peace? Does this oppose His plan of Salvation for mankind?

Peace,

Dave

Okay; no sarcasm intended, Dave, but.........there has not been a confirmed landing of 'space people'! Not yet. :noidea:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
Why do they always promote world Peace through their arrival and a new age of enlightenment for all mankind? Did God appoint them to bring Peace? Does this oppose His plan of Salvation for mankind?

Peace,

Dave

Okay; no sarcasm intended, Dave, but.........there has not been a confirmed landing of 'space people'! Not yet. :noidea:

yeah but the tabloids often have people who have allegedly made contact with these creatures talking about "world peace" and stuff. Ususally just the same old warmed over New Age stew. It's all a bunch of hoaxes.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I don't believe in Aliens any more than most Believer's, but I am open to the possibility that they are demonic manifestations posing as Aliens/Angels of Light. In amongst the myriad of hoaxes there are probably genuine visitations, but not from outer space. I wonder if the Beast and the anti-Messiah in Revelation will seem like some entity from another world, especially when they accomplish hitherto impossible negotiations and create world peace....the stage certainly seems set for this sort of scenario.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Chuck Missler has an interesting handle on things...although Bold Believer might not endorse his views.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/22/

You can also put in Chuck Missler Nephalim, and get a series of his lectures on YouTube...for those so-inclined.

I don't get into chat rooms much. It's nice to see opposing viewpoints, not for sake of "opposing" rather for sake of

demonstrating openmindedness. I was once a licensed baptist preacher, not trying to assert position, rather that I understand thier doctrines very well. I can tell you that there is an entire denomination who believe in life on other planets. The Seventh Day Adventists wholeheartedly endorse this idea. They see Cheribum and Seriphum and the various angelic races in an explanation that would basically be like seeing Vulcans and Klingons on the fictitious work of

Gene Roddenbury's Star Trek. I am not an SDA mind you, but am somewhat familiar with their doctrines. I am affiliated with an offshoot group, some would say and "UPSHOOT" group from that denomination, The Branch Davidians out of Waco Texas. I can tell you, as a whole, thier denomination is much more thoroughly engrossed in scripture than most. This holds true of the SDA as well. I am not saying thier doctrines are right or wrong, I am saying they don't just parrot things they heard some Brother this, or Brother that say...they can actually defend thier positions and a more familiar with scripture in the course of doing such than most denominations I have encountered. I speak on congregations as a whole, not to individuals, as each denomination has zealous souls willing to embrace scripture as it ought in thier search for truth.

In my encounters with these various groups, I can tell you on more than one occasion it has been suggested one can see UFO's clearly described in Scripture. For instance Daniel 7, notes Christ coming to earth, actually the term is "one like unto the son of Man travels in the clouds. Now before it get "pointed out" to me, I am very familiar with the Rapture Doctrine, both Pre-trib and Post, and I know how most would preach this passage. But the point is, he travels in the air. AND in the verses just preceding that passage, in the same chapter, one can see the ANCIENT of DAYS also on a "TRAVELLING THRONE"...one which has Wheels, like a vehicle, even in Daniel's day, they had carts, and chariots...

and this throne's wheels are like fire, much like the emission one now sees from the Space Shuttle....THIS THRONE, has STREAMS of Flame issuing before it...sure sounds like some sort of space craft to me. Some would argue the same of those FLYING CHARIOTS OF FIRE, which are associated with the prophet Elijah. After all, what would one in Elijah's day, who recognized a vehicle call a vehicle..."A FORD?"....how about "A CHRYSLER?"....no, I don't think those are it at all, as a matter of fact, Elijah kinda strikes me as 'CHEVY' Man!

NO!! YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!! Elijah had NO IDEA what a Chevy would be...none at all, but he knew a vehicle when saw it, and those days, a vehicle of warcraft, well, that usually a CHARIOT! So one must consider timelines and exposure in the descriptions offered by the prophets. To be sure no doubt, I may draw fire, and those with no argument left on a scriptural basis would point to my affiliations. But unlike most, I have been to Waco, done my own investigation rather the believe the report of the same liberal media who sold us "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION."

