IGNORED

Ufo's , Aliens , Flying saucers , are these god's children too

HEAVENS RANGER

Guest shiloh357
Scripture only talks of 4 life forms - man, animals, angels, and demons.

no dinosaurs?

thats what i love about Christians, you can hold a dinosaur bone to their face and they refuse to see it.

Dinosaurs ARE animals, Duh.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

no dinosaurs?

thats what i love about Christians, you can hold a dinosaur bone to their face and they refuse to see it.

The bible does talk or discrib certain animals that fit the discribtion of what we know as dinosaurs. The bible also discribs a fire breathing dragon that flies and speaks of the unicorn.

There are those who would argue that the drago is realy a crocodile or alligator or that the unicorn mentioned is other then what the bible calls them or discribs them.

I prefer to take the bible for what it says since there is no other biblical proof that these animals are anything other then what the bible says they are.

so wheres the ice age in scripture?

im just curious.

Does it matter? The Bible is silent about that.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Chuck Missler has an interesting handle on things...although Bold Believer might not endorse his views.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/22/

You can also put in Chuck Missler Nephalim, and get a series of his lectures on YouTube...for those so-inclined.

I don't get into chat rooms much. It's nice to see opposing viewpoints, not for sake of "opposing" rather for sake of

demonstrating openmindedness. I was once a licensed baptist preacher, not trying to assert position, rather that I understand thier doctrines very well. I can tell you that there is an entire denomination who believe in life on other planets. The Seventh Day Adventists wholeheartedly endorse this idea. They see Cheribum and Seriphum and the various angelic races in an explanation that would basically be like seeing Vulcans and Klingons on the fictitious work of

Gene Roddenbury's Star Trek. I am not an SDA mind you, but am somewhat familiar with their doctrines. I am affiliated with an offshoot group, some would say and "UPSHOOT" group from that denomination, The Branch Davidians out of Waco Texas. I can tell you, as a whole, thier denomination is much more thoroughly engrossed in scripture than most. This holds true of the SDA as well. I am not saying thier doctrines are right or wrong, I am saying they don't just parrot things they heard some Brother this, or Brother that say...they can actually defend thier positions and a more familiar with scripture in the course of doing such than most denominations I have encountered. I speak on congregations as a whole, not to individuals, as each denomination has zealous souls willing to embrace scripture as it ought in thier search for truth.

In my encounters with these various groups, I can tell you on more than one occasion it has been suggested one can see UFO's clearly described in Scripture. For instance Daniel 7, notes Christ coming to earth, actually the term is "one like unto the son of Man travels in the clouds. Now before it get "pointed out" to me, I am very familiar with the Rapture Doctrine, both Pre-trib and Post, and I know how most would preach this passage. But the point is, he travels in the air. AND in the verses just preceding that passage, in the same chapter, one can see the ANCIENT of DAYS also on a "TRAVELLING THRONE"...one which has Wheels, like a vehicle, even in Daniel's day, they had carts, and chariots...

and this throne's wheels are like fire, much like the emission one now sees from the Space Shuttle....THIS THRONE, has STREAMS of Flame issuing before it...sure sounds like some sort of space craft to me. Some would argue the same of those FLYING CHARIOTS OF FIRE, which are associated with the prophet Elijah. After all, what would one in Elijah's day, who recognized a vehicle call a vehicle..."A FORD?"....how about "A CHRYSLER?"....no, I don't think those are it at all, as a matter of fact, Elijah kinda strikes me as 'CHEVY' Man!

NO!! YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!! Elijah had NO IDEA what a Chevy would be...none at all, but he knew a vehicle when saw it, and those days, a vehicle of warcraft, well, that usually a CHARIOT! So one must consider timelines and exposure in the descriptions offered by the prophets. To be sure no doubt, I may draw fire, and those with no argument left on a scriptural basis would point to my affiliations. But unlike most, I have been to Waco, done my own investigation rather the believe the report of the same liberal media who sold us "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION."

For any who would go there, I urge you to spend an hour watching a Video produced for the A&E channel that was banned from play on U.S. Airwaves, you can see it on the net, and form you own opion of who banned it, and why.

At anyrate, my point here was to promote not my affiliation in this post, rather to emphasize there are indeed "CHRISTIAN" denominations, more than one, who not only believe in life on other planets and UFO's, but support their beliefs with scripture as much as any PRE-Rapturalist, no matter if they are wrong or right. So if you are really curious to know if these other "ALIEN" races are children of God, you might lend consideration outside your realm of experience just a bit...to consider ALL SIDES, and make an informed decision.

Alot gets said of what is and isn't in the Bible, unfortunately, it's mostly hear say and second hand teaching. I heard somewhere a while back, a SDA preacher as a matter of fact, that a large percentage, 82% I think it was, of Christians, believe the phrase..."GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" is a scriptural teaching, and in the BIBLE, but the phrase is NOWHERE in scripture, not once. IN fact, it is a quote by a famous individual...BEN FRANKLIN, now considering he was openly a professed ATHEIST...it kinda puts those words in a whole 'nuther' light when you consider what people believe those words mean, and what the Atheist who spoke them was actually trying to say.

