IGNORED

Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

OneLight

Guest LadyC

an eye for an eye does not mean murder. God tells us NOT to murder. there's a vast difference between legal justice via death penalty and a person who takes justice into their own hands.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,092
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

an eye for an eye does not mean murder. God tells us NOT to murder. there's a vast difference between legal justice via death penalty and a person who takes justice into their own hands.

When God brought in the Assyrians, Babylonians to punish the those who were identified with the name of Jehovah, were the killings done by their hands done in accordance with "legal justice" or the will of God?

This man named the name of Christ to himself . . .

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

An ectopic pregnancy can't go much beyond a few weeks without becoming a full blown medical emergency. He was not saving anyone from that. The man was a callous butcher who pulled kicking, wriggling babies from the womb except for the head and then stabbed scissors into the base of the skull and sucked their brains out with a vacuum tube; and it was done for profit. A real saint, huh? Still he didn't deserve to be murdered; no, not even him. He probably WAS killed because of what he did for a living but this was a mentally disturbed lone assailant. Not a conspiracy perpetrated by a hate group. While you're hand wringing about the demise of Tiller....what are you doing about his over 50,000 victims? Just curious.

I would disagree. God said, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

He was way, way in debt because of his sins. What he didn't deserve was to be saved . . . but neither did I.

Well none of us deserve salvation, that's for sure. But, no, God never told us we can just murder someone who is drowning in sin. In fact He said "Thou shalt not murder". That's pretty plain to me. Tiller wasn't in debt to US, my friend, his fate (and judgement) rests with his Creator.

The man who killed him did indeed commit the sin of murder . . . his death however was in accordance with God's precepts of justice.

A

An ectopic pregnancy can't go much beyond a few weeks without becoming a full blown medical emergency. He was not saving anyone from that. The man was a callous butcher who pulled kicking, wriggling babies from the womb except for the head and then stabbed scissors into the base of the skull and sucked their brains out with a vacuum tube; and it was done for profit. A real saint, huh? Still he didn't deserve to be murdered; no, not even him. He probably WAS killed because of what he did for a living but this was a mentally disturbed lone assailant. Not a conspiracy perpetrated by a hate group. While you're hand wringing about the demise of Tiller....what are you doing about his over 50,000 victims? Just curious.

I would disagree. God said, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

He was way, way in debt because of his sins. What he didn't deserve was to be saved . . . but neither did I.

Well none of us deserve salvation, that's for sure. But, no, God never told us we can just murder someone who is drowning in sin. In fact He said "Thou shalt not murder". That's pretty plain to me. Tiller wasn't in debt to US, my friend, his fate (and judgement) rests with his Creator.

Never said he was in debt to us. Just said he was in debt because of his sins . . . of which 50,000 were the sin of murder.

Guest LadyC

so then, blind seeker... are you advocating murder? i'm just a little confused about what it is you're getting at.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1989

Abortion makes me sick. Christians justifying murder makes me sick.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Blessings Brother,

intresting yet no one has answered my question we are also listening to this in australia and its been on news and in our papers how did the nut case find out were the dr was attending church and who opened ther mouth ?

The man had been doing this for years. It has been reported that he had planned on bombing a clinic before, was arrested, but the charges were dropped due to illegal search and seizure. His lawyers got him off. So, if he had been doing this for years, it is most likely that he had been watching this man for some time. Nobody had to say anything.

your country is a big country and for this clown to track this dr down walk into a packed church and right in front of the drs friends this lunatic shoots this dr stone cold dead and you rejoice that he is dead

It has also been reported that he had been seen with other men who are also of the same frame of mind. Tiller was a well know man due to his work. There are only a hand full of abortionist that do these abortions at such a late point in the pregnancy.

may be jesus should have killed paul instead of convicting paul ok babies have been spared i to am a humen being and i have feelings like everyone else what i dont like is when pro life supporters force their views onto you with out hearing you out you are only heard if you agree

I would not call the killer a normal pro life believer. He is a lone wolf with his radical beliefs. Your statement is a blanket statement and is not true.

i feel for you you wil be hated you wil be persecuted and i fear that obama is going to give more support know to the muslims in your country than hearing the christians out

This puzzles me, brother. What does one nut case have to do with Christians and Muslims??? :b:

this is seen as a terroist act he killed this poor dr in front of his friends probably kids and old people has ther been counsling offered to the people who witnessed this

I am sure that those involved are offered counseling. I am also sure that they are praying for healing.

has the man been cought who killed the dr ?