For any who would go there, I urge you to spend an hour watching a Video produced for the A&E channel that was banned from play on U.S. Airwaves, you can see it on the net, and form you own opion of who banned it, and why.

At anyrate, my point here was to promote not my affiliation in this post, rather to emphasize there are indeed "CHRISTIAN" denominations, more than one, who not only believe in life on other planets and UFO's, but support their beliefs with scripture as much as any PRE-Rapturalist, no matter if they are wrong or right. So if you are really curious to know if these other "ALIEN" races are children of God, you might lend consideration outside your realm of experience just a bit...to consider ALL SIDES, and make an informed decision.

Alot gets said of what is and isn't in the Bible, unfortunately, it's mostly hear say and second hand teaching. I heard somewhere a while back, a SDA preacher as a matter of fact, that a large percentage, 82% I think it was, of Christians, believe the phrase..."GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" is a scriptural teaching, and in the BIBLE, but the phrase is NOWHERE in scripture, not once. IN fact, it is a quote by a famous individual...BEN FRANKLIN, now considering he was openly a professed ATHEIST...it kinda puts those words in a whole 'nuther' light when you consider what people believe those words mean, and what the Atheist who spoke them was actually trying to say.

Since your used to Google, and I kinda like it too, you can cross reference "ELLEN WHITE" with "ANGELIC RACES" or "SERIPHUM" or just about any combination thereof, and you find a whole lot of people making claims and attacking the person of Ellen White, I reccomend you go to those who would know before those who would dig up dirt to criticize...this is a good place to start:

as for my own affiliations, I assure you, I very well versed in the most popular mainstream doctrines, and before any would offer criticism of me due my own affiliations, I invite you to spend an hour being shocked at the information that has been most likely withheld you to this point

This is the introduction from the opening scene, and the link to that video I mentioned...

"Hello, I'm Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst. I was employeed by the F.B.I. for

16 years as an agent, the Last 12 of those years at the F.B.I.

crime Labratory in Washington D.C.

After Reviewing the Results of a 6 year investigation into the

tradgedy at Waco Texas,

I am convinced that the American People have never been told the full

truth about that matter."

Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst,

former F.B.I. Crime Lab

LINK TO VIDEO:

WEBMASTER: My apologies, I did not realize I was out of line in the links provided. It won't happen again. I can see where the first link was extra biblical, in that it dealt with the explanation of actual reported vision of Ellen White, as opposed to scriptural position. My point was that the entire Seventh Day Adventist Denomination, and Denominations which have formed from out of the same along the way, do indeed not only believe in extra-terrestial life, but see as much that Scripture promotes the idea. An idea they have preached for over a century.

As to the second link, again, I did not realize I had done anything improper, my apologies to both you and the room, I guess I should have read the details more carefully on the rules for the room. For those interested to take a second look, to consider the content of the video I mentioned, You simply goto Google Video and type in "WACO: A NEW Revelation" it may come as PART 2, if so, it is the same one, and will start with an introduction by a gentleman in a suit and tie, Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst, offering the narrative stated above. If it reads as Part 2, that is because Part 1 did air on the A&E channel, and actually created alot of sympathy for the church in Waco, something some "folks" likely did not appreciate, as Part 2 of that series titled "WACO: A NEW REVELATION" while standing on it's own, was intended to be a continuation of the first A&E special, but like I said, it was banned from U.S. Airwaves and originally, before that, was limited to our borders, not to shown outside of our country, but it found it's way to the U.K. then the internet, so, as I pointed out, you can find it on Google.

I have been kicked out of churches, been kicked out of homes, even run out of one town due to my religious beliefs, and usually by people acting on Bias and second hand reports and doing no real investigation of thier own, nor even hearing out my side of the story, so I am a little accustomed to such treatment. While some would sling rumors and accusations they heard second hand somewhere in news article of this or that, I would cite that all that live Godly and in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution, and getting your parking tickets validated for free with a clergy pass, sounds more like R-E-S-P-E-C-T to me, than it does persecution, but then maybe that is just me. Most people aren't aware of it, but there are many groups of Davidian Seventh Day Adventists, just as there are many groups of Baptists. Southern Baptists, Freewill, Seventh Day, Indepedant Fundamentalist, none having anything to do with one another in fellowship, and such is the same with these groups of Davidians going back to the 1930s; and the SDA having nothing to do with any of them. BUT ALL of those groups, rising from Seventh-Day Adventist carrying with them a belief in life on other planets, and promoting such beliefs with scriptures.