Since your used to Google, and I kinda like it too, you can cross reference "ELLEN WHITE" with "ANGELIC RACES" or "SERIPHUM" or just about any combination thereof, and you find a whole lot of people making claims and attacking the person of Ellen White, I reccomend you go to those who would know before those who would dig up dirt to criticize...this is a good place to start:

as for my own affiliations, I assure you, I very well versed in the most popular mainstream doctrines, and before any would offer criticism of me due my own affiliations, I invite you to spend an hour being shocked at the information that has been most likely withheld you to this point

This is the introduction from the opening scene, and the link to that video I mentioned...

"Hello, I'm Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst. I was employeed by the F.B.I. for

16 years as an agent, the Last 12 of those years at the F.B.I.

crime Labratory in Washington D.C.

After Reviewing the Results of a 6 year investigation into the

tradgedy at Waco Texas,

I am convinced that the American People have never been told the full

truth about that matter."

Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst,

former F.B.I. Crime Lab

LINK TO VIDEO:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

no dinosaurs?

The bible does talk or discrib certain animals that fit the discribtion of what we know as dinosaurs. The bible also discribs a fire breathing dragon that flies and speaks of the unicorn.

There are those who would argue that the drago is realy a crocodile or alligator or that the unicorn mentioned is other then what the bible calls them or discribs them.

I prefer to take the bible for what it says since there is no other biblical proof that these animals are anything other then what the bible says they are.

im just curious.

You know there is a theory that the earth once had a layer of water under the crust and only one very large piece of land. But when the flood happened the weather on the earth changed from a mild tropical climate to what we have to day. That the crust of the earth broke open and the layer of water that was under the crust and under great pressure spewed with great force. According to this theory that is how we got these animals like the Mastidone that were frozen in place instantly while they were eating vegetation. The very fact that these animals have been found frozon with food in their mouth shows that there was a time when there was a very rapid freeze coupled with a very large amount of water suddenly thrown onto these creatures. Is that possible? Yes but we don't know for a fact that that was what happened but it does make sense. Could it be that there was never an ice age? Yes it is possible that there never was an ice age but that everything happened like the thoery suggests.

Just the other day I was watching a nature channel about whales and the narrator stated the long fins on the whales were legs that had change into fins. GIVE ME A BREAK. That statement just goes to show how desperate the evilutionests are to equate everything on earth with that which is not of God. If the earth is only six thousand years old or so then there hasn't been enough time for there to be an ice age like the evilutionists say. Which could be why the bible doesn't say anything about an ice age. Because there wasn't one according to conventional teachings.

How about that for a possibility?

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Chuck Missler has an interesting handle on things...although Bold Believer might not endorse his views.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1997/22/

You can also put in Chuck Missler Nephalim, and get a series of his lectures on YouTube...for those so-inclined.

I don't get into chat rooms much. It's nice to see opposing viewpoints, not for sake of "opposing" rather for sake of

demonstrating openmindedness. I was once a licensed baptist preacher, not trying to assert position, rather that I understand thier doctrines very well. I can tell you that there is an entire denomination who believe in life on other planets. The Seventh Day Adventists wholeheartedly endorse this idea. They see Cheribum and Seriphum and the various angelic races in an explanation that would basically be like seeing Vulcans and Klingons on the fictitious work of

Gene Roddenbury's Star Trek. I am not an SDA mind you, but am somewhat familiar with their doctrines. I am affiliated with an offshoot group, some would say and "UPSHOOT" group from that denomination, The Branch Davidians out of Waco Texas. I can tell you, as a whole, thier denomination is much more thoroughly engrossed in scripture than most. This holds true of the SDA as well. I am not saying thier doctrines are right or wrong, I am saying they don't just parrot things they heard some Brother this, or Brother that say...they can actually defend thier positions and a more familiar with scripture in the course of doing such than most denominations I have encountered. I speak on congregations as a whole, not to individuals, as each denomination has zealous souls willing to embrace scripture as it ought in thier search for truth.

In my encounters with these various groups, I can tell you on more than one occasion it has been suggested one can see UFO's clearly described in Scripture. For instance Daniel 7, notes Christ coming to earth, actually the term is "one like unto the son of Man travels in the clouds. Now before it get "pointed out" to me, I am very familiar with the Rapture Doctrine, both Pre-trib and Post, and I know how most would preach this passage. But the point is, he travels in the air. AND in the verses just preceding that passage, in the same chapter, one can see the ANCIENT of DAYS also on a "TRAVELLING THRONE"...one which has Wheels, like a vehicle, even in Daniel's day, they had carts, and chariots...

and this throne's wheels are like fire, much like the emission one now sees from the Space Shuttle....THIS THRONE, has STREAMS of Flame issuing before it...sure sounds like some sort of space craft to me. Some would argue the same of those FLYING CHARIOTS OF FIRE, which are associated with the prophet Elijah. After all, what would one in Elijah's day, who recognized a vehicle call a vehicle..."A FORD?"....how about "A CHRYSLER?"....no, I don't think those are it at all, as a matter of fact, Elijah kinda strikes me as 'CHEVY' Man!