Yes. Here are two links so you can keep up with what is happening. Link1 ... Link 2

i am hearing he has been cought then i am hearing he is on the run and the police are looking for him

damo1

This one man is not considered a part of the anti abortion groups. He acted alone, or with a small group that were considered radical in their thoughts and ways. Please, consider your wording concerning those who stand against abortion in a Christian manner and do not think that we would ever stand behind the actions of this man.

God Bless, Brother

May His peace be with you.

Alan

blessings brother

thanks allan and nebula i have saved those links christians in australia are watching close to how this all pans out brother

my statement was not a blanket statement i have had pro life christians tell me to my face i am not a true christian if i dont support their views and get behind their cause and stand out side abortion clinks and hold signs to even defaming a mother who walks into an abortion clinick making an appointment

so my statement is not a blanket statement

what i heard in the other thread too has concerned me to were we have to know look at the doctrines we hold on to and change them making it clear were the church as a whoel stands on what is being talked know in this topic

i have seen christians get nasty brother and when i say nasty i mean to were the police have had to be called in

we have our fair share of this hear in australia brother yet australia is not that well known as your country america is well known brother

we haar more on our news to what is happening in america then we hear whats happening in australia news stations are focused more on whats going on in your country and in north korea and iran then focusing on what is happening in australia

australia might be to some as a back wards country yet their are christians hear like what i see on online forums tell you the same

so how can this get to wear a brother or sister is told to there face they are not a true christian unless they hold on to your views ?

i am being care full when i approach topics like this i dont let the flesh show its self like i have seen when ever these topics come up

i had one guy paste a pic of a baby who was aborted and he targeted me he got more support to the point were i was being attacked i was the only one standing my ground asking the hard questions with out letting the flesh prop up to were i take a humen beings rights off them to were i am forcing my views on to them

as a security guard also i have to sepperate my self and try not to favor one side over the other side i have a job to do and i cant aford to loose my job i need to be working i need money

we have these protests hear in canberra they dont often end up on news only when its bad where some one has been hurt or killed like with what is happening know

should jesus have spared pauls life how many people did paul kill i bet you more then what this dr has kiled

yet i am hearing murderers know are not welcome we do not want them in gods house

you are talking to a brother also who had a mans life in his hands i wanted to kill the drug dealer i had by the throat yet god stopped me should i then be hated by you and every one else who is involved in this discussion

the dr did not get given a chance to repent off his sins think what god could have done threw this man if he had repented of his sins ?

he could have been what you guys are looking for to support your cause

all i ask is that born again christians who are pro life supporters dont hate me for not holding on to the same views as you hold on to

i too care i too have feeling yet i dont like being told by a christian i am not a true christian if i dont support your views

i am more angered that this has happend yet to hear people are jumping for joy because a man killed many babys something is not right its as if he deserved it

you know how many babies die in the philippines ? heeps one light yet the mothers have no support only if you are rich the poor dont like it when a child dies at such a young age a poor mother does what she can to feed her new born to the point were she ends up being a sex worker prostitute

i dont want to see these young filapino mothers being taken advantage of by brothel owners i dont even like seeing a filapino women or young single mother working in a brothel just so her child has the right to live like a rich persons child the poor women should not be doing

this is were my focus is one light my focus is on shutting down brothels in my fiances provinance and i am getting to know christians who stand up to these brothel owners when i do make the move to plant a church which i wil have the support to plant a sister church in sabang i will reach out to the women i saw working in the brothels

we focus were we feel we can be used by god yet what we dont do is come down on brothers and sisters who dont support your views thats not being a true christian by saying you are a flake if you dont hold on to the views i hold on to

the filapinos want the same support like your country gives to its poor who are on welfare and like my country who gives support to its poor

in the philippines one light ther is no welfare

as i said kids beg westerners for money so they can get food kids walk in groups begging from westerners onelight and i was told that a child can go with out food for two weeks to three weeks

were they will have that one main meal they eat what is thrown on the ground one light

i held a baby who was very skinny you can see the childs rib cage and the child had soars scabs like the size of a 50 cent coin the baby i held i was told the child died and it cut me hearing the child died

bless you brother from

damo1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Dear brother damo -

I appreciate your concerns. May I respond to some things, though?

should jesus have spared pauls life how many people did paul kill i bet you more then what this dr has kiled

Tiller killed 50,000 babies.