It was not my intent to go into such detail of myself here, but As I have, I was formerly and Independant Fundamental Baptist preacher, attended Hyles-Anderson Bible College in Crown Point Indiana in the 1980s. The details of how I got from there to here, are much too long, and too far off topic to reply to in this post, but I am glad to be here, apologize again for my inappropriate behavior, I assure you, it was not my intent to violate any rules. I will certainly not violate those two again in the future. Thank you,

-Steven Benjamin

P.S. I would greatly appreciate it Webmaster, if you could send a copy of those rules to my email, that I may re-read them again, to take measures to avoid your finding the need to edit my posts again in the future. Thank You.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But the point is, he travels in the air. AND in the verses just preceding that passage, in the same chapter, one can see the ANCIENT of DAYS also on a "TRAVELLING THRONE"...one which has Wheels, like a vehicle, even in Daniel's day, they had carts, and chariots...

I am reminded of a quote from Star Trek V -

"What does God need with a Star Ship?"

• Content Count:  7
  • Birthday:  03/17/1983

there has been a large amount of ufo sightings recently....what do they want ? where do they come from ? are these god's children too ? check out "disclosure project" on u-tube or google.....you must hear all of the testimony....i realize all of the truths are in the bible but opening your horizons may benefit your beliefs.... Heavens Rangers

i have to say mate the bible clearly states all that is created angels, humans, the earth all that dwell on them and the creatures in heaven, you cannot compramise the word of the lord thats how satan allows deciet to get in a little leaven leavens the whole lump satan uses anything to cover up the truth of god even twisting gods word how do you think adam and eve sinned they believed the lie of satan who has the whole world in his sway chose the bible rely soley on it nothing else matters

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

P.S. I would greatly appreciate it Webmaster, if you could send a copy of those rules to my email, that I may re-read them again, to take measures to avoid your finding the need to edit my posts again in the future. Thank You.

The Terms of Service are linked above) titled TOS.

But here's the link for you. :noidea:

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/terms-of-service.php

• Content Count:  7
  • Birthday:  03/17/1983

I think UFO sightings are either A. A Hallucination B. A weather balloon :noidea: or government projects :D or C. Demonic forces, so be careful what you look into as to not be led astray.

love that song top choice i agree with you about what you said to heavens ranger

Guest shiloh357
Scripture only talks of 4 life forms - man, animals, angels, and demons.

no dinosaurs?

thats what i love about Christians, you can hold a dinosaur bone to their face and they refuse to see it.

The bible does talk or discrib certain animals that fit the discribtion of what we know as dinosaurs. The bible also discribs a fire breathing dragon that flies and speaks of the unicorn.

There are those who would argue that the drago is realy a crocodile or alligator or that the unicorn mentioned is other then what the bible calls them or discribs them.

I prefer to take the bible for what it says since there is no other biblical proof that these animals are anything other then what the bible says they are.

so wheres the ice age in scripture?

im just curious.

Does it matter? The Bible is silent about that.

"Does it matter? The Bible is silent about that." = i dont know...duh! lol

That is exactly right. I don't know. There is nothing wrong with not knowing. There is simply no light on it in the Bible. I don't know, and neither do you, but I am sure you have all manner of speculations. The truth is that none of us know. Only you find something like that worthy of mocking.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I think satan is using the alien phenomenon as a carefully crafted plan.

When millions of people simultaneously dissappear from earth in the rapture, people won't be saying "ah, yes, the rapture of the church as described by the word of God". Many of them will be saying "mass alien abduction to get rid of these hard-headed, intollerant, lesser evolved beings called Christians".

I do think the Bible mentions these things.

I wouldn't go looking for aliens or spaceships as I wouldn't go anywhere near a psychic or medium.

RE: Dinosaurs. There is plenty of evidence to support that man did live with dinosaurs at one time. They were called 'dragons', 'sea monsters' 'thunderbirds' and there are plenty of written accounts (even by Alexander the Great and Marco Polo) as well as cave drawings, carvings etc.