NO!! YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!! Elijah had NO IDEA what a Chevy would be...none at all, but he knew a vehicle when saw it, and those days, a vehicle of warcraft, well, that usually a CHARIOT! So one must consider timelines and exposure in the descriptions offered by the prophets. To be sure no doubt, I may draw fire, and those with no argument left on a scriptural basis would point to my affiliations. But unlike most, I have been to Waco, done my own investigation rather the believe the report of the same liberal media who sold us "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION."

For any who would go there, I urge you to spend an hour watching a Video produced for the A&E channel that was banned from play on U.S. Airwaves, you can see it on the net, and form you own opion of who banned it, and why.

At anyrate, my point here was to promote not my affiliation in this post, rather to emphasize there are indeed "CHRISTIAN" denominations, more than one, who not only believe in life on other planets and UFO's, but support their beliefs with scripture as much as any PRE-Rapturalist, no matter if they are wrong or right. So if you are really curious to know if these other "ALIEN" races are children of God, you might lend consideration outside your realm of experience just a bit...to consider ALL SIDES, and make an informed decision.

Alot gets said of what is and isn't in the Bible, unfortunately, it's mostly hear say and second hand teaching. I heard somewhere a while back, a SDA preacher as a matter of fact, that a large percentage, 82% I think it was, of Christians, believe the phrase..."GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES" is a scriptural teaching, and in the BIBLE, but the phrase is NOWHERE in scripture, not once. IN fact, it is a quote by a famous individual...BEN FRANKLIN, now considering he was openly a professed ATHEIST...it kinda puts those words in a whole 'nuther' light when you consider what people believe those words mean, and what the Atheist who spoke them was actually trying to say.

Since your used to Google, and I kinda like it too, you can cross reference "ELLEN WHITE" with "ANGELIC RACES" or "SERIPHUM" or just about any combination thereof, and you find a whole lot of people making claims and attacking the person of Ellen White, I reccomend you go to those who would know before those who would dig up dirt to criticize...this is a good place to start:

as for my own affiliations, I assure you, I very well versed in the most popular mainstream doctrines, and before any would offer criticism of me due my own affiliations, I invite you to spend an hour being shocked at the information that has been most likely withheld you to this point

This is the introduction from the opening scene, and the link to that video I mentioned...

"Hello, I'm Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst. I was employeed by the F.B.I. for

16 years as an agent, the Last 12 of those years at the F.B.I.

crime Labratory in Washington D.C.

After Reviewing the Results of a 6 year investigation into the

tradgedy at Waco Texas,

I am convinced that the American People have never been told the full

truth about that matter."

Dr. Fredrick Whitehurst,

former F.B.I. Crime Lab

LINK TO VIDEO:

LOL You done good!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

no dinosaurs?

im just curious.

Does it matter? The Bible is silent about that.

"Does it matter? The Bible is silent about that." = i dont know...duh! lol

If the earth is only six thousand years old or so then there hasn't been enough time for there to be an ice age like the evilutionists say. Which could be why the bible doesn't say anything about an ice age. Because there wasn't one according to conventional teachings.

How about that for a possibility?

actually Massorite, as i said earlier...im not a big fan of Adam riding a brontosaurus. you can believe that if you want but to believe that is like a Christian accepting that the earth is flat.

in short, you believe there wasnt an ice age and dinosaurs drowned in the flood. which means you believe that Eve walked with a T-Rex.

ok

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

IF there was an ice age, I suspect it came after the flood with the wholesale climate change that seems to have occurred then, which could account for a lot of things.

As for the whole UFO thing, they may well be angels in merkivah (chariots). The idea of 'little green men' or any other such notion is pretty strange. I don't see it in Scripture anywhere.

The SDAs or Seventh Day Adventists are classified as a cult by the majority of Christian denominations. I wouldn't take a word they teach as true. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. I have a friend who is SDA and even he has grave doubts about some of their cardinal teachings.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I am affiliated with an offshoot group, some would say and "UPSHOOT" group from that denomination, The Branch Davidians out of Waco Texas. I can tell you, as a whole, thier denomination is much more thoroughly engrossed in scripture than most.

The branch davidians are in grave error. Koresh is not the messiah. They believe another gospel, not the true gospel of Christ.

Matthew 24

4 And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many will come in My name, saying, I am Christ, and will deceive many.

23 Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.

25 Behold, I have told you beforehand.

26 Therefore if they shall say to you, Behold, He is in the desert! Do not go out. Behold, He is in the secret rooms! Do not believe it.

27 For as the lightning comes out of the east and shines even to the west, so also will be the coming of the Son of man.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Benjamin Franklin was NOT an atheist either. You're welcome to buy into the Branch Davidians/SDA hooey if you like, I'll pass thank you.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Now, regarding the OP in this thread, I would agree with several responses that it's better to study Scripture than to search for little green (or gray) men.

Does scripture discount the possibility of little green or gray men?

Yes,

Their called demons. :noidea:

Peace,

Dave

:D