How many believers do you suppose existed back then? :whistling:

yet i am hearing murderers know are not welcome we do not want them in gods house

But there is a difference between a repentant murderer and a non-repentant currently practicing murderer. Don't you think?

If this man was killing 1-year olds because the mother didn't want them, would you want him to be an upstanding member of your church? :24:

I mean, we are talking about a man who ushered in church on Sunday and killed unborn babies Monday-Friday (or whatever his schedule is). Don't you see the difference between the former life and the current life? :24:

you are talking to a brother also who had a mans life in his hands i wanted to kill the drug dealer i had by the throat yet god stopped me should i then be hated by you and every one else who is involved in this discussion

Damo - as wrong and as tragic it is to kill an evil man who provoked your anger, tried to harm you, or whatever occurred (my apologies for not remembering specifics) -

Is that equal to slaughtering babies? Thousands of babies?

I posted this elsewhere, but I'd like to ask you as well.

Jer 32:35 - They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech, though I never commanded, nor did it enter my mind, that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.

Can you hear the passion in the Lord's voice with this? Do you know of any other sin that the Lord declared such a strong reaction to?

the dr did not get given a chance to repent off his sins

Can you be certain of that? He'd been going to church for years. He'd been protested by people declaring Scripture to him for years.

If he had not heeding the Holy Spirit's conviction for all of these years, why would you assume he'd repent at the last minute?

The Scripture speaks of people who'd hearts had grown so callous they were beyond repentance. What more could the Lord have given that could have gotten through to this man?

think what god could have done threw this man if he had repented of his sins ?

Yes, it would have been awesome if he ever repented. It would be awesome if Osama bin Laden repented. It would be awesome if Madonna repented. What if John Lennon had repented? Or Al Capone?

Yes, it would be super for all of these to (have) repent(ed).

But they haven't or hadn't either.

i too care i too have feeling yet i dont like being told by a christian i am not a true christian if i dont support your views

:( I disagree . . . but I don't consider you less of a Christian. :24:

i am more angered that this has happend yet to hear people are jumping for joy because a man killed many babys something is not right its as if he deserved it

I'm not so sure any of us are jumping up and down for joy. The only thing I'm happy about is that he can't slaughter any more babies. I'm not happy that he'd been murdered. I'm not even happy that he's dead.

But we all should be sober regarding the consequences of sin. According to the Bible, we reap what we sow. Tiller reaped what he sowed. And the man who killed him will have to reap what he has sown. Just as we, too, will reap whatever we have sown...whether to life or to death.

Some more sobering thoughts to consider, though:

Pr 11:7 - When a wicked man dies, his expectation will perish, And the hope of the unjust perishes.

Pr 11:10 - When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices; And when the wicked perish, there is jubilation.

Pr 28:28 - When the wicked arise, men hide themselves; But when they perish, the righteous increase.

you know how many babies die in the philippines ? heeps one light yet the mothers have no support only if you are rich the poor dont like it when a child dies at such a young age a poor mother does what she can to feed her new born to the point were she ends up being a sex worker prostitute

i dont want to see these young filapino mothers being taken advantage of by brothel owners i dont even like seeing a filapino women or young single mother working in a brothel just so her child has the right to live like a rich persons child the poor women should not be doing

this is were my focus is one light my focus is on shutting down brothels in my fiances provinance and i am getting to know christians who stand up to these brothel owners when i do make the move to plant a church which i wil have the support to plant a sister church in sabang i will reach out to the women i saw working in the brothels . . . .

That is so awesome you are able to do something about this heartache.

Maybe we can pray that the owners of the brothels come to repentance as well, huh?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

Perhaps some of those you mention... maybe even Tiller, repented. Perhaps he would have that very day he was murdered - we have no way of knowing. Murder - of the born or unborn is wrong.